It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Really Stupid Things Many Trump Supporters Actually Believe are True

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

1. They think the economy has improved because of him.

2. The same people who think Obama is a Muslim also believe Trump’s a devout follower of Christ.

3. The majority believe “millions voted illegally” without a single shred of actual proof.

4. They think illegal immigration is out of control and they’re mostly criminals.

5. Majority believe he should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.

6. They actually believe Trumpcare will make health care better.

7. Large majority don’t believe Barack Obama was born in the United States.

8. They truly believe there’s a “war” against gun rights.

9. They believe the stock market went down and the unemployment rate went up during the Obama administration'

10. They actually believe he’s honest and trustworthy.

Not my title copied it from link. I was just wondering if this Is accurate? I know Trump is a complete idiot but are his Trumpkins?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Im so sick of these..... From both the left and the right

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: thetruth2017

Your linked-to article contains scant proof of anything it states. Was it written by members of the party that can't win any meaningful elections in this country?

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Sounds like a completely unbiased source.

Hyperbolic nonsense.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
No, we Trump supporters are really those whom grabbed correctly at the last best straw before going through the drain in a whirlpool configuration. Ha

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

For someone with the username of "thetruth2017", you are not really doing yourself any good reading a Leftist dumpster fire rag like what's at that link.
Either change your name to "thedelusion2017" or stop getting brainwashed.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

notice that nobody from the right is disputing you?.....they simply leave these types of threads alone, so that they sink to the bottom of the page as fast as possible....

as for me I have seen some of your points verified by multiple sources, but not all of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It's simple to write slander.

The Economy has improved.

Who cares why...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Do you realize the irony in your post? If anyone wanted it to sink...why post?

To anyone with a halfway functioning brain, it's easy to see that it's a copy/paste from a heavily biased site. Worthy of a FB or Twitter post rather than ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

1. The economy HAS improved. You choose why.

2. I thought Obama was a heathen. Trump is something. I dont care about either. Freedom of religion and all.

3. Millions did vote illegally. Maybe, MAYBE, not this election but its a fact that both parties have used dead people and illegals to vote in the past. Say our system is fine...

4. Our immigration system is broken. I know first hand. I know the accepted criminality in illegal immigration and I dont accept it.

5. No, I dont want him to overturn judicial hearings. I just dont want to pay millions in tax dollars for witch hunts that harm our country and are caused by butt hurt.

6. I know obamacare hurt me. Trump could call it "Not obamacare" and I would jump.

7. I know his past is white washed and fiction like most career politicians. I dont know if he wasnt born here. I just know he is full of isht.

8. There is a mass movement to curb gun ownership not drum up responsible ownership. The focus is the aim.

9. Obama made temporary "get me elected jobs" and they ran dry. So Obama phones were mostly used to answer job ads and wait for call backs.

10. I think he doesnt give a chuck, and thats why we elected him. We arent his enemies and he isnt ours.

edit on 6 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

You should post this on facebook.
Assuming you haven't already.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Trigger day for special snowflakes.
SCOTUS D-Day: Travel Ban, Guns, LGBT, and Possible Supreme Court Retirement...
Breitbart

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Lol, some triggered liberal lurker, gotta be that knight in shiny armor!!!

Get real

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Yawn..more opinionated slop from 'forward progressives'.

You should read their 'about us' and 'a note from Allen' policies before posting from that site.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
*WARNING TROLL THREAD , DO NOT FEED THE TROLL *

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

notice that nobody from the right is disputing you?

Most of them could be disputed but I don't have the time or the energy to fact find to prove you Leftists wrong yet again.
But you keep pissing in the wind as usual.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
lol. I don't know. Is it wrong of me to actually enjoy this? I kind of like it. I love how the anti-Tumpers try to persuade with their sweet talk. I mean it is kind of honey to a bee right? lol.

It seems they still do not understand why Trump won. Trump did not win because you think that we think he is perfect. He is not. He was simply the only one that wanted more for Americans. All Americans, including you.

I do sympathize with some of your nonsensical drivel, but only for the sake of sympathy.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

For someone with the username of "thetruth2017", you are not really doing yourself any good reading a Leftist dumpster fire rag like what's at that link.
Either change your name to "thedelusion2017" or stop getting brainwashed.

Where The Hell is the ATS "IGNORE" button? Can't we customize the people we're able to see, like we can do at GasBuddy.com?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017

1. They think the economy has improved because of him.

Confidence is important in economics.

2. The same people who think Obama is a Muslim also believe Trump’s a devout follower of Christ.

I've never heard anyone call Trump a "devout" Christian.

3. The majority believe “millions voted illegally” without a single shred of actual proof.

Not a shred, you say? www.newsmax.com... historical trends and precedent are both widely accepted as evidence in most any discussed topic, why is this one magically different?

4. They think illegal immigration is out of control and they’re mostly criminals.

THINK about what you just said for a moment... if one is here illegally the BY DEFINITION, they are a criminal. Oh, and then there's this... www.foxnews.com...

5. Majority believe he should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.

Until a case goes to the SCOTUS, challenged circuit court decisions should be sidelined, especially in the name of National Security.

6. They actually believe Trumpcare will make health care better.

No, we believe Trumpcare will put most people's finances back where they belong: in their OWN hands. Health care is a mess which money won't solve, regardless of where it comes from. 3rd leading cause of deaths in the US is medical error... and we're paying out the ass for ourselves and anyone unwilling to cover their own bills just for the privilege of dying at the hands of some quack? Not a good business decision.

7. Large majority don’t believe Barack Obama was born in the United States.

Does it even matter? Oh, oops... yes, it apparently does according to the Constitution. Crap, maybe that's why so many Americans wanted to see that pesky long form.

8. They truly believe there’s a “war” against gun rights.

That's because there is.
www.forbes.com...

Upon seeing her Clinton gun ban enacted in 1994, she said: "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright ban, picking up every one of them . . . 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it."

-Dianne Feinstein...
If you'd like more quotes, there have been plenty of Dems who have made equally warmongering epithets straight from their anuses regarding gun control and the Second Amendment.

9. They believe the stock market went down and the unemployment rate went up during the Obama administration'

No, we believe the stock market was artificially buttressed by the Federal Reserve and the definition of unemployed was massaged to no longer consider people content to live off the dole as "unemployed."

10. They actually believe he’s honest and trustworthy.

This is an interesting one... Most of what we Trump supporters believe and support are the same comments from him that piss his haters off the most. In that regard, if you truly believe he's a liar, why get up in arms over his comments that we support? Personally, I think he hits too close to the inconvenient truths that MUST never be uttered lest the Narrative take a major hit in the court of public opinion. Also at play here is the old strategy of attacking your enemy's character when you're losing the fight and desperate for anything to squelch the bleeding. Ad hominem, a sure sign that white flags are close to be raised and folks are fearfully spitballing at their foes.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Sounds like you've been paying attention to the mainstream media and nothing else.

Try talking to a handful of actual Trump supporters and see what they tell you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join