It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS In Decline?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527
You cant say anything about trump or the republicans because if you say something that a mod does not like, they will use the political trolling against you and one specific one,will chase you down to the far ends of this site.

You can say whatever you want about Trump in the Mud Pit, believe me, I have called him quite a few unflattering names in there.

I wish the mud pit was here the whole time since the start of this site, than maybe some 4,000 plus posters would still be here.The political trolling is what really destroyed ats because you have 50 mods with 50 plus different views that ran with it just a little to much...it destroys

freedom of speech

and

freedom of free will to think

Alot of posters was just not having that...left immediately never to return.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Whats more mason-y, brandy or whiskey?

Whichever one happens to be free at that point.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Yeah I had "thehammer" all over me. Way overkill. Seemed futile. Total thought control was my impression. Like trying to stop a civil war makes you a monster.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I wish the mud pit was here the whole time since the start of this site, than maybe some 4,000 plus posters would still be here.The political trolling is what really destroyed ats because you have 50 mods with 50 plus different views that ran with it just a little to much...it destroys

The thing with the moderators is they don't ban people unilaterally, they discuss it behind the scenes first and then act. So you can have a run in with a moderator and get a post removed but they cannot boot you without discussing the whys first.

And honestly, I haven't seen any of them trolling people politically. They have their opinions but, I find most of them play it closer to the vest than the rest of us. They, by the fact that they get tabbed to be moderators after being members for a length of time means they are usually more level headed.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think there are far to many political posts.

Make the political post something that you need to opt into rather than having so many of the post clogging the recent 100.

If you want to make a political post find another site.

Same thing about racial posts.

Lets get this site back to what got so many people to come here in the first place

This is a fantastic idea! I ditto - make political posts something you have to opt into. Please please let's do this.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

So mad because the left is in the wrong 99.9% of the time driven by the msm?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

But you shouldn't trust Masons either.

About Freemasonry, no.

And before you clench your butt cheeks in malcontent, I don't hold it against you or your Brotherhood. An oath is an oath. With that said, I still find it odd that Masons are so willing to answer questions here, but incapable of providing certain truths. One might say that learning about Freemasonry will continue to breed ignorance as long as we take their word on things! But alas, what do I know? I'm just a part of the profane.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The decline in ATS started at the same time I started posting.

So that means I should be able to find out what caused the decline. . . .

"The game is afoot!"
edit on 26-6-2017 by DBCowboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: gwynnhwyfar

originally posted by: Wildbob77
I think there are far to many political posts.

Make the political post something that you need to opt into rather than having so many of the post clogging the recent 100.

If you want to make a political post find another site.

Same thing about racial posts.

Lets get this site back to what got so many people to come here in the first place

This is a fantastic idea! I ditto - make political posts something you have to opt into. Please please let's do this.

Yes it would be a great feature!

What they could do is have different forums, and then you can chose to click on what forum you like!

Oh wait...

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Yeah I had "thehammer" all over me. Way overkill. Seemed futile. Total thought control was my impression. Like trying to stop a civil war makes you a monster.

Yea, me to i try to watch my step and...try not to

tread
on people around here..i try to

tread
lightly because i don't want to

tread
on any one.

link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
I'm just a part of the profane.

Knowing your place in life is important.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
What they could do is have different forums, and then you can chose to click on what forum you like!

Like with my mouse? Like I have to, you know, actually click on the thread/forum to get pissed off over it? That would be better than the microwave transmission that's currently just beamed into my coconut.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

I didnt get that. What I got is that hes sick of it being a right wing echo chamber, which it has become.

The partisan accusatory rhetoric and barking comes from those claiming to be affiliated with the right wing rather than left wing 10:1 here.

Im affiliated with no party and the cult like aspect to the american right and left wing legions is obvious. Copius self righteousness from both parties tbh.
edit on 26-6-2017 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I just think it's funny that people come to a conspiracy forum expecting it to be filled with Obama/Clinton supporters. In case you haven't noticed they've been a topic of discussion on here long before the 2016 elections.

link   

The thing with the moderators is they don't ban people unilaterally, they discuss it behind the scenes first and then act. So you can have a run in with a moderator and get a post removed but they cannot boot you without discussing the whys first.

And honestly, I haven't seen any of them trolling people politically. They have their opinions but, I find most of them play it closer to the vest than the rest of us. They, by the fact that they get tabbed to be moderators after being members for a length of time means they are usually more level headed.

In all honesty, i had a mod as a friend under another account back in 2013,a very disgruntled mod that i believe got fired or something...explained a lot of stuff and told me a lot of things...and ill just leave it there.

Believe what you want ,not here to debate on this thread ,because its a good one,going to play blackops 3 and get on Grand theft auto,be on later.

link   
a reply to: Konduit

As was Bush.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

In all honesty, i had a mod as a friend under another account back in 2013,a very disgruntled mod that i believe got fired or something...

Well that would kind of prove my point. If you could unilaterally act then he would still be here.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I'm just a part of the profane.

Knowing your place in life is important.

One day you'll run out of off-topic replies and "lose your religion!"

edit on 26-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

We're up to 4,000 in the Idiot thread, not happening.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

We're up to 4,000 in the Idiot thread, not happening.

At least you keep it contained (for the most part).

Knowing your place on ATS is important.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join