It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I feel bad for the CNN Producer.
Somebody at CNN actually tells the truth about how dishonest and fake his company is...and he's probably cleaning out his desk this morning.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Its sad people still WANT to believe this whole Russian narrative after it completely collapses as a possibility.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I have mixed feelings.

The guy says he loves journalism, yet goes on to give it a bad name professionally.

He is synical now, his own words. They all are.

They dont fight to change things for the better. Every bit of energy goes into further diminishing the trade for a profit.

Then he represents an industry that sells wars for profit, deals in hysteria, and divides our people for a buck.

His marchig orders could come from Hitler. You are responsible for discerning what is wrong and unethical.

He is synical though....so if we all do as these few we would have refrigerator technicians selling you flex capacitors for 5,000 dollars and judges could throw you in jail if they personally hated you, just so long as publicly there is a stance of following basic ethics.

Thats not how a society survives. They are a parasite in the blood of our civilization.

edit on 6 27 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Its sad people still WANT to believe this whole Russian narrative after it completely collapses as a possibility.

...And CNN is just validating what people already believe and want...and the people keep blindly and gratefully giving CNN their attention, ratings and high advertising rates in return.

Actual truth really doesn't seem to really enter into the equation.

If people can no-longer get what they already believe from CNN...they just switch their attention to five or six other major network sources of false confirmation bias...like MSNBC, for example.
edit on 27-6-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I see the strategy from the anti trump people will be to largely ignore this story, and then go on posting MSM russia stories when the next comes out, hoping we all forgot what was admitted here.

Just like when Comey admitted all of these stories with anonymous stories were largely fake.

People ignored it, and were back to posting Russia NYT stories within days.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

There should be new anti trust laws to crack the media monopoly.

I guarantee you that will happen eventually. This is going to end.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

True!

Most people will need something emotionally volatile to watch everyday to take its place.

On a side note, Game of Thrones is about to start in a few weeks so the Trump Russia thing will slink away into whether or not the Mother of Dragons colluded with the White Walkers to invade the 7 kingdoms

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'm really curious.

If anyone can point out how a CNN producer's opinion who isn't connected to the current investigation at all is the final word on that investigation, it would be really appreciated.

I'm genuinely trying to see how this is the end of the Russian investigations.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Go back and reread the OP, and maybe then you will see what all the fuss is about.

In the current climate of leaks, one would have to believe that if any credible evidence ever emerged of collusion with Russia, it would be leaked and disseminated to the MSM.

The fact that nothing of the sort has been leaked should tell you that this investigation is a witch hunt, as stated by Mr. Bonifield.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe the moment you realize the investigation is nothing more than a fabricated with hunt.

Gee, I don't know, if there was any evidence of collusion I'd think they wouldn't hesitate to release it. I mean the narrative is how old now? The hell are they waiting for? The right time?

Maybe.. just maybe, there is no evidence.

But go ahead, keep waiting and hoping on the ongoing investigations.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Go back and reread the OP, and maybe then you will see what all the fuss is about.

In the current climate of leaks, one would have to believe that if any credible evidence ever emerged of collusion with Russia, it would be leaked and disseminated to the MSM.

The fact that nothing of the sort has been leaked should tell you that this investigation is a witch hunt, as stated by Mr. Bonifield.

I've read the OP. I'm not interested in other people's opinions, I want to know the facts. I'm seriously not trying to attack anyone here, I'm just curious if there is any other recent evidence.

Everyone is so sure the Russian investigation is made up because of one CNN producers opinion who isn't connected to the investigation at all.

And to believe that something would have leaked by now requires that you believe the leaks up to now have been real.

So which is it? Have the leaks been real so far, or are they made up like everyone has been saying up to this point? Or is it ok to believe the leaks are real now as long as it's in Trumps best interest to believe that?

I'm really trying to understand the thought process here. I've read all the right wing media and seen the full court press they are doing with this, but those questions still stand.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe the moment you realize the investigation is nothing more than a fabricated with hunt.

Gee, I don't know, if there was any evidence of collusion I'd think they wouldn't hesitate to release it. I mean the narrative is how old now? The hell are they waiting for? The right time?

Maybe.. just maybe, there is no evidence.

But go ahead, keep waiting and hoping on the ongoing investigations.

For the 2000th time, why on earth would any information be released while an investigation is ongoing?

The quieter an investigation is, the more you should worry about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

You my friend are a lost cause.

It hurts I know, but you'll be OK.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
REMIND me again WHY Reality Winner is in custody again

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You must have me confused with someone who's emotionally attached to either side of the left/right divide.

I'm just interested in the facts here. You've said repeatedly that you don't need any evidence to believe what you do, and I get that.

I on the other hand, do need evidence.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

You must have me confused with someone who's emotionally attached to either side of the left/right divide.

I'm just interested in the facts here. You've said repeatedly that you don't need any evidence to believe what you do, and I get that.

Every single person that has been involved in the investigation that has spoken has said there is ZERO evidence of Trump russian collusion.

Comey said that the NYT piece and most of these anonymous sourced stories are wrong.

The dossier that helped start this investigation has been proven to have not only been wildly inaccurate, but now it appears it may have been paid for buy democrats for partisan reasons.

CNN now has a producer saying there is nothing to the Russian story or it would have been leaked out, and they are pushing the Russia angle for ratings and money and Trump is right it is a witch hunt.

But please, show me your proof Trump colluded with Russia.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Evidence that only helps you're narrative right?

Because apparently in the face of damning evidence, you still want go hang on to your other narrative with ZERO evidence.

So what type of evidence are you really waiting for?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Hilarious. Little did those who are wedded to the Russian charade know, they were merely pawns in a ratings grab and click campaign. That has to sting a bit, as it should.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

Every single person that has been involved in the investigation that has spoken has said there is ZERO evidence of Trump russian collusion.

Comey said that the NYT piece and most of these anonymous sourced stories are wrong.

The dossier that helped start this investigation has been proven to have not only been wildly inaccurate, but now it appears it may have been paid for buy democrats for partisan reasons.

CNN now has a producer saying there is nothing to the Russian story or it would have been leaked out, and they are pushing the Russia angle for ratings and money and Trump is right it is a witch hunt.

But please, show me your proof Trump colluded with Russia.

I'm not involved in the investigation, so how would I know whether something has been found or not? That goes for everyone else as well.

And I have to ask, which investigation are you talking about? The Justice Department investigation, the Senate and House Intelligence Committee investigations, or the investigations by the Senate Judiciary and House Oversight and Government Reform Committees?

Maybe they didn't get the message that a CNN producer thinks it all might be made up.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Evidence that only helps you're narrative right?

Because apparently in the face of damning evidence, you still want go hang on to your other narrative with ZERO evidence.

So what type of evidence are you really waiting for?

Which is it? You say you don't need any evidence, then you say there is "damning evidence".

Im still waiting on the damning evidence that isnt a TV producers opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join