It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John McAfee: DNC Service Hacked by Some Random Teenager, Not Russia

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Well if you listen to the video, his statement at the end, "a random teenager somewhere in the world" isn't stated with factual authority. He is reaching, he does NOT know that for a fact. I don't think it was the Russians but I don't believe his whimpy blame statement at the end of the video. It kind of discredits the rest of the intelligence of that whole segment.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

It wasn't meant to be a "the Russians definitely didn't do it". It was simply meant to convey the fact that the evidence that's been presented that the Russians did it isn't very solid, and in fact it could've just as easily been some random teenager. It could've even been a teenager in Russia. Or in the US. The evidence is extremely circumstantial, and everyone on The Hill knows that. I'd guess that's why the response was a few weak sanctions that Russia laughed at. It would be irresponsible to push a major retaliation when they weren't even sure, so they just did some token sanctions so they could tell the public hey look we did something.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
a reply to: Nikola014

My point? People call out sources for being 'sketchy'. John McAfee is a lifetime member of that club.

I can buy that. So what did he say that is wrong? List the evidence that shows wikileaks got the info from Russia.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

What the wikileaks publication have shown as well, is the ability of the alphabet agencies to do their dirty job while framing Russia and others :

top topics

<< 1   >>

join