It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So can wishes come true? Is Law of Attraction real?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Now before you say no I am asking more in a different way. Not asking for wishes in a rub a lamp sort of way. I mean in the Law of Attraction way. I see this question seems to be have been a hot topic here but I want personally ask you guys if Law of Attraction is a real thing? I mean can one find their wishes to come to life over a gradual period of time? I notice that for me some things do come true but I don't really know if it's just a natural occurrence or something that actually came to be due to my mind pulling in my desires, no matter what if this was a desire I wished for years ago. There is perhaps a chance this could just be me thinking so but who knows? I am wondering if anyone here has some actual miracles to tell about their experiences with Law of Attraction. If very so, please share. I would be glad to hear about it.
edit on 7/23/2016 by Regalius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
If THEY believe you deserve what you wish for OR you believe you can have it, regardless, THEY will allow it.

But THEY is the key component, not you.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Regalius

I've had a little experience with LOA. I fell in love/lust with a beautiful exotic Asian woman but she never noticed me. After a few weeks of LOA practice we began dating, established a relationship. Then I found out she was involved in a very very hard core enterprise. I barely made it out alive.

Be careful what you wish for amigo!!!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It is real, and science is beginning to tap into proofs that thought affects the universe.

www.thoughtpursuits.com... -meditation-collapsing-quantum-systems-large-distance/

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I for one believe it is. Whatever it may be, you have to devote yourself to it. Some will say it's your own perseverance but I don't think it is that alone.

One caveat, don't wish for money. Money is an illusion and a means to an end.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
My goal is to change the world around me. That's all. Thanks for the replies everyone. I appreciate it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: scojak
It is real, and science is beginning to tap into proofs that thought affects the universe.

www.thoughtpursuits.com... -meditation-collapsing-quantum-systems-large-distance/

Excellent post! Science gets closer and closer to the etheric laws. The recent work in this area is phenomenal.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
So can someone explain to me how Law of Attraction can be used properly? I am very wanting in learning this. A lot of people tell me it's just pseudoscience.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I honestly believe they do.

Read the book the secret. It's a good start to get the basics.
I use it everyday almost and always...ALWAYS get what I want.
Maybe not immediately, but it always happens.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hm... any other suggestions aside from reading The Secret?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Yes. You are in control of your reality, and you can change it any time you like. The Law of Attraction is quite real. If you're seeking negativity, you'll find it. If you seek positivity instead, that will be what you receive. Pretty simple really. The biggest trick is understanding that multitudes of positive things can come out of seemingly negative situations. Look for it, and you will find it. Keep looking, every day in every situation and make it a habit, and it can change your entire world view.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   

First thing is being able to find the positive in any negative experience and focus on that as being...well a positive outcome to the experience.
You'll need to change your way of thinking by going into this mind set.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius
Now before you say no I am asking more in a different way. Not asking for wishes in a rub a lamp sort of way. I mean in the Law of Attraction way. I see this question seems to be have been a hot topic here but I want personally ask you guys if Law of Attraction is a real thing? I mean can one find their wishes to come to life over a gradual period of time? I notice that for me some things do come true but I don't really know if it's just a natural occurrence or something that actually came to be due to my mind pulling in my desires, no matter what if this was a desire I wished for years ago. There is perhaps a chance this could just be me thinking so but who knows? I am wondering if anyone here has some actual miracles to tell about their experiences with Law of Attraction. If very so, please share. I would be glad to hear about it.

It's a TRAP.

Perceiving the current reality, ie: lack of said desire...
Allows flow of your current state.

Anticipating... (Hoping) for your desire ACTUALLY ENGRAINS the fact that you haven't YET attained said desire, YET IT'S EXISTING ELSEWHERE, in current reality.

MANIFESTING...
is holding the frame of mind...that...
... you ALREADY HAVE HAD IT ACCOMPLISHED.
(And are strong with experiencing all its facets of complexity)

Already knowing (AFTER MENTAL ENVISIONING)...
...without anxiety of fear for loss or failure.....

This is the Way.

Don't wish, that's manifesting your LACK.

Accept that it's already manifest.
And it will manifest, eventually, with mastery.

I'M NOT KIDDING.
THE UNIVERSE OBEYS YOUR LEVEL OF MENTAL FUNCTION.

NO WISHING
JUST ACCEPTANCE THAT IT ALREADY

IS

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I feel like I come close to doing this but there's part of me that can't let go, as in can't fully believe mostly due to feeling it's not going to work.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

I actually agree with this post, though I disagree with the practice of using all caps for certain phrases :p...

However, I believe it to be true for slightly different reasons. The way you hold yourself is what defines you, and it's how people view you. You are selling yourself, pitching yourself. Even if you aren't successful at first, people view you in that light, and many find themselves wanting for you what you want for you. It's not always successful, but it's not a bad way to go about things. It really does translate into perseverance in a big way, in my opinion.

"I didn't fail the test, I just found 100 ways to do it wrong." - Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
It's real, but the books/tapes/websites ect leave out important ingredients that make it actually work.

Why?

To keep you chasing your tail and buying their books, courses, subscriptions ect...and listening to their podcasts and visiting their websites.

Hint: If you focus on trying to attract something, you'll only attract more focusing on attracting something. You'll just attract more of what you're already doing.

It's probably better to just 'dimensionally jump' to where you are closer to what you want.

Just Google "dimensional jumping" and look for the two cups method or the mirror exercise. The cup thing works. It's freaky.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Kettu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Regalius

You are able to receive one wish with out knowing that you wished it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

To add to your stream of thought I like to remove the use of negative words when focused on the LOA. Can't, won't, never, etc. These all contain a negative energy. Many times we think we are creating positivity when in reality it is the opposite.

Another area of awareness I create is to make sure I am focused on what is needed at a particular time. Here is a basic example of how people might not realize they are subconsciously creating negativity.

If a person is close to running late to an appointment and they are thinking, "I have to get there on time" what they are actually creating are road blocks to prevent them from arriving on time. Suddenly they are caught in traffic. Every stop light is red, etc.

I like to do mini LOA exercises. You know...train often and succeed always.

I've consciously created more open parking spaces in my crowded down town city than I can recall. Before I leave my house I create an open parking spot where ever my destination is. I even started to create not just an open parking space but an open parking space in the best possible parking spot. I find the person I am looking for in a crowded event just by not looking for them if that makes sense. The LOA is very real.

edit on 27-6-2017 by Outlier13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

They (western science) are finally getting it.

It part of reality we exist in where every quanta (pixel) can be connected to any other quanta and do energy exchange (that changes information).

Most western scientist do not seem to accept Carl Jung synchronicity and the Pauli effect yet and are pushing materialism thought even when they have been disproven long ago.
en.wikipedia.org...

Theory on how consciousness happen in the cells.
www.quantumconsciousness.org...

From cells (objective information) -> "Subjective conscious thought" the information degrades.

Some people are into creating tools where the information degradation is lowered and cells are actively seeking objective information thru entanglement.
www.youtube.com...

The tools should of course be tested vs other tools to see what tool gives the best probability for success.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Sometimes creating extreme need is the path to break thru barriers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join