It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

And yet there is no evidence of anything these supposed investigations are based off.

The impetus for this sham was the mysterious intelligence report. I already heard the dossier was prepared by a retired British intelligence officer that was contracted by Clintons opposition team.

Everyone who sees it says they dont find reason for the investigation into Trump.

The media was at the center of this, particularly CNN that actively seeks to undermine national security by incentivising federal agents monetarily to break their oaths.

There have never been this many leaks. That is so damaging to the countrys faith in government it is near seditious.

Sorry, keep pushing this agenda and people will have no choice but to mob up.

edit on 6 27 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Mob up all you want, a lot of people believing something doesn't make it true, and I have no problem defending my opinion against multiple people.

I have no agenda here but to try and understand the thinking that makes a person think a CNN producers opinion that isn't connected to the investigations is the final word on said investigations.

It's the height of confirmation bias to currently take the opinion of a producer at CNN as fact. The same CNN that's called a terroist organization and completely fake almost every day on this forum.

But now, surprise, one of their producers opinions is an across the board fact.

I know you probably don't find that weird, but it's kind of funny to me.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I KNOW...right??

"CNN is full of CRAP! ... They're untrustworthy!!!"

Well..except this time.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, no, not pbstruction of justice, collusion with Russia. Those are different things.

Trump falls under the umbrella of the Trump administration.

Or is he not responsible for how his administration is ran?

According to James Comey at least, no it does not. He said over and over and over again that the investigation was into Russia and a few members of Trumps team, but not on Trump himself.

Would you kindly explain to me why you know more than Comey on this matter?

In that investigation, yes.

What about the others? Was Comey referring to the ones he isn't involved in as well?

This is incredibly frustrating.

Ok, the FBI had an investigation going on into Trump team. CNN and most other MSM media outlets said this meant that Trump was personally under investigation. Comey kindly let them know they were wrong.

Now that this has been debunked, you just jump right onto the next bandwagon, and are now claiming the exact same thing, that the other investigations into Trump team must also be investigations into him personally.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone who is reading this can see how foolish this makes you look.

You just assume Trump is personally under investigation until someone can prove to you he isn't.

The burden of proof is on you.

Post me one source that claims Trump is personally under investigation for Russian collusion.

My issue is that for some reason you assume that since Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation, that applies to the other investigations going on. When Comey has nothing to do with those investigations.

The Trump administration being under investigation puts Trump under investigation by default, unless he isn't part of that administration.

Using your thinking on this, if the Obama administration came under investigation for shady deals, that surely means Obama wouldn't be involved, right?

Was the FBI investigating the Trump administration for possible Russian collusion?

Did Comey admit that despite this, Trump wasn't personally under investigation?

End of argument.

Yes, you're right about that investigation. But that says nothing of the other investigations.

Which are the ones I'm talking about.

But you just said this.

The Trump administration being under investigation puts Trump under investigation by default, unless he isn't part of that administration.

And now you have just admitted that this statement is flawed, because the Trump administartion was under investigation (by the FBI) and he wasn't "by defualt" personally under investigation.

Do you really not see how you are disproving your own argument?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Did it ever occur to you for even a second that he is a producer of CNN apparently being caught on hidden camera having a normal conversation and not a CNN news broadcaster reporting a story on TV?

All this "oh but I thought CNN is fake" nonsense you keep spewing is so stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

I KNOW...right??

"CNN is full of CRAP! ... They're untrustworthy!!!"

Well..except this time.

I swear that you people can't believe this argument. You must just be joking.

The propaganda that CNN puts on television and in print has been proven to be inaccurate many times.

This is different than a behind the scenes worker admitting that they lie for ratings.

Feel free to keep posting this line of thinking though, it just makes you look either incredibly disingenuous or ignorant.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No, no, not pbstruction of justice, collusion with Russia. Those are different things.

According to James Comey at least, no it does not. He said over and over and over again that the investigation was into Russia and a few members of Trumps team, but not on Trump himself.

What about the others? Was Comey referring to the ones he isn't involved in as well?

Ok, the FBI had an investigation going on into Trump team. CNN and most other MSM media outlets said this meant that Trump was personally under investigation. Comey kindly let them know they were wrong.

Now that this has been debunked, you just jump right onto the next bandwagon, and are now claiming the exact same thing, that the other investigations into Trump team must also be investigations into him personally.

Everyone, and I do mean everyone who is reading this can see how foolish this makes you look.

You just assume Trump is personally under investigation until someone can prove to you he isn't.

Post me one source that claims Trump is personally under investigation for Russian collusion.

My issue is that for some reason you assume that since Comey said Trump wasn't under investigation, that applies to the other investigations going on. When Comey has nothing to do with those investigations.

Using your thinking on this, if the Obama administration came under investigation for shady deals, that surely means Obama wouldn't be involved, right?

Was the FBI investigating the Trump administration for possible Russian collusion?

End of argument.

Yes, you're right about that investigation. But that says nothing of the other investigations.

But you just said this.

And now you have just admitted that this statement is flawed, because the Trump administartion was under investigation (by the FBI) and he wasn't "by defualt" personally under investigation.

You're misunderstanding me. In that investigation, Trump wasn't at the time. That isn't saying he never was, just at that time they'd moved on to others in his administration. Comey was telling the truth when he said Trump isn't currently under investigation. By him, Comey.

An investigation of the Trump administration that doesn't include Trump isn't an investigation of the Trump administration.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Similar to the throw # until something sticks.

It's now hang on to whatever we can until we completely fall.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

End of argument.

But you just said this.

You're misunderstanding me. In that investigation, Trump wasn't at the time. That isn't saying he never was, just at that time they'd moved on to others in his administration. Comey was telling the truth when he said Trump isn't currently under investigation. By him, Comey.

An investigation of the Trump administration that doesn't include Trump isn't an investigation of the Trump administration.

Then the FBI was never investigating the Trump admin.

Whatever this is pointless. You know what you are doing.

On the OP; you have clearly demonstrated that you do not care that CNN is admitting they lie for ratings and they feel the Trump russia collsuion story is bunk (at least this producer).

I apologize for taking you serious and trying to have a conversation.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

End of argument.

But you just said this.

Then the FBI was never investigating the Trump admin.

Whatever this is pointless. You know what you are doing.

On the OP; you have clearly demonstrated that you do not care that CNN is admitting they lie for ratings and they feel the Trump russia collsuion story is bunk (at least this producer).

I apologize for taking you serious and trying to have a conversation.

I don't know how much clearer I can be. An investigation of the Trump admin, will include Trump. How could it not? That's common sense. Misconstruing Comeys remarks into some blanket statement about Trump not being under investigation by anyone at any time isn't correct at all. It's definitely a narrative, but it isn't correct.

I didn't know it was a bombshell that TV news does whatever they can for ratings. Forgive me if I'm not going crazy about that like you would expect, I thought that went without saying.
edit on 27-6-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

What ever suits the agenda.
CNN is fake news banned by the president of these Ewe knighted states...the annoy N Ted one has announced his decree. Here Ye here Ye CNN is banished from the kingdom. And the people praised him.

But suddenly some producer from the cursed land of CNN, a producer says in his humble opinion blah blah and suddenly the lawyers being hired and special prosecutors being brought in are just fluff. Nothing at all. Joe blow some lowly producer has wrapped it all up for us. Everybody go home now...
And never mind that he's CNN, he's on our side so he's okay.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

You seem to be really hung up on this semantic issue of Trump coming up in the investigation by default since the investigation is into his campaign.

Trump isn't being investigated, his campaign staff is.

Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, though. And nothing came of that.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

So when I was in j-school, we were taught about how to report the facts, but you are now saying that you do not expect TV news to be about facts, only about doing what they can to get ratings up to and including lie?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

You seem to be really hung up on this semantic issue of Trump coming up in the investigation by default since the investigation is into his campaign.

Trump was spied on by the Obama administration, though. And nothing came of that.

I'm not the one who brought that up, I'm just responding.

What I want to know still hasn't been answered. How is the opinion of a CNN producer who isn't involved in the investigations at all, the final word on the investigations?

That's what I've been asking for hours, before we got side tracked by comments about whether Trump was ever under investigation or not. If there's any real evidence besides the opinion of a TV news producer, I'll gladly change my tune.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
American Pravda is now the #1 trending video on Youtube:

Says he's releasing his second piece on CNN tomorrow.

I'm excited!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What I want to know still hasn't been answered. How is the opinion of a CNN producer who isn't involved in the investigations at all, the final word on the investigations?

I don't remember anyone ever saying it was the final word on the investigations.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Like Alex Jones said, CNN is bringing us to the edge of WW3 for ratings.

PV: OK here.

"The unedited video is too long, I'm not watching it!"

You can't change what was said or who said it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

I'm not the one who brought that up, I'm just responding.

That's what I've been asking for hours, before we got side tracked by comments about whether Trump was ever under investigation or not. If there's any real evidence besides the opinion of a TV news producer, I'll gladly change my tune.

The investigation has been going on since last year and the scope has only expanded, still no evidence shown.
Meanwhile, Meuller keeps hiring Clinton donors and should have recused himself for his close relationship with Comey.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's all A PLAN..

TO make more people WATCH Fox News...

FOX: Official State TV

"Watch ONLY what the POTUS approves!"

1930's all OVER again...SMH

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Sillyolme

It's all A PLAN..

TO make more people WATCH Fox News...

FOX: Official State TV

"Watch ONLY what the POTUS approves!"

1930's all OVER again...SMH

Meanwhile CNN is acting like the Nazi propaganda machine..
T.A.R.D: Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join