It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

If you actually believe that there is no hope for you. CNN has deleted, edited, retracted numerous things.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Let's not forget that in April it was Van Jones pushing innuendo about what Susan Rice had found and why she was right to request unmasking of Trump and his campaign... he was obviously just spreading BS as he is trained to do as a CNN 'analyst'.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I have been away from this site for a while. It´s sad how so many people here follow Trump blindly like cattle into the slaughterhouse. What happened to the old school Conspiracy Theorists here?

All you do is mock and troll people. Call people snowflakes and libtards and you grab every little crumb out there that suits your cause. Then again, the president of the united states does the same thing! And it seems like it´s become some type of demented movement! What happened to the real truth movement? Where are all those people? Have they lost their minds? I swear OUR movement has been hijacked! We where getting too strong! My YT channel around 2005 had about 500.000 followers and we where sharing an uploading so many interesting and informative videos. I got deleted because of a lie. This happened to many many accounts. Then most of the net was flooded by something new, wanting to push an agenda. Manipulating the truth movement to go into the wrong direction. Whats happening now is not, the so called awakening!

I´m not on any side. I sit and watch this epic buffoonery unfold and I feel for all the people in the US that can see through all of this BS. I don´t want to argue with anyone here.

Stay strong! Watch the ride!

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hesse
I have been away from this site for a while. It´s sad how so many people here follow Trump blindly like cattle into the slaughterhouse. What happened to the old school Conspiracy Theorists here?

Not a word in your post about the CNN producer saying their Russia hype is all BS, yet you cry about "oldschool conspiracy theorists" being gone?

Lol who exactly do you think you're fooling?

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Yeah we should follow the people who admit they are conducting a witch hunt ...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Isn't it now SIX people that have had to leave CNN?
Brazile for handing over debate question to Hillary Clinton and lying about it
Griffin for the severed head moment
Reza whatshisface for his twitter outburst
now 3 more for fake news

Seems CNN have a lot of work to d to fix the 'processes'.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Yeah we should follow the people who admit they are conducting a witch hunt ...

Isn't great when people have a one sided post slamming Trump and his supporters, then claiming they are not on any side.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

And, you're some neutral, third-party observer, watching knowingly above the fray? Give me a freaking break.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

6 people in 1 year.

Yes, they have a credibility problem. They are easily to most corrupt network on TV.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: UKTruth

6 people in 1 year.

Yes, they have a credibility problem. They are easily to most corrupt network on TV.

Ouch man, that lie hurt to read. I still cant believe the amount of people going along with the white house smear campaign.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle
They had only Six percent credibility with the public before this , I can't help believe anyone but a few diehards take anything they say seriously now .

Same for the Washington Post and New York Times even the Wall Street Journal which I used to respect even if I didn't agree with has lost all pretense of credibility .

Since Trump entered the race they have constantly emailed me hundreds of Trump headlines , all negative or biased or back handed criticisms . And this from the leading " Conservative " publication which struggles mightily to avoid saying anything supportive of the most popular " Conservative " I have seen since Reagan .

Anybody with a room temperature IQ can see this isn't news it's Hate Trump , Hate Trump , break for commercials , Hate Trump , coming up later , Hate Trump .

There is much to like about a Trump and much not to like ( As with most people and all Politicians ) but for Heavens sake they have tried so hard to discredit him that they have discredited themselves .

Add that to the list of reasons to like Trump.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: YamaHawg
a reply to: Pyle
They had only Six percent credibility with the public before this , I can't help believe anyone but a few diehards take anything they say seriously now .

Same for the Washington Post and New York Times even the Wall Street Journal which I used to respect even if I didn't agree with has lost all pretense of credibility .

Since Trump entered the race they have constantly emailed me hundreds of Trump headlines , all negative or biased or back handed criticisms . And this from the leading " Conservative " publication which struggles mightily to avoid saying anything supportive of the most popular " Conservative " I have seen since Reagan .

Anybody with a room temperature IQ can see this isn't news it's Hate Trump , Hate Trump , break for commercials , Hate Trump , coming up later , Hate Trump .

There is much to like about a Trump and much not to like ( As with most people and all Politicians ) but for Heavens sake they have tried so hard to discredit him that they have discredited themselves .

Add that to the list of reasons to like Trump.

There is much to like about a Trump

No there is not. He is a con-man that is in over his head. He doesnt know # about politics or international diplomacy. He knows jack all about taxes or healthcare or immigration. He doesnt know how to get votes from his own damn party on legislation. He isnt using his power as a check on the military by giving them "full authority" to do whatever they want. And on and on. It is all based on his actions. You can cry about MSM being mean but Trump doesnt know what the hell to do as president.
edit on 28-6-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
And, you're some neutral, third-party observer, watching knowingly above the fray? Give me a freaking break.

At least we don't come here with tears in our eyes whining at "what happened to this site" and pretending we're neutral. We let you know our beliefs immediately and not in a passive way.

originally posted by: Pyle
No there is not. He is a con-man that is in over his head. He doesnt know # about politics or international diplomacy. He knows jack all about taxes or healthcare or immigration. blah blah blah

Don't you got a chip on your shoulder huh. 8th nov. still hunts you, doesn't it? He is our president despite the entire system going all in against him and all you can do is stay mad.

Anyway, it looks like "certain people" are trying their hardest to stir this thread offtopic so people won't get to see the CNN PRODUCER admitting this whole Russia thing is BS, so here it is again:

edit on 29-6-2017 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

Don't you got a chip on your shoulder huh. 8th nov. still hunts you, doesn't it? He is our president despite the entire system going all in against him and all you can do is stay mad.

I lost a lot of faith in my fellow countrymen that day. I honestly didnt think the years of GOP propaganda was as strong as it was. I should have known better after the years I spent in the Air Force with some good old boys but I figured the military just drew in that type of person. Boy was I wrong.

But yes let's continue then, Trump and the GOP are using their pet Project Veritas to continue attacking things they dont like. They are propaganda. The opinion of the health and wellness producer, that is also a Trump supporter, is that the Russian stories are made up. I could point to Hundreds of Trump supporters that despite all the available evidence think the same. Hell many of them are right here on ATS.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

continue attacking things they dont like. They are propaganda.

So catching a CNN producer admitting the whole Russia narrative is BS = "attacking things they don't like" ?
Tell me more about how people ignore evidence. Amusing.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Don't follow any of them! You guys really don't get it huh? Smh

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

So catching a CNN producer admitting the whole Russia narrative is BS = "attacking things they don't like" ?

Catching? The dude offered his opinion. Many people think the Russia thing is BS. Its not a unique thought and now people are crying that CNN hires people that dont all share the same line of thinking. Its really hilarious.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
"Offered his opinion", lol. Keep going, you were saying something about discrediting evidence in front of your eyes ... ?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1337Kph

It's not the act of catching a CNN producer sharing his opinion. That happened. It's on tape as you keep reminding us.

What vaults it into the realm of propaganda is one primary thing. Well, two, actually. The first is the plea by Sarah Sanders for everyone to watch the tape. She used her national podium and spotlight to draw attention to the tape. Trump has said himself that CNN is the enemy and "fake". Sanders' plea was in service of her boss.

The second is the message that goes along with her plea, and the message that you are promoting in this thread. Specifically, the opinion of a single producer should cast doubt on an entire news organization that is comprised of 3,000 individuals. Some are liberal, some are conservative and some are moderate. You know the saying about opinions and assholes, right? Everyone has one.

Oh, there's actually a third thing. That is the medium by which the propaganda is promoted. But that's a topic for another thread.

A fact can be used for propaganda. Drudge does it all the time, for example, though selective curation of articles. For a long time, he would run articles that highlighted black crime and black crime only. Clickbait headlines are an example of using a fact and twisting it to fit a storyline. Look around you. This happens constantly.

If you twist around my words or change the subject, I'm not going to reply to you. If you want to talk about propaganda and communications theory, then I'm happy to engage about that. Otherwise, I won't stand in your way of whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 1337Kph

How in the world can a CNN producer know that the Russia hype is all BS? Is the investigation over?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join