It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project Veritas: CNN Producer Admits Russia Investigation is a Witch Hunt

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Even if Russia tried to swing an election, we try to swing their elections, our CIA is doing # all the time, we're out there trying to manipulate governments. I haven't seen any good enough evidence to show that the president committed a crime.

The man speaking in the video is John Bonifield, a producer at CNN.

I think that there are a lot of liberal CNN viewers who would like to see Trump really get scrutinized. And I think if we would have behaved that way with President Obama and scrutinized everything that he was doing with as much scrutiny as we applied to Donald Trump, I think our viewers would have been turned off.

Essentially, he is asked multiple times to comment on the Russia conspiracy coverage that CNN and the rest of the MSM are shoving down our throats, and each time he emphasizes the lack of evidence and the double standard being applied to Trump that the MSM would not apply to Obama.

PV Reporter: Then why is CNN constantly like "Russia this, Russia that?"
John Bonifield: Because it's ratings. Our ratings are incredible right now.

John Bonifield: Yea, so... my boss, I shouldn't say this, my boss yesterday we were having a discussion about this dental shoot and he was like I just want you to know what we are up against here.

Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with it let's get back to Russia.

But the most interesting part of the interview for me was what Mr. Bonifield said about the leaks. It's something that I've stated on numerous occasions here on ATS:

John Bonifield: It could be bull# (the Russia investigation). I mean, it's mostly bull# right now. Like, we don't have any giant proof. Then they say, well there is still an investigation going on. I don't know, if they were finding something we would know about it. The way these leaks happen, they would leak it. They'd leak. If it was something really good, it'd leak.

So I've said it before and I'll say it again. If there exists any damning evidence of any crime committed by Trump, it would have found its way to the MSM by now, given the fact that even things that aren't incriminating are leaked for the purpose of hindering Trump's administration. It's only logical to assume, by now, that the Russian conspiracy is in fact a hoax, meant to serve as a justification for the oppositions attempts at impeaching the president.

edit on 6/27/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

You're a bit late, but here's a flag

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Yea but mine is in the mudpit. So there!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 27-6-2017 by FatFreddysCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I just remembered that I also made a duplicate just couple threads below this one.

Viva la duplicate threads in a different forum!

Lol...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Wow, threeway on this subject.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Good job on taking the time to transcribe the words of the video, great thread, starred and flagged.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yes, but I actually transcribed the video for you all to read.

I demand credit for my work!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

No surprise. This has gotten more coverage through the most media cycles out of everything.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   

How damaging will this be to CNN, will it go viral? Lets get this to the main page.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Yes, but I actually transcribed the video for you all to read.

I demand credit for my work!

Yeah, the time it took to do that actually made you later. It probably took you the fourteen extra minutes that the first one is ahead.
Life sucks.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

We need to make all 3 hit the front page so everyone can see it.

Maybe this will (it should) be enough for people to wake up and realize their whole narrative is baloney.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Let's see...

Trump gives project veritas $10,000 a while back...

The outfit is known for manipulating people into getting them to say things and deceptively editing videos to push a false narrative and agenda...

And what do we have here? A highly edited video with lots of cuts/edits without any proper context.

Man that desperation is strong. You all want to so badly believe this is just going to go away.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

And what do we have here? A highly edited video with lots of cuts/edits without any proper context.

Man that desperation is strong. You all want to so badly believe this is just going to go away.

So you're saying there is about as much evidence on both sides? None.

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

The outfit is known for manipulating people into getting them to say things and deceptively editing videos to push a false narrative and agenda...

Source?

Did you forget that Project Veritas managed to get Robert Cramer and Scott Foval fired from the DNC?

I find this part particularly amusing given the statement from Bonifield in the video:

Just to give you some context, President Trump pulled out of the climate accords and for a day and a half we covered the climate accords. And the CEO of CNN said in our internal meeting, he said good job everybody covering the climate accords, but we're done with it let's get back to Russia.

There you go talking about yourself again.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Let's see...

Trump gives project veritas $10,000 a while back...

Sure, the video is edited, but it does not actually seem to be altered much in content. The thing I question is whether the guy saying this is actually who he is supposed to be. Or is he just an actor.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You posted the same thing in all 3 threads, you trying to convince us or yourself?

I'll ask you the same thing I asked in the other thread - how does your soul feel right about now?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Sure, the video is edited, but it does not actually seem to be altered much in content. The thing I question is whether the guy saying this is actually who he is supposed to be. Or is he just an actor.

John Bonifield

John Bonifield is a supervising producer for the CNN Medical Unit, working primarily with CNN Senior Medical Correspondent Elizabeth Cohen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join