It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden camera: CNN producer admits Russia narrative completely made up

page: 1

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

A senior producer at CNN has described the intense speculation that Russia aided the Trump presidential campaign as “bullsh*t.” Filmed on a hidden camera, CNN producer John Bonifield admits the organization’s anti-Russia reporting is purely for ratings.

secretly-filmed footage released by conservative activist James O’Keefe via Project Veritas.

Source

Spread this far and wide, folks. A senior producer at CNN got caught on hidden camera by someone from Project Veritas admitting that CNN has been completely making up the Russia narrative about Russia hacking the election or trying to get Trump elected, all purely for ratings. He even mentions how there's no ethics, it's all just a big business.
Everyone needs to see this. I know a lot of people have opened their eyes to the blatant media manipulation of the public, but too many still haven't realized it for themselves.
What CNN and the other MSM outlets are doing should be considered criminal.

edit on 6/27/2017 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Does it even matter at this point?
it's been planted in the heads of the majority of americans that there was "russian meddling"
the psy-ops was incredibly successful, people will wilfully ignore this or this information will simply "not compute"
even a decade from now, if you ask people about it, they will probably say "of course it was all russia!" anyway.

And of course this will be incredibly downplayed so the amount of people that will be exposed to this will be minimal, compared to the amount of people exposed to the lie.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

There are 3 threads on this already. Proof that this is significant.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Damn, I thought CNN was FAKE NEWS to all Trump lovers on ATS......
You guys really have to make your mind up....

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Well imagine that.. Doubt this will stop some folks from running with it still though.
edit on 27-6-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
So then why has the president tweetered out the Obama did not take enough action against the Russians for doing it?

I guess he was fooled?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
He says, "Could be bullshiit" in the written narrative for the hard of hearing, and that...is about as much as anybody knows either way.

In addition, he is not central to the Russian meme, he deals mainly with medical/medicine projects along with another producer.
edit on 27-6-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Clinton News Network just fired 3 guys over the fake Russia stories. They must have known this was coming.

Be interesting to see what happens now. I don't know what I'll do if CNN turns into a respectable news source. It'll be like living on Bizarro World

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Time to come up with a new agenda driven distraction guys. No matter how hard you try this one didn't 'catch on'.

Just make sure its directed again at Russia.

Oh, got it...

They are about to ratchet up the effort to "Make Assad go", blaming him for another chemical attack... stay tuned.

google

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The real question is how long is the media going to be allowed to divided conservatives and liberals so politicians can conquer?

Russian interference is a proven fact.

What is absolute speculation is the procedure and extent.

By both sides.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Its pretty obvious to the person who has followed everything all along and saw these recounts in michegan, and detroit's especially!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

This isn't CNN news... it's CNN behind the scenes

If you can't distinguish the two... good luck pal.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyRock

Well, with a bit of reading comprehension, you would know that this is pretty much saying that CNN is admitting to fake news. Nice try, though.....

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
THIS right here could be why CNN fired those three workers and the Russia narrative bogged down. CNN could've realized before the release that this was coming out. I'd say that this recording from O'Keefe could've done more damage around a week ago.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Very difficult to believe anything Okeefe and PV put out, without unedited footage to put everything in context.

They are known for creating rubbish videos.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Unless they cut out the part where he said "sike! I'm just kidding" at the end.

What more context do you need and how is it possible to misconstrue what was said?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

selective hearing much? He also says, as of right now it's bull#, and he also says, Trump is right to say it's a witch hunt...

So go check your hearing and get an aid if necessary.

JAden

top topics

join