originally posted by: thetruth2017
10 Really Stupid Things Many Trump
Supporters Actually Believe are True
1. They think the economy has improved because of him.
Confidence is important in economics.
2. The same people who think Obama is a Muslim also believe Trump’s a devout follower of Christ.
I've never heard anyone call Trump a "devout" Christian.
3. The majority believe “millions voted illegally” without a single shred of actual proof.
Not a shred, you say? www.newsmax.com...
historical trends and precedent are both
widely accepted as evidence in most any discussed topic, why is this one magically different?
4. They think illegal immigration is out of control and they’re mostly criminals.
THINK about what you just said for a moment... if one is here illegally
the BY DEFINITION, they are a criminal. Oh, and then there's this...
5. Majority believe he should have the power to overturn judicial rulings.
Until a case goes to the SCOTUS, challenged circuit court decisions should be sidelined, especially in the name of National Security.
6. They actually believe Trumpcare will make health care better.
No, we believe Trumpcare will put most people's finances back where they belong: in their OWN hands. Health care is a mess which money won't solve,
regardless of where it comes from. 3rd leading cause of deaths in the US is medical error... and we're paying out the ass for ourselves and anyone
unwilling to cover their own bills just for the privilege of dying at the hands of some quack? Not a good business decision.
7. Large majority don’t believe Barack Obama was born in the United States.
Does it even matter? Oh, oops... yes, it apparently does according to the Constitution. Crap, maybe that's why so many Americans wanted to see that
pesky long form.
8. They truly believe there’s a “war” against gun rights.
That's because there is.
Upon seeing her Clinton gun ban enacted in 1994, she said: "If I could have gotten 51 votes in the Senate of the United States for an outright
ban, picking up every one of them . . . 'Mr. and Mrs. America, turn 'em all in,' I would have done it."
If you'd like more quotes, there have been plenty of Dems who have made equally warmongering epithets straight from their anuses regarding gun control
and the Second Amendment.
9. They believe the stock market went down and the unemployment rate went up during the Obama administration'
No, we believe the stock market was artificially buttressed by the Federal Reserve and the definition of unemployed was massaged to no longer consider
people content to live off the dole as "unemployed."
10. They actually believe he’s honest and trustworthy.
This is an interesting one... Most of what we Trump supporters believe and support are the same comments from him that piss his haters off the most.
In that regard, if you truly believe he's a liar, why get up in arms over his comments that we support? Personally, I think he hits too close to the
inconvenient truths that MUST never be uttered lest the Narrative take a major hit in the court of public opinion. Also at play here is the old
strategy of attacking your enemy's character when you're losing the fight and desperate for anything to squelch the bleeding. Ad hominem
sure sign that white flags are close to be raised and folks are fearfully spitballing at their foes.