It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

You my friend are a lost cause.

It hurts I know, but you'll be OK.

You must have me confused with someone who's emotionally attached to either side of the left/right divide.

I'm just interested in the facts here. You've said repeatedly that you don't need any evidence to believe what you do, and I get that.

I on the other hand, do need evidence.

Every single person that has been involved in the investigation that has spoken has said there is ZERO evidence of Trump russian collusion.

Comey said that the NYT piece and most of these anonymous sourced stories are wrong.

The dossier that helped start this investigation has been proven to have not only been wildly inaccurate, but now it appears it may have been paid for buy democrats for partisan reasons.

CNN now has a producer saying there is nothing to the Russian story or it would have been leaked out, and they are pushing the Russia angle for ratings and money and Trump is right it is a witch hunt.

But please, show me your proof Trump colluded with Russia.

I'm not involved in the investigation, so how would I know whether something has been found or not? That goes for everyone else as well.

And I have to ask, which investigation are you talking about? The Justice Department investigation, the Senate and House Intelligence Committee investigations, or the investigations by the Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees?

Maybe they didn't get the message that a CNN producer thinks it all might be made up.

Can you provide me one single piece of evidence that Trump himself is under investigation for Russian collusion?

Comey said he wasn't but apparently you know better.

And as one of the ones that has been spewing stories from CNN about Trump russian collusion, I find it fascinating that you are perfectly ok with them admitting that they are lying to you for ratings.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

You must have me confused with someone who's emotionally attached to either side of the left/right divide.

I'm just interested in the facts here. You've said repeatedly that you don't need any evidence to believe what you do, and I get that.

Every single person that has been involved in the investigation that has spoken has said there is ZERO evidence of Trump russian collusion.

Comey said that the NYT piece and most of these anonymous sourced stories are wrong.

The dossier that helped start this investigation has been proven to have not only been wildly inaccurate, but now it appears it may have been paid for buy democrats for partisan reasons.

CNN now has a producer saying there is nothing to the Russian story or it would have been leaked out, and they are pushing the Russia angle for ratings and money and Trump is right it is a witch hunt.

I'm not involved in the investigation, so how would I know whether something has been found or not? That goes for everyone else as well.

And I have to ask, which investigation are you talking about? The Justice Department investigation, the Senate and House Intelligence Committee investigations, or the investigations by the Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees?

Maybe they didn't get the message that a CNN producer thinks it all might be made up.

Can you provide me one single piece of evidence that Trump himself is under investigation for Russian collusion?

And as one of the ones that has been spewing stories from CNN about Trump russian collusion, I find it fascinating that you are perfectly ok with them admitting that they are lying to you for ratings.

When have I ever used CNN as a source?

Riddle me this, was Comey privy to all the other investigations and their findings, or only the one he was personally involved in? Trump isn't under FBI investigation, but remember, that's only one of the investigations going on right now.

Blanketly claiming there is no investigation of Trump because he isn't under FBI investigation is being intellectually dishonest.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Riddle me this, was Comey privy to all the other investigations and their findings, or only the one he was personally involved in? Trump isn't under FBI investigation, but remember, that's only one of the investigations going on right now.

Blanketly claiming there is no investigation of Trump because he isn't under FBI investigation is being intellectually dishonest.

Great!

Then I am sure you will have no problem showing me that any of these investigations is looking at Trump personally and collusion with Russians!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You have to know there are hundreds of thousands of liberals foaming at the mouth about russia, it's ratings and they've been brainwashed.

The archival metadata evidence shows that Russian fingerprints were deliberately placed after files were created from a computer that belonged to a DNC guy, Warren Flood.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Unmasking by the FBI of trump officials and civilians is part of why they the FBI are complicit.

Jim Comey is in it for the Clintons.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Great!

Then I am sure you will have no problem showing me that any of these investigations is looking at Trump personally and collusion with Russians!

Sure.

The Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees

Two other Senate and House committees - the Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform committees - are also investigating whether Trump committed obstruction of justice when he asked Comey to drop the FBI's investigation into Flynn and his subsequent firing of Comey.

The Senate and House Intelligence Committee investigations

Both the Senate and House are pursuing wide-ranging investigations that cover more ground than the justice department investigation. The congressional inquiries are looking into the Russian interference in the 2016 election, and possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, the circumstances surrounding Comey's firing, and leaks of classified information.

www.businessinsider.com...

And obviously the Mueller Justice Department investigation is still ongoing.

The evidence being presented here as evidence is a CNN producers opinion, nothing more. To try to spin that into the end all be all to the Russian investigation is partisan dishonesty at best, willful ignorance at worst.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Great!

Sure.

Two other Senate and House committees - the Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform committees - are also investigating whether Trump committed obstruction of justice when he asked Comey to drop the FBI's investigation into Flynn and his subsequent firing of Comey.

Both the Senate and House are pursuing wide-ranging investigations that cover more ground than the justice department investigation. The congressional inquiries are looking into the Russian interference in the 2016 election, and possible ties between the Trump campaign and Russian officials, the circumstances surrounding Comey's firing, and leaks of classified information.

The evidence being presented here as evidence is a CNN producers opinion, nothing more. To try to spin that into the end all be all to the Russian investigation is partisan dishonesty at best, willful ignorance at worst.

And neither of those links say there is an investigation personally on trump about Russian collusion.

But try again!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Great!

Sure.

And neither of those links say there is an investigation personally on trump about Russian collusion.

But try again!

Except where it does say that. Right there in what I quoted.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Great!

Sure.

But try again!

Please post the line where it says Trump is personally under investigation for collusion with Russia.

I see where one says Trumps campaign, and I see where one says Trump for obstruction, but nothing that says Trump is personally being investigated for Rssian collusion.

CNN and others have been saying for months that Trump was personally being investigated for collusion with Russia (just like you are).

They said Comey would vindicate them and say Trump lied when he said Comey told him he wasn't personally under investigation.

They lied.

And now, you are pushing forth the exact same tripe with no proof whatsoever, on the very thread where CNN admits they did this all for moeny and ratings.

And yet you see no problem with this.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
3 CNN journalists fired for making up fake news.

theintercept.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Great!

Sure.

But try again!

Please post the line where it says Trump is personally under investigation for collusion with Russia.

I see where one says Trumps campaign, and I see where one says Trump for obstruction, but nothing that says Trump is personally being investigated for Rssian collusion.

CNN and others have been saying for months that Trump was personally being investigated for collusion with Russia (just like you are).

They said Comey would vindicate them and say Trump lied when he said Comey told him he wasn't personally under investigation.

They lied.

And now, you are pushing forth the exact same tripe with no proof whatsoever, on the very thread where CNN admits they did this all for moeny and ratings.

Do you really believe an investigation into the Trump administration isn't an investigation into Trump?

Seriously? How does that work?

Is it any secret that news organizations put out stories for money and ratings? The Trump Russia scandal was heating up, and of course they're going to play something out that brings in money and ratings.

That has zero to do with the actual investigations going on at the moment. Unless this producer is somehow involved in the investigations, his opinion is just that, an opinion. Not a fact as it's being spun by everyone here.

It's kind of comical to me that people who rail against CNN as a terrorist organization are accepting the opinion of one of their producers as gospel right now.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

It is so pleasing to see you grasping at straws.

Even the CNN dude said that if anything juicey was found, the IC would have leaked it. The legacy media and IC have been colluding for some time.

Of course we accept it, as vindication of the BS that was spewing all over the place and fools like you feel for it.

Get over it, but I know you won't, so keep trying

Once this is all over, you'll apologize to ATS for being blind and ignorant.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Meh, I wouldn't count on that.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Yeah, no kidding.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Great!

Sure.

But try again!

They lied.

Do you really believe an investigation into the Trump administration isn't an investigation into Trump?

Is it any secret that news organizations put out stories for money and ratings? The Trump Russia scandal was heating up, and of course they're going to play something out that brings in money and ratings.

That has zero to do with the actual investigations going on at the moment. Unless this producer is somehow involved in the investigations, his opinion is just that, an opinion. Not a fact as it's being spun by everyone here.

It's kind of comical to me that people who rail against CNN as a terrorist organization are accepting the opinion of one of their producers as gospel right now.

Perhaps you have forgotten that this ie xactly the same argument CNN made.

They said if people in thrumps team are being investigated, that means he is.

Only Comey admitted that this is not the case, that Trump is not being investigated personally for Russian collusion.

The fact that you have tried to derail this thread with the very claim that CNN was forced to apologize for about a month ago is shameful.

On topic; any concern for the fact that CNN is admitting the purposefully lied to you for ratings?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Has anyone seen a MSM outlet touch this story yet? I checked their websites and watched for a little while and nothing.

I hope Tucker gets into this tonight.

James said in this video that this is "part 1", I can't wait to see part 2!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

It is so pleasing to see you grasping at straws.

Even the CNN dude said that if anything juicey was found, the IC would have leaked it. The legacy media and IC have been colluding for some time.

Of course we accept it, as vindication of the BS that was spewing all over the place and fools like you feel for it.

Get over it, but I know you won't, so keep trying

Grasping at straws.

Maybe you can fill me in, since no one else has been able to in any thread I've asked this question.

How is a CNN producers opinion evidence the Russian investigations are made up? When that producer has no connection to the investigations at all?

Opinion isn't fact, and that's what your conclusion here rests on.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Great!

Sure.

But try again!

They lied.

Perhaps you have forgotten that this ie xactly the same argument CNN made.

They said if people in thrumps team are being investigated, that means he is.

Only Comey admitted that this is not the case, that Trump is not being investigated personally for Russian collusion.

The fact that you have tried to derail this thread with the very claim that CNN was forced to apologize for about a month ago is shameful.

On topic; any concern for the fact that CNN is admitting the purposefully lied to you for ratings?

I'm not tryimg to derail anything. I genuinely want to know. I see multiple threads filled with people parroting a CNN producers opinion around as fact. It isn't lost on me that right wing media is doing the same thing.

Opinions aren't fact, no matter how much you agree with them.

ETA: I don't watch or listen to CNN so I have no idea what their position on anything is. I'm just pointing out the massive holes in this narrative, that all Trump supporters seem to be tiptoeing around for this to make sense.
edit on 27-6-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Project Veritas just released this video talking about this only being part 1 and there will be another video tomorrow.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They are so invested in this nonsense at this point they can't let it go. Ever if every Dem leader comes out and says this was a red herring, some of these wackos will go to their graves still twisting themselves into pretzels to convince themselves it was true. Some people are just so arrogant they can't admit to themselves they got conned.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join