It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you could bend natures laws..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   
What kind of universe would you prefer to live in?

Would the Earth be flat?

For me it would be flat.

I don't know why but everytime someone says to me that the earth is flat it tickles my soul... my five year old self want so believe it's true, but my mind can't accept it. But if I could choose to live in a flat earth, I SOOO would lmfao ... i don't even know why... perhaps something to do with what a flatearther said to me recently: "where is down"? I laughed so #king much about that I started to wish it was true...

What about you what kind of universe would you choose to live in if you could bend the laws of nature?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

One where humans could fly around like in Dragon Ball Z!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

it just makes such simplistic sense
everything just starts to fit

big man in the sky
think of God and we think up

if you could bend the laws of nature?

Ayya used to stay in the house of Venkata Reddiyar in Karunguzhi. He and his wife Muthiyalu Ammai used to serve Ayya. In the night time, Vallalar used to write poems in praise of the Lord, he also used to meditate. Regularly an oil lamp will be burning throughout the night for the above purpose. Oil will be kept in a particular vessel for fuelling the lamp. Once Muthiyalu Ammai went to outstation, she has kept water in a similar vessel. She forgot to fill the usual vessel with oil.
Vallalar was doing his usual routine, he did not notice this new vessel, he as usual thinking it’s the oil vessel poured water into the lamp. The lamp burned throughout the night. On her way back in morning Muthiyalu remembered she has not kept the oil vessel. When enquired Vallalar showed the new vessel filled with water, then everybody realized that the lamp was burning with water throughout the night

a state of complete unknowing

edit on 26-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'd love to live in a universe where I'm allowed to grow any plant I want without having to worry about other people locking me in a cage for it.

And it would have to rain bacon.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Immortality/eternal youth.

But just for me, and those I choose. The rest of you can get old and die.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I would want to live in a world like star trek.

"Two to beam up"

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

It would be nice to disengage from gravity at will. Like, "oh, it's such a beautiful day, I think I'll float to work".

lol.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

what good is immortality if everyone lives for ever ?

you might have missed the point in it...

how about
we are all immortal and have a body composed of light
a photonic body sounds like it fits this age

world hunger gone
world war gone
infinite travel within the universe
infinite resources available to everyone
we can go anywhere light [ electromagnetic radiation] exists

so what then will be the point ?
what does a super super duper advanced civilization do
growth
more evolution please....

edit on 26-6-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I'll go with gravity too.
Second best might be Time Travel ... Actually, maybe the other way around. Go to a time gravity was harnessed. OK, officially Time Travel...

edit on 26-6-2017 by Plotus because: change my minds

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
It would be interesting to think about a universe where energy consumption wasn't necessary.

On one hand this would seem to end most conflict as there would be no need for competition for resources.

But deep down I know this would just lead to more problems arising.

Overall, I think whoever or however these laws were made, they are pretty darn good.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: kibric
a reply to: redhorse

what good is immortality if everyone lives for ever ?

you might have missed the point in it...

how about
we are all immortal and have a body composed of light
a photonic body sounds like it fits this age

world hunger gone
world war gone
infinite travel within the universe
infinite resources available to everyone
we can go anywhere light [ electromagnetic radiation] exists

so what then will be the point ?
what does a super super duper advanced civilization do
growth
more evolution please....

Perhaps what we think they have done..... seed new planets in other solar systems.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

This universe is plenty exciting enough for me as it is, plus I fear changing the laws of the universe in any way would completely ruin everything.

That being said some confirmation that we are not alone in this universe or at least not being limited to the speed of light would be awesome and certainly make exploring this perfect universe much more exciting.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I would just change one tiny thing. If someone wanted to change for the better they would recieve the new mindset and not lose it unintentionally. So many stories of people praying and pouring out their entire soul and wishing to be made anew and not being able to do so. No need for esoteric mumbojumbo or having to adhere to some man in a hat or anything. Just, pure change.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Where everyone would have moments that would begin to trigger their memories of what they are to overcome and accomplish and much stronger inner direction. That there are rules, that free will applies to oneself, so that child you want to harm, their own free will to be protected is enough and GODLY.

If for example this universe is a testing ground, school, a place to gradually learn sanity and kindness, and where evil naturally dominates, because it does things that good never would think of, and accumulates through vicious dark means wealth, power, armies, courts, law enforcement and enslaves the entire world and Good has no recompense. It is too busy trying to look after children and work and meet the needs of the family to even wake up within as to who they are. That even if there is a mechanism that positive thought can enhance your world, there is too much negativity to hold positive, and even at that, if this were true as the Hidden Hand groups promote, the world would already have been set free, out of the billions alive, and the billions that have lived.

So, there has to be a non violent, non aggressive, assertive strong and absolute method that those who do wake up, are empowered and protected and the Good Can Win and Create Abundance and Eutopia.

So I would ensure major changes in the way the entire multiverse operates with far more Positive Empowerment Protection given to the Good. And good isn't about religion, or politics, its about people learning from their mistakes and they keep trying to get back on the bike and ride it without training wheels and to be kind or notice others around them without trying to dominate them, only inspire.

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
So for example, in a world where at least 70% of the people, even if half the people, had enough good in them to try and look after their families and desired to live in peace and found it heart breaking that homelessness was present, that nature was suffering unduly and wanted beauty and abundance for all, not perfect people, but not evil dark hat murderers, then THE WORLD SHOULD REFLECT THAT MAJORITY.
edit on 2-7-2017 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
A nice beach, and a nuclear deterrent.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Gravitational effects on a women's body .
and keeping health till death in other words feeling- looking 20 till 80 then dieing
And Coffee would be free .

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Time travel...

But only if I was the only one that could do it.

I'd write books about my experiences which, of course, would be considered hoaxes but I wouldn't care because I could...

Time travel.

new topics

top topics

join