It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS member suggestions in next site upload?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I was wondering if there will be some changes to ATS from the suggestions given by members in the next site upload? I took the time and effort to write several (7) different lengthy suggestions and I was would like to see some of then to come true, as to they made some sense.
Do you guys (mods, supermods, admin ppl) actually read then or do they just go straight into the recycling bin?

P.S. I wrote my name under some of my suggestion and it stated if I did so I would (maybe) get a response if its was doable or not... So far I got none and its been over a month I think.

[edit on 6-2-2005 by beyondSciFi]

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Trust me, they do read them most definatly.
When I report a bug or suspicious activity, I usualy get a reply or action is taken within minutes.

You have to understand that feature requests are totaly different, they need to be developed and tested and this can take months, you have to understand that SO does have a real life job too and can't spend weeks coding features for ATS.

I have to say I'm pritty impressed with the work he has done already with the propable limited time he has.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I have to say I'm pritty impressed with the work he has done already with the propable limited time he has.

Oh so there is only one person in charge of site changes? Thats maybe why I didnt get a response, i can respect that.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I found a trojan/virus in one of the ATS ads a while ago. After checking that I was correct I sent a U2U to SO. The ad was pulled within minutes.

U2U's to mods are definitely read and acted on.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well, on the other hand, I sent SO a U2U and WOS a U2U (that week SO was gone for "reasons") about a few things that could be exploited in the Upload and U2U system, and neither had been fixed. The upload could be fixed in the new system that SkepticOverlord is coming up with tho.

But usually they are quick to fix stuff suggested, iv sent in a few bug reports and theyv been fixed usually within a few hours.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Yeah I know that bugs are dealt with in a short amount of time but suggestion are something else.

top topics

join