It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
Sarah Huckabee-Sanders Encourages 'All to Watch' New CNN Video.

...and so many will,. It's over for CNN - they ARE fake news now and will go down in history as such.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

It's a health editor's personal opinion. I don't get what the big deal is.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

He also said the CEO ordered them to get off another major story and go back to the Russia narrative. The entire video wasn't all opinion, don't misrepresent it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Kali74

He also said the CEO ordered them to get off another major story and go back to the Russia narrative. The entire video wasn't all opinion, don't misrepresent it.

Their entire fake reality is collapsing around their ears and they are having a hard time coming to terms with how they could be so easily led by fake news.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Let's see...

Trump gives project veritas $10,000 a while back...

The outfit is known for manipulating people into getting them to say things and deceptively editing videos to push a false narrative and agenda...

And what do we have here? A highly edited video with lots of cuts/edits without any proper context.

Man that desperation is strong. You all want to so badly believe this is just going to go away.

The full unedited videos are on their website. They are asking for people to transcribe them because there are hours of unedited video.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: underwerks

What you fail to understand is that if this had NOT come out, the narrative would still be the same - no collusion. We didn't NEED this as proof. Sure it helped a tonne, but vindication isn't necessary.

I just find it funny that in the face of something as damning as this, you find any and every way to still somehow deflect, no matter how illogical your argument has been, which is has been throughout this thread.

Not once did you say, "hey maybe this Russian thing might possibly be baloney", but instead you deflected to every corner of the globe because it would hurt your little heart too much to even entertain that idea.

You even deflected to a place I didn't think was possible

Maybe the Russia investigations are a cover for what they're really investigating?

Really?

This isn't proof there isn't any Russian collusion. This is a TV news producers opinion that there isn't.

Understand the difference?

You've already said multiple times you don't need any proof to believe this, and that speaks for itself. You shouldn't criticize someone who wants more evidence than a TV producers opinion. Not all of us believe in things because they confirm ideas we already have.

No one is pointing to this as proof. That's why I for one am asking for the proof. What this does show is that despite all the connections and sources, CNN has nothing and is still pushing the narrative, which does the work of the investigators when it comes to the court of public opinion.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

You are avidly trying to debunk it so you tell me what the big deal is.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

O'Keefe is a hoaxster.

A little thread I did on him some years ago.

FWIW

How is that proof of anything? You can't change what was said or who said it.

In the age of forgotten investigative journalism, O'keefe has been doing it right.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

O'Keefe is a hoaxster.

A little thread I did on him some years ago.

FWIW

How is that proof of anything? You can't change what was said or who said it.

In the age of forgotten investigative journalism, O'keefe has been doing it right.

Yet, they depend on anonymous sources with no face, audio or video.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Yet, they depend on anonymous sources with no face, audio or video.

And there you have it, can't report REAL news when it will effect the bottom line.

Better to roll with the BS that the brainwashed live for and make BIG $$$ in the process.

I love the one reply in the video, paraphrasing, 'all that talk of journalistic standards talked about in journalism school, the established media at CNN says, "oh, thats adorable, just adorable. This is all about $$ and ratings"

Pathetic bordering on criminal.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Their press credentials need to be revoked and they have to remove classification as a news organization. They should be considered the same category as the daily show and Colbert report.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The greatest smackdown to ever hit yellow journalism smack in their lying faces was the Karma that came when CNN pushed the fakes news meme to counter the hacked emails that showed DNC corruption and it backfired in their bloody hands and are now ever rightly identified as Very. Fake. News.

Meantime in the CNN Scaramucci scandal, lying Jake Tapper is trying to deny his byline on the story that got 3 other byliners sacked for more lying.
edit on 27-6-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Don't forget the racial discrimination class action lawsuit against them that's being buried.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: mkultra11

Avidly? That's a strong word for a couple posts.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

O'Keefe edits things to fit a narrative. It might make you feel cozy but it's deceptive.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

The dude speaking is giving an opinion. Being told to go back to the Russia story in no way correlates to the Russian hacking as fake news. It's going back to audience interest. Gotta sell ads.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is damaging for CNN. They have cried foul apparently declaring the video is highly edited. Fine. I want to see and hear a real response from the producer on film. He is the one under pressure. He is the one who spoke and was 'edited'. I want to see and hear him explain what he really said and meant, unedited.

Where is the libel and defamation suit? Is CNN going to fire him too? Seriously, it is crazy.

Truthfully, my gut opinion believes he spoke the truth. It is all about money and ratings and no one has a real clue...but conspiracy and drama makes $$$!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

O'Keefe edits things to fit a narrative. It might make you feel cozy but it's deceptive.

RIGHT. He'll EDIT in questions he's asked LATER to appear BEFORE statements. Making it appear as IF the person is responding...He also LOVES to CUT out sentences, removing context.

ALso, this guy is a HEALTH editor...he's not NEAR the Russia stuff. Or POLITICAL stuff. It's also his OPINION of CNN.
edit on 27-6-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

It's unfortunate that pundits and agenda driven folk can't exercise this same attitude via-a-vis Trumps personal opinion about the fake 'Russia and Trump colluded' news is a big deal?

Because Trump personal opinion is a big deal, is it not? This CNN employees personal opinion on Trump colluding with Russia is NOT a big deal but when it's from Trump it is a big deal?

Simply because he is POTUS is irrelevant - Obama gave many personal opinions during the 2016 election so being POTUS is irrelevant regarding the 'not a big deal' thing.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

GOOD LUCK.

The man has been convicted of HEAVILY editing vids to push an AGENDA in the past. . .

But HEY...let's give the CON MAN the benefit of the doubt...

Right?

REMEMBER...Trump's campaign DONATED $10,000 to this "film maker".

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join