It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be careful. Trump might be starting a war in Syria. Bigly.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Now that the Obmacare repeal and replace is bogged down, Trump could very well start a big war in Syria to distract the public while he and the GOP cronies stealth cram the new bill through. Trump might carry out a false flag attack and then declare war on Assad and march US forces into Damascus, potentially starting a big war that end up costing the lives of thousands of American servicemen.

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 27-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

I expect that kind of ring announcement from the MSM here on ATS.

The war has been raging in the ME for some time.

Trump didn't start it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Now that the Obmacare repeal and replace is bogged down, Trump could very well start a big war in Syria to distract the public while he and the GOP cronies stealth cram the new bill through. Trump might carry out a false flag attack and then declare war on Assad and march US forces into Damascus, potentially starting a big war that end up costing the lives of thousands of American servicemen.

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Sad to see those that think Trump operates no differently than the previous administration. Assad already has too many enemies in his own right to survive the current mess. Trump hasn't given any evidence for your speculation.

More evidence lies in the NK situation, even eastern Europe with F-35s and the like coordinating with eastern nations. Even those are more sword rattling than anything else, at this juncture.

Sorry, but Trump isn't Obama or Clinton, for that matter. Nor Bush.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Uuum wouldnt you sayvthat was started some time ago?
Arming terrorists, thin red lines and all that?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Theres no war in Syria???

Huh??

To disctract from OBAMACARE??

Trump is going to start a war in Syria to distract from Obamacare???

My brain explodeded.

Oh just to add, Trump is in a win win with Obamacare. It's failing already, bigly, I mean really bigly.
edit on 27-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   

I find it interesting that military intelligence officials stated this morning that the White House statement issued about Syria last night caught them off guard. They knew nothing about details regarding a chemical attack, nor about a warning issued by the WH.
edit on 27-6-2017 by aero56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Obama and people like Senator McCain have made the war last as long as it has already. They made it more bigly than it was or had to be.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: aero56

I find it interesting that military intelligence officials stated this morning that the White House statement issued about Syria last night caught them off guard. They knew nothing about details regarding a chemical attack, nor about a warning issued by the WH.

This concerns me, too. I hope this isn't a new version of "Saddam has chemical weapons" that will be used to justify an escalation of the war.

Especially since the last "chemical attack" was most likely a Rebel chemical weapons stockpile that got bombed by Syria, and the government must certainly have known this when they blamed Assad for it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The line has been drawn and the sides have been taken!

In one corner we have the multinational, international Qatar! And in the other corner, the Sultan of Terror, the Boo of the United States, Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

twitter.com...

www.nytimes.com...

I suspect that the Trump administration will start a war or allow an attack to happen to the U.S. at some point. Wars have a way of causing people to rally around leadership. We saw it with Bush 2. I don't see how Trump could contain himself at the prospect of improving his approval rating. So indeed, a war is in our future.

Plus, war is a profitable enterprise. It's good for business, and our CIC is all about what's good for big business.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

as if bombing another nations armed forces while illegally operating and supporting subversive factions within their border is not considered war? Our peeps be silly sometimes, forget to keep that third eye open innit?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

If he does Russia is going to strike our planes and such. So that would be a BIGLY no, no. trump needs to let Russia deal with them, like Putin said. We don't need WW3. I wish, but understand why we have not, we could knock NKorea down about 10 notches.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The guys from 'moon of Alabama' have a strange feeling about this warning :

White House Says It Will Fake "Chemical Weapon Attack" In Syria

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Just say no and bye bye. The Russians didn't learn the lesson in Afghanistan. Sure this time killing more people will work.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yes, the rhetoric's hotting up.

Never understood this strange fetish within the White House.

Kill whoever you like, as many as you like...just don't use chemicals.

That's worse than a Daisy Cutter?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke
Oh we all know the false flag is coming now. My prediction is Der E zoir (sic) area. They may even go as far as attacking Rojava itself or poisoning the water of the Euphrates in an effort to pit the Kurds against Assad in open war!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: intrptr

as if bombing another nations armed forces while illegally operating and supporting subversive factions within their border is not considered war? Our peeps be silly sometimes, forget to keep that third eye open innit?

Glad you see it too.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

A big war in Syria? Lol. How big does it need to be until it's BIG?

Or should I say "BIG LEAGUE"...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Just for good measure, here is what the Syrians , allies, and rebels are putting each other through even just in the past year.
Go Pro footage from this month.

Jerusalem brigage during Aleppo ops in November. Those Palestinians got brass balls and titanium spines!

Last month in East Homs. # ton of air support and mechanized assault.

End of April in Hama.

Russian forces and mechanized units.

American ground units with FSA and SDF and air strike from June 6 on Syrian coalition forces

Israeli Strike on Syrian forces last weekend.

Iranian Ballistic missile strike
into Syria
French, British, American advisors supervising

French troops killing VBIED north of Raqqa last fall

I think thats most of the foreign participants in Syria documented on video. Only Israel, USA, and Turkey seem to hit Syrian forces though. Seems the others have more respect.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Monkeys may fly out of my ass and into monkey cages the next time I visit the zoo... or perhaps the monkeys were already in their cages at the zoo and my ass has nothing to do with it.

You're gatekeeping here and doing a piss poor job of it. If Assad pulls off another chemical attack and the US puts their foot down, you can't say "Trump might be starting a war." How about you approach this with at least a touch of maturity and logic and say what's really likely to happen: "Assad might gas his own again and start a war with the US, which has been tasked by NATO and the UN to once again wear the big boy pants in the Middle East." No need for servicemen inside Damascus, either... last I checked bombs and missile strikes work perfectly well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join