It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump‘s Red Line

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Except this is proof you can't read as this is debunked.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I was referring to the quoted 97%, not to Hershs piece from the OP. There still are chemical weapons in Syria.

My source shows a test done that proves Sarin was used. So now we know the photographs are REAL when your source paints them as fake and we know the people were in fact effected by Sarin when your source says there is no evidence and no Sarin was used.

Who paints what? Lets wait for the lab results, shall we?

Anyway. Your source doesn't provide any evidence, that Assad used Sarin on his people. It's a pretty bold claim and we would need extraordinary evidence to nail it. The presence of Sarin alone simply isn't enough, it could have been stored in that building.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

Never trust a Persian with S-300 systems in waiting for a Saudi invasion...

Absolutely Outstanding !!

The report is getting traction, good call !!

www.zerohedge.com...

Interesting... so zerohedge has turned on Trump? Or is this kabuki to make it look like relations between the White House and Russia are strained while they are under investigation for being too friendly. That would explain why the missile attack destroyed runways but not so much materiel.

As for the use of sarin in this particular instance, there has been no hard evidence presented. This would be in keeping with a trumped up incident.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
WELT as a source ? Give me a break.

You are going to rely on a site owned by a guy named Springer !

Doh !

Buck

Ummm...isn't ATS a site owned by a guy named Springer...?

YouSir

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

I already sourced hard evidence presented. the victims were tested.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

I already sourced hard evidence presented. the victims were tested.

Assad is perfectly capable of gassing his own people. I'm pretty sure the United States should not get too involved in Syria. It will not stop the carnage, it will make us no friends, and it will eventually have us killing Russians. Not good.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I actually agree. Just saying there is hard evidence for gas. I want to see America out of the ME.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Saw some lab results yet?

We all know Assad is perfectly capable to do that, but did he? Makes no sense whatsoever, Seymour Hersh debunked "Obamas Red Line" chemical weapons narrative as well, remember? See the parallels?

CNN has some serious integrity-issues right now, I'd like to see a second source for said "evidence".

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

CNN has some serious integrity-issues right now, I'd like to see a second source for said "evidence".

Sticking to The Narrative, I see. I'm sure that Syrian and Russian media are saying that it was either fake or, if real, it was the rebels. In fact, the Russian media are probably saying both... can't make it too easy for folks to know what's really going on.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Exactly, which is why I wouldn't bother to check Russian news for now.

The CNN pun had to come up at some point, I'm just fooling with him for a reason. We're still waiting for a theory on how alleged sarin was delivered, thats not something I'd call "hard evidence" after all.

edit on 29-6-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join