It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Liberal Left uncivil behavior beginning to fray

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I work at a travel plaza that gets an insane number of people from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia.

On the PA Turnpike?

My sister worked at the Sideling Hill Plaza years ago.... they had a Howard Johnsons there then.

Howard Johnsons, oh how I so miss their all you can eat fried clam dinners!!!!! Grew up 1 mile from the interstate and their was a Ho Jo's and when you mention it......just brought back some fond memories of my youth!

Sorry to go off topic......

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It's mostly overly hyped while right wing nonsense is largely ignored. There's always going to be examples of morons being morons it's just how you cherry pick it.

The problem is the left has got a whole lot of cherries...

I could give many more examples of this behavior but it wouldn't really do anything to sway you would it?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I have the privilege of everyone thinking I am a cop and proceeding to treat me like an enemy.

I enjoy people raising their voice at me and saying openly racist remarks while I walk through a park with my family, while I am the only white one in that group.

I enjoy people not selling to me things that are illegal like out of state cigarettes and such because, again, all cops are white.....

I like not getting to dance with people because I "wont have rythm"...yet I am a fantastic dancer.

I love it when I see people imply I have a small penis. I have things going for me, but have to just laugh or whip it out.

I enjoy being asked for money, all the time, because white people are rich....

I like it that when someone is looking for a mark ass trick, that they see me and get excited to try and rob me. Pay day!

Its great when on the subway, people push me and step on me, which is normal, but dont think it matters. My race got to ride in the front of busses at one point, so I am going to have to pay that price. Maybe thank them for being rude.

Its great when everyone thinks I am a racist and proceed to treat me like a monster.

Oh, and jobs I may be qualified for go to other races because they are of that race.

Then there is the fact that cops didnt get the memo about not bothering me.

I have had few problems with cops, because I am not a problem. I take my tickets and fines, suspensions and warrants and just pay them with food money or savings.

I dont try to pass the narrative that they hate me.

Trying to TALK to left minded people is not pleasant when the issue of race comes up and I have to don my asshole hat of original sin at the door.

School? Grants and loans, sucks that I am not a rich white person like the rest of my race. I shouldnt need money for education. I will take a lesser loan with more interest. Its cool. Not black guy here so I cant earn it like other races.

Ah, the cave dweller names. Those are nice.

Mmm, getting called a nazi for wearing rock band shirts in HS. Because white kids who like screamy music are nazis. True.

There is more, I just dont care really. In a first world nation, we all can do what we want. There is no law or system in place to stop us.

edit on 6 26 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It's mostly overly hyped while right wing nonsense is largely ignored. There's always going to be examples of morons being morons it's just how you cherry pick it.

Some trees have a ton of cherries to pick from, others...not nearly as many. Trees with too many cherries then become the focal point because..... more is more. And too many cherries can actually damage the tree.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Your comment is right on and Mzzsou is suffering. Here's a clip from your link:

The College Fix reported:
Mizzou enrollment plunge continues: Three more dorms shutting down next year
The public university that gave us Melissa “Muscle” Click – and announced open season on student journalists that try to cover social justice warriors – continues to suffer fallout from the November 2015 melee.
The University of Missouri is shutting down three dorms next year because of low freshman enrollment, The Maneater reports.

People will continue to speak with their wallets regarding what they want and don't want and that's where the real power lies.

PS, every tree has some undesirable fruit but it shouldn't be set out as an example how all fruit should appear or be accepted as normal.

edit on 26-6-2017 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Oh you mean like when Saudi prince's come to the U.S. with diplomatic immunity, rent out entire hotels and get away with pretty much anything the average citizen could not?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
What's this "white privilege" I keep hearing about. It makes no sense at all.

I'm white making 13,000 a year. Just nearly making it with bills and food. I don't feel "privileged."

I work at a travel plaza that gets an insane number of people from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia. The great majority are black folk and arabs. They get treated the same at my work. Stand in line like the rest of us. Gets their food in a timely manner. I don't see at all how non white folk are treated any differently.

The only place I see the mistreatment of black folk are in high crime suburbs. It's the only place.

This crap is getting childish. Very childish.

It really comes down to education. Whites live in safe neighborhoods with good schools. Poor blacks live in high crime suburbs with bad schools (In the UK, we have "sink estates" full of people like Vicky Pollard, about the same thing). The reason the schools are bad is because the high crime drives away good teachers; gangs, aggressive males, the attitude that anything that challenges them intellectually is "racist". Teachers were expected to let them pass through each year rather than make them repeat a year.

Then the colleges are required to accommodate their lack of education by adjusting the SAT score thresholds to achieve diversity. Once in, new courses had to be created; Black Studies, Afro-Carribean History, etc... then the graduates of these courses get faculty positions, and then they form their own echo chamber.

It's easier to blame whites for having priviledge for coming from a stable family in a low crime area who speak English as a first language, than to blame their own culture.

Good grief..........that's a very sad story, and from the UK at that?

God, man, you're country sounds like its gone down the same crap hole the US slid into 30 years ago. Warning, if you own any, this will ultimately destroy your property values.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I think some on the left have realised that their behaviour has been unacceptable, but it's early days.
In contrast it is great to see prominent supporters of conservatism rally for peace and no political violence.

www.breitbart.com...

I think their message is the one that people should be getting behind.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Trump made the third party. Republicans and democrats are against him.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

My professors said only Democrats should vote, and as important as voting is, if you aren't voting Democrat you should do the country a favor and stay home.

They literally said that.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: intrptr

As if ALL EDUCATION is not indoctrination!! Lol

In fact educate and indoctrinate are probably synonyms of each other....

(Is synonym the right word when 2 words have the same definition lol??)

Close enough, you get the point.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Video from OP. It's actually frightening to know that this woman is a college professor whose job was to prepare (indoctrinate) our youth for the real world.

This is what the Democrats have been pandering to and they still can't figure out why they are losing support at every level.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Looks like the liberal left are continuing with the nonsense in some quarters.

Huffingdon Post running a story about Eric Trump's haircut and insinuating he is Hitler... if all else fails, just say Hitler.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join