It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous says NASA has evidence of aliens

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: DanteGaland
MEH.

NASA knows very, very LITTLE. They're just a useful cover for military space projects.

WHAT? You think the USA has only NASA doing "space stuff"

LMFAO. NASA is the hobby club...

Submarines are A LOT like spacehsips.

I know! What I find ironic is that we still fight wars with ancient technology when we could just zap the enemy with satellite based space rays. WTF...

I think that's how they make the crop circles...

Space weapons are illegal, according to the UN. Although, rods from god would make anyone shudder. The kinetic energy would be enormous.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

In my opinion the claim that 'anonymous' are making is a lie.

Your move.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Look at the video backgrounds. It looks to me as if this was another "anonymous" video (probably from the "Project Chanology" days) and they have just overdubbed a different audio track.

So, fake.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
Sorry folks

But NASA calls BS on Anymouse

www.foxnews.com...

NASA debunked it

Already...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PorteurDeMort

originally posted by: olaru12

MEH.

NASA knows very, very LITTLE. They're just a useful cover for military space projects.

I know! What I find ironic is that we still fight wars with ancient technology when we could just zap the enemy with satellite based space rays. WTF...

I think that's how they make the crop circles...

Space weapons are illegal, according to the UN. Although, rods from god would make anyone shudder. The kinetic energy would be enormous.

There are ways to sterilize entire star systems through stellar manipulation. Possible for a Type 1 civilization, (which we aren't).

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Aliens or Trump or WW111. I dont buy the source.

II sure dont get how you can swear the anonymous group is really (follow me here) THE anonymous...when they are anonymous? And "official" channel of an unverified unknown non verifiable anonymous source IS that source for information for sure?

Anonymous is that very thing: anonymous and you can't attribute anything for sure to that source because it-itself is not verifiable.

I have to laugh at the term "unofficial-anonymous". C'mon now.....Ill go make a web tonight and call it "The Official Anonymous" website...and no one can say it isnt.

That my friends...explains the fallacy of quoting from a non-sensical un-provable source that one claims..is the "real deal"...when its may or may not be. Even from "NEWSWEEK"...or maybe even BECAUSE its from NEWSWEEK..or NATIONAL ENQUIRER...or the SUN.

I thought we were all smarter than that here? Aliens? Sure..."Anonymous" and the "OFFICIAL' Anonymous? C'mon...P----lease!
edit on 26-6-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Trump will tweet disclosure before the year is done.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'm sure NASA will be more than willing to release those records soon. Why else would they go searching for life out there if they didnt think there was life out there? Billions are spent each year looking for Aliens. They must believe something is out there.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Sorry folks

But NASA calls BS on Anymouse

www.foxnews.com...

NASA debunked it

Already...

Yup no evidence to confirm because it's just a hopeful quote rather than a revealing.

I'd wait for an independent leaker not a claimed group such as anonymous, exposing evidence of anything, who can be anyone.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
We have at least 10 years til disclosure can be capitalized upon on the scale everyone apparently desires.

If their are aliens to be announced, it will 10 years minimum. No one who started this mess is allowed to finish their own chapter. Some of them are still alive.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Kind of hard to police space weapons, unless you had space weapons to police with.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

NASA will not disclose anything. Why would an agency disclose. It should be the collective of elected representatives, since they'll be the ones who need to help clean up the mess afterwards. They'd have to make a plan for every eventuality.

Not only that, but nobody would want to work, there'd be too many questions and not enough answers. Society would stand still.
edit on 26-6-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
a reply to: dreamingawake

NASA will not disclose anything. Why would an agency disclose. It should be the collective of elected representatives, since they'll be the ones who need to help clean up the mess afterwards. They'd have to make a plan for every eventuality.

Not only that, but nobody would want to work, there'd be too many questions and not enough answers. Society would stand still.

I did say " an independent leaker", no?

So, no it wouldn't be NASA but en ex employee, etc.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
You're Anonymous, hack somebody and release the smoking gun info.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LIverPunch

I doubt Trump will ever disclose any signs of intelligence.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

MEH.

This. Clearly. This guy gets it. NASA: public front. The real toys are on the military side.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LIverPunch

Oh yeah? Is he going then to admit not only the presence in our skies of technologically superior alien, but also how thousands have been forced to participate in a massive hybridization program?

Like I thought...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

adduct? abduct?

Aliens?

What evidence is there that a person has been abducted?

Then

since you posting with the impression that its aliens and only aliens

What evidence is there that its ET that has abducted the person?

Around of 50 years of abductees accounts are enough evidence. Yes, sorry if it's inconvenient for you, but the aliens work in a secretive agenda, they obviously don't want to be disturbed on what they're doing. But if you study the cases, you can clearly see unquestionable patters arising over and over again. Sigh, even the children will suffer for it and the parent's don't know what to do.

You just choose to ignore it because the White House or NASA hadn't called a press conference to admit it. Again, sorry, that would not happen ever.

You have two choices and it's harsh as it is: understand that the alien abductions are a real, physical phenomena that involves technologically superior alien beings, or keep living in your denial bubble. There's nothing in between.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

We kinda NEED aliens about now...to break us OUT of this CRAZY "funk" and spiral...

We got aliens, but they are here to build a hybrid race in order to infiltrate them withoin our society. I don't know if that's what you want... I certainly not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join