It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clearest EVER ‘alien UFO’ photo snapped by NASA Mars Rover

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Clearest EVER ‘alien UFO’ photo snapped by NASA Mars Rover sends internet into meltdown
www.dailystar.co.uk...
Published 26th June 2017

NASA’s Mars Rover has snapped a picture that appears to show a UFO on the surface of the Red Planet.

The high-definition image shows the rocky landscape of Mars, with ripples etched in the surface by the wind.

But right in the middle of the photo is an object that looks completely different.

It appears to have a smooth, possibly metallic, exterior – and what look like lights.

There is no denying it looks just like a stereotypical spaceship.

And it certainly doesn’t look like it was created by natural forces.

Very interesting to read although I do wish the author posted a link to the above picture.

Here is his commentary below:

Now this guy is pretty good with his explanation of hiding UFO truth because it would end the trillion dollar oil and gas industry. This would be the real conspiracy which actually makes the most sense.

Anon came out recently about NASA coming out with an alien disclosure statement soon or something like that? I don't know but it seems like something is happening out there which is why MSM is hushing a lot of this stuff.

That said, not sure if this picture was posted before and hashed about but let me hear your thoughts ATS.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Surely that is a photoshopped Star Wars land speeder.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

When disclosure occurs ... it will be Greer revealing himself to be a Reptilian. Oh Lordy!!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

We'd need to see the original NASA photo. Until seeing that, all speculation is a waste of time and effort.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
Surely that is a photoshopped Star Wars land speeder.

My original thought too. I wasn't 100% convinced of this photo either. In some way it almost seems like a hoax post but at the same time I want to see the original link to the photo.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
just rover debris
LOL LOL LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Based on the rover tracks

It's a Mars Roomba;

Probably needs emptyin...
edit on 26-6-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Pic

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

'I WANT TO BELIEVE'. I really do. If NASA thinks its a UFO then I Believe them.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I just used some high tech software to make the alien part of the picture stand out better so all can understand this important find.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Is that picture Steven Greer?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

The thing looks small, meaning not even tall enough to stand in.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
It can't be a UFO, it's not flying... duh

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I just used some high tech software to make the alien part of the picture stand out better so all can understand this important find.

The Rover's track?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scojak

ULO

Landed?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Link to original image? I went to the news article and didn't find it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

Actually the "art work" helps to create depth

It almost looks like it is "flying"
A cool pic ntl

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Thanks for pointing that out. I'm 7 beers deep looking at this and had a hard time focusing.....

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

ULO

Landed?

I'd say UIO - Unidentified Immobile Object. "Landed" would make the assumption that at some point it was flying... or falling.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

In the army it's just
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Drive on!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
Clearest EVER ‘alien UFO’ photo snapped by NASA Mars Rover sends internet into meltdown
www.dailystar.co.uk...
Published 26th June 2017

NASA’s Mars Rover has snapped a picture that appears to show a UFO on the surface of the Red Planet.

The high-definition image shows the rocky landscape of Mars, with ripples etched in the surface by the wind.

But right in the middle of the photo is an object that looks completely different.

It appears to have a smooth, possibly metallic, exterior – and what look like lights.

There is no denying it looks just like a stereotypical spaceship.

And it certainly doesn’t look like it was created by natural forces.

Very interesting to read although I do wish the author posted a link to the above picture.

Here is his commentary below:

Now this guy is pretty good with his explanation of hiding UFO truth because it would end the trillion dollar oil and gas industry. This would be the real conspiracy which actually makes the most sense.

Anon came out recently about NASA coming out with an alien disclosure statement soon or something like that? I don't know but it seems like something is happening out there which is why MSM is hushing a lot of this stuff.

That said, not sure if this picture was posted before and hashed about but let me hear your thoughts ATS.

Interesting pic, but I am SUPER skeptical of anything tied to Greer. He gets people to pay to go look at imaginary/invisible UFO's that he calls from the sky.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join