It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Progressive Conditioning

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
a reply to: Gothmog

Difference between Ol Fashioned True Blue Democrats and Progressive Liberals that are merely using the name to promote violence and hatred.

That may be true, but the Democrats are doing very little to stop the progressives. I think the progressives have taken over that party.

Its called voters....and there are very few real Dems left. The Proglibs have overran and overtaken the party. Pelosi , Warren , Waters , Clinton just use what they consider the "useful idiots" for their votes.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

It does appear that the progressives has taken the mantle of the Democrats.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
...just use what they consider the "useful idiots" for their votes.

horizontal flip is working fine as well.
edit on 27-6-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

The only problem is you think having discourse about how the democratic party is being taken over by progressives is whining. But hey if you want to whine about it, go ahead.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

A few celebrities say some stupid things and you think there is some new train of thought, conditioning and the progressives need therapy?

This anti-Left nonsense keeps going to derpish levels.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

The only problem is you think having discourse about how the democratic party is being taken over by progressives is whining. But hey if you want to whine about it, go ahead.

No. I'm calling you complaining about famous liberals lambasting the President whining.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

No. I'm calling you complaining about famous liberals lambasting the President whining.

Of course you are, but you are wrong. I am discussing the famous liberals who are making death threats toward the President.
I understand that you condone it. I asked questions in the thread. You are just deflecting because that is what your are doing. I consider you a death threat apologist.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

A few celebrities say some stupid things and you think there is some new train of thought, conditioning and the progressives need therapy?

Thank you for that apology.

This anti-Left nonsense keeps going to derpish levels.

Lol. It has to go there to cover the left.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

No... You are definitely whining about something that has no baring on you or your life.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Thank you for that apology.

That was not an apology. It was a question as to how you can come to such a conclusion based on what a few celebrities have said.

Lol. It has to go there to cover the left.

No, it doesn't. You choose to go there.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

That was not an apology. It was a question as to how you can come to such a conclusion based on what a few celebrities have said.

I am stating what I believe is going on. Conditioning. The frequency with which it is happening is rising. There may be nothing to it at all. If there is something to it, conditioning is apart of it. Keep making threats until it is normal and everyone believes that it is normal to make death threats, by the famous people, toward the President.
I asked some questions in the OP. Would you care to answer them?

No, it doesn't. You choose to go there.

You really believe that celebrities making death threats is not in the derpish levels? Of course it is.

edit on 27-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

No... You are definitely whining about something that has no baring on you or your life.

lol. Death threats toward my President has no baring on my life? Wow. I think you should worry about you world and let me worry about mine. This is a topic I think needs to be talked about. All you seem to do in this thread is troll, and try to make it about me. I do understand you wanting to make it seem like the progressives are not in full meltdown mode, but I am afraid reality speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Troll? No, I'm just calling things like I'm seeing them. You are whining about people saying mean things to Trump. If those death threats are credible then the Secret Service will follow up on them as is their job. But at no point does any of this apply to you, nor do you need to speak up for Trump's defense. When you do it comes off like you are whining. So that's why I said it. I see that it is making you upset, but the truth hurts. Deal with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

And more about me and not the topic. Like I said. Troll. When you can talk about the topic and not about me, then we can debate it. Until then good luck.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Meh. You wrote this thread to talk about liberals and demean them with a broad brush. I certainly don't send Trump death threats and neither does most of Hollywood, so this thread is just partisan trolling anyways. Just returning the favor.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Keep making threats until it is normal and everyone believes that it is normal to make death threats, by the famous people, toward the President.

Very few people think it is normal to make death threats to the president.

You really believe that celebrities making death threats is not in the derpish levels? Of course it is.

Sure. And it appears you are going there right along with them.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

And that is where the conditioning comes in. Trump had no collusion with Russia, but the a lot conditioned a lot of people to think it.

So you believe that not discussing a subject is the best way to fix it? I think I am starting to understand progressives in a new light.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

cool story, bro.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

And that is where the conditioning comes in. Trump had no collusion with Russia, but the a lot conditioned a lot of people to think it.

So you believe that not discussing a subject is the best way to fix it? I think I am starting to understand progressives in a new light.

*YAWWWWWWN*
Barack Obama faces 30 death threats a day, stretching US Secret Service

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

And how many had the platform that celebrities have?

Edited to add. Your sources source.

according to a new book.

lol
edit on 27-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join