It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would be the undeniable proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: audubon

Even if the operator has a bias the measuring instruments do not. Another analysis was done at Stanford University last month by different scientist on other material found on the Plains of San Agustin New Mexico which was also found to have not of this Earth isotope ratios and other anomalies.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: meteoritelima

That sounds more promising. I had a quick google, but I obviously don't have enough detail for an accurate search, because all I came up with was junk. Let me know if you find a link to this research, I would be genuinely interested to read it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
youtu.be...
The Stanford University lab results are pending,however when they become available will they reflect the 2010 Lab results by Steven Colbern? Because just a single lab results are not enough to be conclusive. Here is a link: Art Campbell who researched the UFO Crash in the Plains of San Augustin New Mexico since 1994 wrote a book in 2014 called "Finding the UFO Crash at San Augustin" now I'am NOT asking you to buy the book I'am asking you to read the book's review section on Amazon by those who have read it thats all.
edit on 5-7-2017 by meteoritelima because: more information

edit on 5-7-2017 by meteoritelima because: clarification

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
An alien lands on the white house lawn abd starts popping and locking and doing breakdance moves.

That would be good proof.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
any "proof" would be deniable, so if you're waiting for Aliens to just show themselves plainly i think you'll be waiting a while. even if it did happen people would find some way to explain it away. the only proof there is is what we hear from others or experience ourselves.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
When everyone knows what an alien looks like but no one has ever seen one.

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: szino9
Some activity that: 1) was observable and recordable by multiple independent people and 2) was impossible to do with current human technology. Example, interplanetary flight at speeds significantly higher than we could do. Example, mining on the visible side of the moon. Example, large object entering Earth orbit under thrust.

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This.
a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MT007

Um... Thanks?

posted on Oct, 4 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
- A major world leader announcing it to the world with supporting documentation/pictures

- Appearance of multiple UFO's simultaneously in major cities across the world

- a direct message by Extra Terrestrial beings broadcast live on TV sets around the world

if you've already done the research you can make up your own mind. it would take something like the above for people completely unfamiliar with the topic to pay attention.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join