It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
good lord, why's it so much uglier in here than in my thread? LOL

must be because this is the mud-pit

Maybe the Russia investigations are a cover for what they're really investigating?

hahahahahahaha

aka

"nevermind the fact that this is pure BS, IT'S ONLY PURE BS BECAUSE THEY'RE HIDING WHAT THEY'RE ACTUALLY INVESTIGATING!! HAH!"

whew, talk about mental gymnastics. i guess this is the end result of paying so much attention to a media outlet that just spews nothing but venomous reporting, void of any merit, credibility, facts and truth. now everyone who takes them seriously feels like they can, in unison with CNN, throw s*#t at the wall and hope something sticks.

are you guys all at a point where you're wearing the same logo yet? what's your team name? The American Straw Men?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

Not all of us believe in things because they confirm ideas we already have.

Oh like your Russian narrative right?

Man you're hopeless, I give up on you.

I've said every time the subject is brought up that no one knows either way. My problem is with people promoting an opinion as evidence, like you are.

Thanks for thinking about me enough to "give up on me". Whatever that means.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Kettu
Let's see...

Trump gives project veritas $10,000 a while back...

The outfit is known for manipulating people into getting them to say things and deceptively editing videos to push a false narrative and agenda...

And what do we have here? A highly edited video with lots of cuts/edits without any proper context.

Man that desperation is strong. You all want to so badly believe this is just going to go away.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Don't listen to proximo kettu - you keep posting from your heart - same goes with others too.

Also, please make sure everyone supports Nancy Pelosi - this is likewise important.

Give a person enough rope.....

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle
Wait What? Now you wan the Goverment to censor # that doesnt put out good stories about Trump?! God Lord! You want government censorship!

Not censor them, but they should absolutely have their press pass revoked if they are going to continue to put out fake news.

It is a privilege not a right, and if the media is going to just report lies, what is the point of taking questions from them if they are just going to put out lies anyway. I believe in the free market, and CNN is destroying themselves, eventually even their fans who believe them now will figure out they have been lied to. But in the mean time there is no reason for the administration to help facilitate their lies by giving them press access. It's not like there isn't 100 other press entities who will take their place.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I guess we've reached the point where asking for evidence is embarrassing oneself, huh?

ATS in the age of Trump.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I guess we've reached the point where asking for evidence is embarrassing oneself, huh?

LOL - only a weak shallow brain would think that, just like watching the video then automatically discounting it's contents as fake because confirmation bias - instead creating an entire new fantasy, with new goal post positions.

LOL - please, keep posting.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

We are, we are asking for evidence..

Sigh,THE WORLD in the age of your chosen ideologys opposition to my chosen ideologys representation in government.

Alas, your woe has afflicted my rear end.

edit on 6 27 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's all A PLAN..

TO make more people WATCH Fox News...

FOX: Official State TV

"Watch ONLY what the POTUS approves!"

1930's all OVER again...SMH

This is a grossly misinformed and ignorant comment. Half of Fox's Trump coverage is negative. But I know that don't matter to you, you love your fairy tales no matter what's happening in the real world.

Yep watch Shepard Smith. He is doing his absolute best to outdo CNN. He despises Trump, you can literally see his hate all over his face when he talks about him. His whole show he puts on guests from liberal rags like politico to talk trash about the administration.

Kratheimer and Chris Wallace hate him too.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I'd like to see evidence Obama didn't start World War 2.

Do you still fail to see how asking for evidence can be embarrassing?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
The press briefing today was funny ... CNN called a "disgrace to journalism".. hahaha... so true. I hope they enjoy their new clothes.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Did you see that one reporter try to challenge Huckabee-Sanders on the fake news claim? He probably thought he would get applause from the rest of the press there, but they were all just like dude sit down. It was ridiculous.

CNN brought this on themselves. When I first saw the video this morning, for a second I was like eh this is probably fake, and then I was like who am I kidding? Based on everything up to this point, it's not hard to believe at all. The media has destroyed their own credibility, they've been doing it for years. They don't do proper research, they add their own personal bias into news stories, people have been sick of it for a while Trump has just been making them aware of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Did you see that one reporter try to challenge Huckabee-Sanders on the fake news claim? He probably thought he would get applause from the rest of the press there, but they were all just like dude sit down. It was ridiculous.

CNN brought this on themselves. When I first saw the video this morning, for a second I was like eh this is probably fake, and then I was like who am I kidding? Based on everything up to this point, it's not hard to believe at all. The media has destroyed their own credibility, they've been doing it for years. They don't do proper research, they add their own personal bias into news stories, people have been sick of it for a while Trump has just been making them aware of it.

Yes, I heard that triggered reporter - he couldn't handle it and had the gall to call Sarah Huckabee Smith divisive... after all their divisive rhetoric and fake news for as long as I can remember that they have shovelled. They are getting what they deserve - no sympathy at all. Every single time they get something wrong, which is daily, they should be hauled over the coals.

Give no quarter and offer no sympathy to fake news peddlers like CNN.
edit on 27/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Give no quarter and offer no sympathy to fake news peddlers like CNN.

Damn skippy. Entire wars and worlds of BS created.

I dont see how the gobsmack of this upside the collective mind doesnt prompt a situtation where sand trucks are parked in front of CNN headquarters with private security keeping mobs of crap hurling protestors at bay.

Them or any others. These lies literally kill literarily.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Twitter has been going nuts because she didn't call on CNN for a question. There's actually idiots that think freedom of the press guarantees every major media organization gets to ask a question at the White House press briefing.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Twitter has been going nuts because she didn't call on CNN for a question. There's actually idiots that think freedom of the press guarantees every major media organization gets to ask a question at the White House press briefing.

CNN are not news media - they should not even have credentials to be in the briefing room, never mind be allowed to ask a question.
edit on 27/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Best comment of the day.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
O'Keefe is a hoaxster.

A little thread I did on him some years ago.

FWIW

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sarah Huckabee-Sanders Encourages 'All to Watch' New CNN Video.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn now and then. I would think if it was fake CNN would've addressed it by now. It should be fairly easy to prove that guy isn't really one of their producers.

Sorry.

originally posted by: underwerks

Best comment of the day.

Would've been better if it actually got through to you.
edit on 27 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join