It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three CNN Employees Resign Over Retracted Story on Russia Ties

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
i dont suppose there is any chance they took their story with them? maybe they can find an independent publisher. it would seem whatever they put together was worth more than their jobs.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought legitimate news agencies like CNN pretends to be are supposed to by design find out whether or stories are real or fake before they put them on air. Not like 6-9 months after they have been put on air. Maybe they should change their slogan to "CNN - We kinda suck at our jobs". In James Earl Jones voice of course. If that guy is too old or dead they could use that "Chocolate Rain" guy.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
Look at this!

click!

Make a thread on it! I can't because it's a pain on my phone, but I saw this linked on the "other" site which cannot be mentioned.

BUMP. And I never bump my own posts...lol..

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I have a sneaking suspicion
that the Russia narrative will soon
be covered much less as soon as the Kremlin
ties to those involved with the "dossier"
come to light. Oooooohhhhh they won't
talk about that!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Interesting how they make sure to mention how the story wasn't found to be incorrect, but rather it didn't pass the same rigorous standards required by CNN themselves.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

Low standards in journalism brings fake news.

CNN had little choice but to retract the lies
they published. Slander, liable...it's all there!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Seems like CNN is having some rather difficult times now that the big news scams are all turning out to be just that scams...lol

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

No, it was incorrect. No one except you is saying the original story was true. Not even CNN.

It never was.

edit on 6 27 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

No, it was incorrect. No one except you is saying the original story was true. Not even CNN.

It never was.

In less than 4 minutes tonight, Sean Hannity made a case against CNN that can, in conjunction with the Veritas "sting" video, be used to bring this terrorist organization to its knees.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

It never was.

Some people just can't stop living in lala land. No matter how many facts are provided. And people wonder why there are those whom truly understand that the modern liberal mentality is a real mental disorder.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I wonder about you Mr. x sometimes.

Are you the conservative you appear to be or a secret liberal?

There is a lot of freedom loving liberals who appear as conservatives because the hijacking of our movement.

Liberal = constitutional loving libertarian

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
yeah after all the lies told cnn threw these three under the bus hoping they could skate by any reprisals higher up the chain of command at cnn. seriously some of their vps in charge of programming should be forced out too

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Interesting how they make sure to mention how the story wasn't found to be incorrect, but rather it didn't pass the same rigorous standards required by CNN themselves.

Hahaha.
CNN apologise and reporters leave. One of the reporters was the same idiot that said Comey was going to deny he told Trump he was not under investigation... more fake news.... and you still cling on for dear life.

CNN are in meltdown.

Project Veritas now publishing undercover videos with a CNN Producer saying on camera that he has seen or heard no evidence and that they are hyping the Russia story... "it's mostly BS right now".

Zucker having to get involved to vet stories because journalists can't be trusted.

Jim Acosta caught publishing fake news that Trump didn't visit Scalise.. then yesterday interrupting everyone else in the press conference because he was butthurt he wasn't getting a question. Acted like a child...then did the same at the end of the US/India joint press conference yesterday.

CNN - fake news and a joke.

edit on 27/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

It is interesting liars spin the caught lies as being not up to their standards rather than admitting something much worse that also happens to he true??

Huh?

Thats not interesting. Thats what liars do. 3 people "chose" to resign all at once..

Lol..

Scapegoats.. their monies and assets should be watched..

Meanwhile in reality.. stop listening to liars.

They cant buy back credibility..

I advise cnn to be a news organization instead of a spy tool of manipulation. Or a long slow death as your stories, not your news, but your bed time stories fail to cause even one more nightmare for anyone.

Your name has already lost its value.

Even a few years ago i thought cnn was a news organization..

Haha.. how the times have changed.
edit on 27-6-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Look at this!

click!

Make a thread on it! I can't because it's a pain on my phone, but I saw this linked on the "other" site which cannot be mentioned.

Well worth another bump, wow, that guy just lost his job! Lol...

But yeah just goes to show what we already knew, fully fake news is fully fake news.It's scary that anyone still pays attention to them!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen>>> CNN hires the dregs of the cable news industry, as well as mercenary journalists who will follow whatever agenda their employers want. MSNBC is about as bad but they have more of a "crazy factor" where they actually buy into what they push on their viewers. Fox is just as partisan but they have a higher level of professionalism in that they have a clear appreciation of what their viewers want and try to give it to them. And package and sell a better product and get more of an actual discourse between political sides. Its like talk radio business, the left operate sin a bubble, an echo chamber if you will. The right is more successful because they want listeners and work to get them.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Look at this!

click!

BUMP. And I never bump my own posts...lol..

The video is gone?

Any information on what it was?

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

3 reporters were fired over a false story at CNN. CNN acted quickly and decisively. It's not about respected news agencies never making mistakes. It is about those respected news agencies correcting their mistakes quickly. I'll take CNN over the 'Trump Channel' any day. Trump's trash who's on his way to the bin. Bashing CNN's not going to change that in any way.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wonder who hires them now?
MSNBC? NYT? WAPO?

Buzzfeed, the website for misfit editorialists

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
is no one interested in the story these three were attempting to publish?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join