It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So can wishes come true? Is Law of Attraction real?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Unless you can uniquely identify who or what is in control than we could very easily be in control

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: MOMof3

Unless you can uniquely identify who or what is in control than we could very easily be in control

Exactly. But I first need to learn what this is and harness the power. I know it's there but there's this conflicting side in me saying: "No, it's not there." Does anyone else know what I mean? My body and subconscious won't believe but my conscious will! This is so hard; to make my inner and deepest parts believe.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

That is the journey we all take. When a child, we know who is control. If you are in control, what is stopping from achieving your desires.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

That is the journey we all take. When a child, we know who is control. If you are in control, what is stopping from achieving your desires.

I still don't know what you mean. Who is in control? And how can one become in control?

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Wish you luck.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Wish you luck.

Man, I really wanted to know what you mean by control.

But thanks for getting me curious and going.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Is Law of Attraction real?

Yes and no, for better and worse. The Flaw of Attraction is a self-serving gross corruption of age-old divine laws... and the earth and the heavens shall fall away before one tittle of the law fails. But the Law of Attraction as understood and practiced is incomplete, and creates its own problems.

On the most basic level, just because you want something doesn't mean you should have it, and forcing it creates problems of its own. So while it may be possible, it may not be wise. Perhaps you do not understand or are not prepared for the consequences, and would be better off without it. Or perhaps there's something even better for you that you don't even know yet. Or perhaps someone else will be unfairly harmed in the process. For example, if you want a particular job, you may be able to use the flaw of attraction to get that job, but maybe there's a better job for you just about to become available... perhaps the company is about to go under or they're really a criminal operation or otherwise just not a good place to work that will hurt you in the end... perhaps someone else is better qualified for the job and will better serve the needs of the employer and customers... perhaps a lot of things. I will give you two true examples of how it can go wrong.

I worked with a guy that was very much into "The Secret" and the Flaw of Attraction. He worked hard to get a certain big account.... and he got it. It was quite the feather in his cap. But he didn't deserve it because he wasn't up to the challenge. In the process, he totally screwed me over, and I was the one who actually serviced that account. When push came to shove, I quit, no one else could do what I did so they lost the account (nonperformance clause in the contract)... and he ended up losing his job. It was probably because he totally underbid the contract that really got him the account -- not the LOA -- and it was definitely incompetence that lost him his job... but I'm sure this was not the result that he wanted, visualized or expected.

A friend of mine once used the LOA to "clear the weather" for a business flight she had to make. It was seemingly successful... for her... in that the storm that had been in her flight path took a totally unexpected turn in another direction so she had a great flight. But not so successful for others in that the storm ended up wreaking havoc and destruction and death elsewhere. Of course, that storm probably would have turned anyway and had absolutely nothing to do with her and the LOA. But it sure made her re-think her approach, as the last thing she had wanted or intended was for others to be put in harm's way to make her trip a little more comfortable and convenient. It never occurred to her prior how others might be affected though.

On a more chilling level, I'm sure all these folks got way more than they wanted or intended or expected with the Law of Attraction:

Tony Robbins hot coal walk injures dozens, authorities say

The Tragic Death of Colleen Conaway

Sweat Lodge Guru James Arthur Ray Ignored Broken Bones, More, Leading Up To 3 Deaths

So the Flaw of Attraction is incomplete -- and therefore flawed -- in that it does not account for other divine laws. Like the law of unintended consequences. And Murphy's Law -- "If it can go wrong it will go wrong." Or even old adages such as "be careful what you wish for because you just might get it" or "the grass is always greener on the other side." And, of course, there's always the law of karma -- for every action there is an equal or opposite reaction. We simply do not have the wisdom to even know every variable in any situation -- the totality of circumstances so to speak -- much less account for it.

In my experience, with or without the Law of Attraction, we gotta do the work to get what we want. All success is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration. In other words, there are no shortcuts and no guarantees. So it's more about how you go about achieving your heart's desires -- and there are still no shortcuts and no guarantees! But if you do the right thing for the right reasons you'll get the right outcome. It's that simple -- and that difficult.

Good luck

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That really has to do with being selfish, or not putting thought into others. Having positive outlook and seeing things in a positive way, for example, instead of NWO, what can emerge in this world, from this point? Seeing positive outcomes and different endings. Having confidence and faith in everyone to know that there is no way Love will fail that the good is going to be achieved in this or this or this. That there are threads of other directions right in the problem itself, for the good of all. And law of attraction versus law of affinity is a little different, there is no opposite reaction in stepping into alignment with Love/Positive/Beauty/Abundance/Peace and seeing people inspired and guided within so they overcome whatever they're meant to and grow in the ways their soul is meant to and good things flow out of people's situations.

In addition, creating something from nothing, ie a business from low self esteem or timidity, is not a bad thing. It doesnt harm others.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99

That really has to do with being selfish, or not putting thought into others. Having positive outlook and seeing things in a positive way, for example, instead of NWO, what can emerge in this world, from this point? Seeing positive outcomes and different endings. Having confidence and faith in everyone to know that there is no way Love will fail that the good is going to be achieved in this or this or this. That there are threads of other directions right in the problem itself, for the good of all. And law of attraction versus law of affinity is a little different, there is no opposite reaction in stepping into alignment with Love/Positive/Beauty/Abundance/Peace and seeing people inspired and guided within so they overcome whatever they're meant to and grow in the ways their soul is meant to and good things flow out of people's situations.

In addition, creating something from nothing, ie a business from low self esteem or timidity, is not a bad thing. It doesnt harm others.

I get the feeling that you're trying to correct me or argue with me but I'm not sure why... everything you said simply expands on my comments that it's more about how than what, and that there are many "laws" in play at all times, not just the Law of Attraction.

Where did I get lost???

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Actually not correct, as you could be right in some aspects, or argue, because I'm just speaking up. But writing the thoughts came to me when I read what you wrote, that there are different ways it works, and also probably selfish and less effective ways. Not just selfish, for example, the plane incident was not necessarily selfish. Envisioning and believing you will have good weather is not an intention to harm another and is actually positive thinking, but not giving as much thought as to what you mean and what you're about when you put out positive images of weather.

I've put positive images for weather and at the same time, expect, see and envision positive weather existing for the entire planet and believe that most of the bad weather is bad technology used against us, so we don't have to accept this.

Also years ago when practicing this, filled the sky with pink hearts for clouds. It had been muddy grey thick overhanging clouds with an onimous dark thin fasting moving sheet, black looking. I just stood there envisioning that pink hearts were filling the sky. Came back a while later with a coffee and there was only light pink and white heart shapes everywhere, some big, some small, some sideways, some upside down, some abstracted, but htey all had that heart shaped outline.

And for me, often get overwhelmed by the negative news in this world, and forget to spend time with positive thought and attempt to see the positive solutions, but those pink hearts are inspiring. Its time to get back to it.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Ahhhh... gotcha

Thank you for thinking out loud so to speak and expanding on your thoughts. I appreciate that.

And for me, often get overwhelmed by the negative news in this world, and forget to spend time with positive thought and attempt to see the positive solutions, but those pink hearts are inspiring. Its time to get back to it.

Me too -- And I love your pink hearts.... May I join you??? I'm a big believer in affirming the positive and not giving any more energy than necessary to the negative. I understand that polarity is all part of balance, but it seems to me that if we take care of the positive than the opposite takes care of itself in the best possible way.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Just tried the dimensional jumping technique with a couple of glasses of beer. We'll see how it works.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Thank you so much everyone, especially Boadicea and Unity_99. olaru12 I will try that out as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

You can correct this by using questions. Affirmations often don't work because as you said, the subconscious mind doesn't believe what you've trying to affirm. When you use questions on the other hand, you're forcing the subconscious to assume what you are asking it is already true, and it has to figure out why it is true.

For example (let's pick a material object for simplicity):

I now own a brand new 2017 BMW 5 series car (Your subconscious mind will scoff at this affirmation, it will tell you through feelings that it's nonsense)

Now an question (Afformation [google that])

Why do I now own a brand new 2017 BMW 5 series car?

Or even:

Hmmm... I wonder why I know own a 2017 BMW 5 series car? I wonder why I was able to get this car? (go on and on for at least 68 seconds non stop asking these questions, really try to ask these questions with feeling).

Your subconscious will cooperate much more with these last two. I have been able to manifest an extra income besides my regular salary (easy and lucrative side jobs, massive savings) for seven months straight doing this. Especially by writing down the questions. I lost focus and stopped for a while after that though, but virtually every time I did it after that, extra money came in.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I've had plenty of success with LoA, unfortunately I haven't always been asking for the right things so I ended up getting what I wanted but in a bad way. Be careful what you ask for. However, in my mind there's no doubt that it works and it works without ANY action as well. Can you become a pilot without ever flying a plane? Probably not. In some cases you might need to take some small action, like applying for that job you want but that should be felt as a part of the process, not a missing feature in LoA or something. Law of Attraction will manifest that job for you, you just need to see it and apply for it. Then you will be chosen instead of all those other people who have more experience, better educational background etc. How does it work? I don't know.

That being said, I have manifested two jobs for myself while literally sitting at home and NOT contacting any employers. In 2004 I had no luck in finding a job for the summer so I thought "ok, I can't find a job so the job will find ME. I will do nothing and I will be contacted by a company that is offering me a job for the summer". Within 1,5 weeks I got offers from two companies, not for the whole summer break I had from school but the first job was for 6 weeks and the second one started immediately after that, lasting 5 weeks. I had wanted to have some holiday as well before the school started again and I got that, the last two weeks of the summer break I was just resting at home, enjoying the hard earned cash.

Both of those companies more or less knew me already but I didn't apply for the jobs (I didn't know they needed help during the summer), the people in the companies didn't know I was looking for work and I had no previous experience in the positions I was offered. They could have asked anyone to do those jobs but for some reason I came to the right person's mind at the right time. Twice. In the space of about 10 days.

The best manifestation experience I had was with something that is quite personal so I won't go into details. This case makes me think it was more like seeing the future than using LoA. One night I was coming from the gym and walking the short distance home. The workout had been good, I felt great and when I watched the night sky with all the stars I just felt happy. Happy with everything, even though my life was not really that great back then. For some reason I stared at the sky and said to myself (inside my head) "thank you for the fact that XXXXX will happen". This was the first time ever that I have felt that something WILL happen, not just that I expect it to happen because I'm using Law of Attraction to make it happen. I have never before or after felt like something is 100% sure to happen. I felt somehow connected to the universe and knew that it will happen. No idea when but it will.

This was 10pm, I went home, had shower, ate something and went to sleep. XXXXX happened literally the first moment when it was possible to happen, before I even got up from the bed the next morning, somewhere around 6:30 or so. I had lived in that area for 7 years and during that time, it could have happened any day but it didn't. It happened the first possible moment after I knew it will happen. Again, I did nothing to make it happen, it was not in my hands.

This makes me think that maybe I just somehow saw the future and was grateful that it was going to happen. If I would have been hoping for this thing and then couple of days later I would get a confirmation that it will happen, then I would blame LoA. But maybe this case was something else. However, it was something I had wanted at some level for some time so I feel like it happened because of me, somehow.

TLDR: it is important to really feel that what you want is about to happen. You don't want it since it's already on it's way to you. Some things need action as well (want to find money on the street? You need to go out on the streets then) but some things can happen with no action from your side.

There's an older discussion here with some great advice from knowledgeable people: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I consider LOA to be a way of life. Everything that happens has already happen on a different plane/level - created by your subconscious. It is just a matter of changing the rules of the game.

I will not go into the details of it. Suffice to say that you can indeed have what you want, as long as you are passionate about it and can already clearly picture the outcome.

In my experience, even the impossible can sometimes be made to happen.

I am slightly intrigued by your background. When you introduced yourself to ATS recently, you mentioned Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. I am pleased that you are armed with the right tools which you will need to investigate the occult world of no limits. As you break boundaries , you need to harness the new knowledge .

I am known to dislike the scientific snobs/nazis who make fun on ATS of people on a spiritual quest. However, the universe itself exists through the tension between opposing forces. The spititual/emotional energy needs to be harnessed so that it can be directed and shaped. There is no harm in using a bit of geometry or maths at times. In fact, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Algebra, etc were all just one dicipline until the so-called scientists cut them off from each other to create separate , unconnected sciences.

So , you got the name (Regalius); you got the tools; I am sure you are more than ready to dive into the world of the unknown. Perhaps not so unknown after all.

edit on 13-8-2017 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is all so so simple. Look at every man made thing around you. Where did this originate from? The mind's eye. Manifesting through visualization is what has brought us this far. So to answer your question, yes the LoA works; but you're going to have to put time, dedication and effort to achieve this.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius
Hm... any other suggestions aside from reading The Secret?

Mike Dooley is one of the best. Read his books and get his free notes from the Universe delevered to your inbox almost everyday. Watching the Secret is way better than reading the secret, in my opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join