It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Anti-Trumpers' sudden collapse -- What happened?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

Now let's rebuild America and for that sake the entire western civilization.

Lets rebuild it? What exactly are you doing to rebuild it?

I think you mean, lets have them rebuild it for you.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trumpamania
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

I think I know this move from poker. Its when you are bluffing and you go all in hoping everyone else folds. Then all the sudden some guy pushes his chips into the middle of the table and tosses his pair of queens down and beats your hand full of nothing. Then you sit their and drink while the rest of the guys play because your SOL.

I take it, you're not very good at pokwer?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

He's keeping his drain the swamp promise.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
The failed Republican "leadership" is investigating favorite political punching-bags (again)?

LOL, who could have seen that coming, particularly with yet another abject blunder with the so-called ACA repeal.

The Right Wing once again abjectly proves that it's fully under the effect of the Cleopatra Complex.
edit on 29-6-2017 by Gryphon66 because: *Remember Cleopatra? "Queen(s) of Denial."

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I don't think the OP needs to worry - the US Congress, US Senate and US DOJ are all still investigating trump. They're not going away. Trump is trash.

Worst. 'President'. EVER!

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Sillyolme will be along soon to say...."The fight has only begun....Trump will be impeached in 2 weeks"

I miss Relda...

Part of me suspects she joined ANTIFA

edit on 29-6-2017 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gatexan

I'm not sure but it definitely appears the tide is turning. If I put my tin foil hat on I hope Trump didn't agree to something with TPTB that we will soon see.

He did a long time ago. You don't get to be president if you don't. If you believe this Trump The Emancipator facade then you have A LOT of homework to do

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The failed Republican "leadership" is investigating favorite political punching-bags (again)?

LOL, who could have seen that coming, particularly with yet another abject blunder with the so-called ACA repeal.

The Right Wing once again abjectly proves that it's fully under the effect of the Cleopatra Complex.
You make the mistake of thinking that the Republican Party is all "right wing" and assume that right wing = conservative. Maybe by "left wing democrat" standards they are but from the standpoint of true liberty many GOP politicians are clueless idiots who don't even read their own bills or understand the ramifications of such stupidity as replacing a massive authoritarian liberty-squashing HC bill with an almost equally authoritarian liberty squashing bill.

<< 1  2   >>

join