It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Producer Admits They Have No Proof - Trump Is Good For Business

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

i'm clearly responding to other members here who disagree with the sentiments of this thread.

what exactly is it you'd like me to respond to?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Meanwhile back at the checkout counter ...
Leafs through World News and The National Enquirer ...waiting on line.
Dum Dee dum dum....

What agreement do they have with the reading public I wonder.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: facedye

Like I said, it will take a bucket of bricks to break the brainwashing and cult like dogma of cable news for some.

link   

How about the fact that he is a second-rate medical producer? Do you think he is the whole CNN? Even if he thinks he's telling the truth in an edited video, is it the truth or just his opinion? Was he just fooling around? Is every reporter and producers at CNN liars?

link   
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah worship. I have an alter with Brian Jennings picture on it and I burn black candles at midnight on the full moon.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

It's not altered. It's just insignificant.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

holy s*#t, this doesn't deserve a response (because i've already addressed all those points), but i will happily bite. i will also note that this further displays your lack of attention to details. you clearly haven't read through this whole thread.

How about the fact that he is a second-rate medical producer?

what is a "second-rate medical producer"? what are you trying to say? CNN defended this employee, and in a brilliantly self-incriminating fashion, officially stated that this is a matter of "difference of opinion."

if he was taken out of context, wrong, inaccurate, or quite literally vomiting sheer BS, CNN would have said so. in fact, making a statement involving one or all of those previous items would have vindicated them of this footage entirely. instead, they incriminated themselves further.

Do you think he is the whole CNN?

this is a mindless rebuttal. he directly refers to the direction handed down to him by his CEO, and comments on that direction specifically. he is not speaking for himself. he is not giving his personal opinion. he's telling it like it is, and CNN didn't correct him one bit.

Even if he thinks he's telling the truth in an edited video, is it the truth or just his opinion?

looks like it's absolutely the truth. VJ inadvertently solidified this producer's POV, and CNN made no counter points against the subject. if it wasn't the truth, you'd think "the most trusted name in news" would mention that

Is every reporter and producers at CNN liars?

this is off topic, and tacitly implies that both Bonifield and VJ are lying. you have literally no substantive information to support that.

what else?

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

What's hilarious (sadly) is that you seem to think you have the upper hand in claiming undignified bias based on some hack's totally biased video. The truth is that reality lies somewhere in between what you want to believe based on this video and CNN's slight propensity toward overhype. The Russia story is a yyuugge story, regardless of collusion (although that'd take it to a totally next level - I guess we'll know for sure upon the outcome of the investigations), and it should be reported on.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: stosh64

Yeah worship. I have an alter with Brian Jennings picture on it and I burn black candles at midnight on the full moon.

I didn't mention worship, but that is very fitting.

I can picture you doing that..

Keep up the fight Silly.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: redtic

What's hilarious (sadly) is that you seem to think you have the upper hand in claiming undignified bias based on some hack's totally biased video. The truth is that reality lies somewhere in between what you want to believe based on this video and CNN's slight propensity toward overhype.

what's hilarious (sadly) is that you seem to think o' keefe is "some hack who makes biased videos." think about what you're doing - you're literally defending CNN over someone who wants you to know what their employees really think. that's way funnier than what you're laughing about.

what's also hilarious is that you're assuming my sentiments for me. what i want to believe? you don't know what i want to believe, and i can confidently tell you that what's presented in the footage is something i'd never want to believe.

i don't want trump as my president. i did not vote for him. i do not endorse nor accept any of the policies or modes of action he's put forth.

The Russia story is a yyuugge story, regardless of collusion

no, it's not. it's huge because the mainstream media outlets you seem to be desperately defending want you to believe it's newsworthy. it's not.

you do realize that for there to be an investigation over a matter, something had to happen for it to become a matter worth investigating.

what exactly happened? source that here. please show everyone in this thread exactly why the russian investigation, collusion or no collusion, is legitimate.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Neither can they (CNN) give a intelligent answer but, all they can do is whine about the stench of their own feces.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join