It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:38 AM
link   
They're also being sued in Kansas right now:

Wichita teachers union president sues outlets over undercover video

A Wichita teachers union president who was the focus of a hidden-camera video in which he said he threatened a student with physical violence has filed a federal lawsuit against the outlets that created and published the video.

Steve Wentz, president of United Teachers of Wichita, filed a 66-page lawsuit in the U.S. District Court’s Middle District of Florida on Friday against Project Veritas and Breitbart News, citing an undercover video that he says damaged his and other teachers’ reputations.

“It’s a lie, and it is something that needs to be addressed,” Wentz said Monday.

kansas.com

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

I am going to:

And everyone who pushed this witch hunt now left empty:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

They're also being sued in Kansas right now:

Stay on that. Come back and let us know if anything becomes of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Is this just a backup bunker of The_Donald or something now?

Sure as hell feels like it.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Is this just a backup bunker of The_Donald or something now?

More like the comment section of CNN before it gets deleted.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Wichita is that close to Witch Hunt...
Just sayin....

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
In less than 4 minutes tonight, Sean Hannity made a case against CNN that can, in conjunction with the Veritas "sting" video, be used to bring this terrorist organization to its knees.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Whoever is relying on CNN to validate Russia guilt is exactly the person who should be pissed at CNN for leading them on & messing with their heads.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatFreddysCat
Whoever is relying on CNN to validate Russia guilt is exactly the person who should be pissed at CNN for leading them on & messing with their heads.

Good point. It's like how Hillary/Podesta betrayed "everyday voters" behind the scenes. Wiki-leaks exposed their disdain for everyday humans.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This is not the American Way...
This HAS to END!!

They are KILLING America with Manufactured LIES and DECEIT!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Let's see...

Trump gives project veritas $10,000 a while back...

The outfit is known for manipulating people into getting them to say things and deceptively editing videos to push a false narrative and agenda...

And what do we have here? A highly edited video with lots of cuts/edits without any proper context.

Man that desperation is strong. You all want to so badly believe this is just going to go away.

Yes, indeed.. the desperation is very strong, but not in correctly labelling CNN as fake news.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatFreddysCat
This is not the American Way...
This HAS to END!!

They are KILLING America with Manufactured LIES and DECEIT!

At least once a week since January 20th, I've gone to WhiteHouse.gov and communicated how globally broadcasted CNN is hurting America by attacking the President and the people of this country.

Three weeks ago, President Trump's oldest son told Sean Hannity that plans are being implemented which will bring corrections to (or something like that) "certain media outlets".

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

“It’s a lie, and it is something that needs to be addressed,” Wentz said Monday.

So says the perp . Of course, no other group , nay not even CNN is saying this
You probably dont know this, but in the US anyone can sue anyone for anything . Damn , you can even sue yourself
So , stop guessing , speculating , and posting anything you can find..
Oh , but it was about the Right in the US and on the internet , so it must be true...is not a true statement in every case.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

At least once a week since January 20th, I've gone to WhiteHouse.gov and communicated how globally broadcasted CNN is hurting America by attacking the President and the people of this country.

Good on you for doing that, the more patriots that do their part to make America Great Again, the better.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Wow talk about desperation.
Hey come on...I'll hold this football while you kick it.
No really, I will.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Money honey. Money.
All that Russian money. Hundreds of millions of dollars .
Just days before the election loans suddenly going through. And not being reported .
Meetings with bankers from sanctioned banks and not reporting the meeting during security clearance procedures.
The special Council is doing a full fledged financial investigation.
I know you guys want this to go away. I know you think a year investigating is a long time.
It's just beginning. He may well be out of office by the time they conclude this.
Better...private citizens can be indicted in a court of law and can go to jail.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Can you be any more delusional and ignorant?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
After watching this it's clear CNN should be banned from the White House.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Lots.
Since I'm not delusional nor am I ignorant in the slightest, Especially on this subject.
Your childish no content insults aside.
I guess the possibility is there for me to get delusional and ignorant but it would require drugs and illness and eventual amnesia of everything I know and I just don't see that in my immediate future.
That investigation is on going and have not been for nothing. Lots and lots being discovered.
You won't get leaks out of Mueller team. Why is everybody hiring criminal lawyers? Why is Mueller hiring top shelf prosecutors.
Starting small but one of Manifort people is already in prison.
Oh domino....
Meanwhile back in mother Russia the polonium flows like wine. Russians drop like flies.
Sweep sweep the clean up begins.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I did not insult you in any way. I just spoke the truth.

What more proof do you need that CNN fabricated most of this false narrative? What more proof do you need that they intentionally blew this whole false narrative out of proportions?

With this video, there's more proof supporting our point of view, with just one video, than all of you who are supporting this false narrative have ever presented.

And you're willingly choosing to ignore this, what should be a groundbreaking new information. It's a definition of ignorance, and delusion as well
edit on 252k2017Tuesdayam014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join