It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: underwerks

What I want to know still hasn't been answered. How is the opinion of a CNN producer who isn't involved in the investigations at all, the final word on the investigations?

I don't remember anyone ever saying it was the final word on the investigations.

That's the narrative all over ATS about this video, and every right wing news site.

"Haha! Proof!"

That this somehow means the investigations are made up, fake news.

Never mind the several very real investigations that are still ongoing and as the poster above me said, expanding.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Yes NEVERMIND THEM, since we circle back to the investigations being based off fabricated intelligence dossiers at worst and at best, grossly exagerated claims that amount to wrongful accusation and harassment.

Worse since it could be argued that this is hurting Trumps ability to do his job. Something legally owed to the American people.

Unless you are implying that my civilization judges people as guilty until proven innocent.

I could sue you for anything I want, doesnt mean its true.

Edit to add:
Added stuff, wording changed.

edit on 6 27 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes NEVERMIND THEM, since we circle back to the investigations being based off fabricated intelligence dossiers.

Unless you are implying that my civilization judges people as guilty until proven innocent.

It seems we're talking about different investigations. All of the investigations aren't based off of that one dossier.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It sparked the initial interest and could be argued to have been a factor in the opening proceedings for the other cases against Trumps people and /or himself /administration /election team.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

You DONT see Dems doing the same thing with the DAILY Russia puzzle pieces...

TELLS me that they're....desperate MOVE on.

Running from SOMETHING guys

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It sparked the initial interst and could be argued to have been a factor in the openig proceedings for the other cases against Trump.

I believe the interest was sparked when Trump won the nomination. If they start digging, Russia may be the least of Trumps problems.

A shady NYC real estate developer with mob ties is going to have skeletons in his closet regardless of what else they're looking for.

Maybe the Russia investigations are a cover for what they're really investigating?

Whatever the case, no one will know until the investigations are complete. Unless you want to take a CNN producers opinion as gospel.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: FatFreddysCat
a reply to: carewemust
This is not the American Way...
This HAS to END!!

They are KILLING America with Manufactured LIES and DECEIT!

At least once a week since January 20th, I've gone to WhiteHouse.gov and communicated how globally broadcasted CNN is hurting America by attacking the President and the people of this country.

Three weeks ago, President Trump's oldest son told Sean Hannity that plans are being implemented which will bring corrections to (or something like that) "certain media outlets".

Wait What? Now you wan the Goverment to censor # that doesnt put out good stories about Trump?! God Lord! You want government censorship!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

So it was admittedly an election tactic employed by the Clinton opposition team whose very job was to create a negative interest in Trump so as to fortify their employers standing in public opinion.

Should apparent conflict of interests be created or found to have been developed as a result of this "job" continuing into the new Presidents term, (by hold overs or new hires or returning federal employees and private media entities)

,it could be seen as an act of sedition on the part of those who employed and those who fulfilled the contractual agreement to incite oposition in Trump and his team.

They are now not protected by election laws and are subject to the fullest extent of it under any aplicable provisions and statutes.

A trial would decide how.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Maybe the Russia investigations are a cover for what they're really investigating?

My Godzilla, do you hear yourself?

I can't figure out if you're doing this on purpose or if you truly believe the snip you're saying..

For somebody that claims they aren't emotionally invested, you sure seem emotionally invested.

Denial is a powerful thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Yes NEVERMIND THEM, since we circle back to the investigations being based off fabricated intelligence dossiers.

It seems we're talking about different investigations. All of the investigations aren't based off of that one dossier.

But they all stem from "Russiaaaa".

I mean, the Comey memos turned out to be a nothingburger. Where is the proof of obstruction or collusion by the President or anyone in his campaign or on his staff.

I remember when the left complained about the money spent investigating Hillary. All it looks like now is that Mueller gets to write himself some blank checks for all this "investigating".
edit on 27-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-6-2017 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Makes you wonder about the whole Russian hookers pissed on the bed narrative too.

Uranium one.

link   
CNN is literally trying to push the world to the brink of WW3 for ratings. Let that sink in.

Trump Must Now Revoke CNN’s White House Press Credentials

link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It sparked the initial interst and could be argued to have been a factor in the openig proceedings for the other cases against Trump.

Unless you want to take a CNN producers opinion as gospel.

Obama wanted you to when he and the 112th congress ended the ban on domestic propaganda.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's all A PLAN..

TO make more people WATCH Fox News...

FOX: Official State TV

"Watch ONLY what the POTUS approves!"

1930's all OVER again...SMH

This is a grossly misinformed and ignorant comment. Half of Fox's Trump coverage is negative. But I know that don't matter to you, you love your fairy tales no matter what's happening in the real world.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

My Godzilla, do you hear yourself?

I can't figure out if you're doing this on purpose or if you truly believe the snip you're saying..

For somebody that claims they aren't emotionally invested, you sure seem emotionally invested.

Denial is a powerful thing.

Thats the thing.

No one knows. Not me, not you, and not some producer from CNN. Only one of the people I just listed is having their opinion plastered across media as a fact though.

And it isn't me or you. That's what this was all about before people came in with side arguments trying to go off topic.

The CNN producers opinion isn't fact, it isn't evidence the Russian investigations are a media trick, it's just an opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   

What you fail to understand is that if this had NOT come out, the narrative would still be the same - no collusion. We didn't NEED this as proof. Sure it helped a tonne, but vindication isn't necessary.

I just find it funny that in the face of something as damning as this, you find any and every way to still somehow deflect, no matter how illogical your argument is, which it has been throughout this thread.

Not once did you say, "hey maybe this Russian thing might possibly be baloney", but instead you deflected to every corner of the globe because it would hurt your little heart too much to even entertain the idea.

You even deflected to a place I didn't think was possible

Really?

edit on 27-6-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

What you fail to understand is that if this had NOT come out, the narrative would still be the same - no collusion. We didn't NEED this as proof. Sure it helped a tonne, but vindication isn't necessary.

I just find it funny that in the face of something as damning as this, you find any and every way to still somehow deflect, no matter how illogical your argument has been, which is has been throughout this thread.

Not once did you say, "hey maybe this Russian thing might possibly be baloney", but instead you deflected to every corner of the globe because it would hurt your little heart too much to even entertain that idea.

You even deflected to a place I didn't think was possible

Really?

This isn't proof there isn't any Russian collusion. This is a TV news producers opinion that there isn't.

Understand the difference?

You've already said multiple times you don't need any proof to believe this, and that speaks for itself. You shouldn't criticize someone who wants more evidence than a TV producers opinion. Not all of us believe in things because they confirm ideas we already have.
edit on 27-6-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
CNN is literally trying to push the world to the brink of WW3 for ratings. Let that sink in.

Trump Must Now Revoke CNN’s White House Press Credentials

There you have it again. GOP pushing that the other side will cause WW3 if they dont stop them. What a time to be alive.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Not all of us believe in things because they confirm ideas we already have.

Oh like your Russian narrative right?

Man you're hopeless, I give up on you.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

This isn't proof there isn't any Russian collusion. 

No one can prove a double negative.

You cant disprove a negative without a positive first.

There is no defense for the indefensible.

Not if it doesnt exist to begin with.

It simply isnt.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join