It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM London, Wheelspins And Burning Bins

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

To be honest, as they want to ape the States they should be deported there.

No, thanks anyway.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   
BLM is one of Soros' astroturf terrorist groups. No surprise he's exported it to Britain, but I am a bit surprised he didn't think of a more plausible cover story for them.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

"Slavery was legal in Britain until 1772, and many of these Africans found themselves working as butlers or other household attendants in aristocratic families.

This is quite simply not true. Slavery has not been legal in Britain since the Norman invasion, so near enough 1,000 years.

(For clarity, I know that this is the BBC saying this, and not you stormcell)

Black people were well-established in Britain by Elizabethan times, and by the 18th Century there was a thriving black community (numbering thousands) in London alone.

It's true that black people were a popular choice for house-servants, but that was mainly because they formed an exotic talking-point among the well-to-do. Domestic servants had a considerably better quality of life than most other Britons (this was an era when people starved in the streets and you could be hanged for stealing a potato). They were free to leave their jobs at any time they chose - but they seldom did, because they weren't stupid!

One really well-known example is Caesar Picton, who was 'bought' by a British traveller in Senegal in the 1700s and presented to the Picton family in South London. They basically adopted him and brought him up. He was dressed in a pageboy outfit as a child, but this was for 'decoration' only. When he was mature enough to set out on his own, he did, and no-one even thought of stopping him. He took the family surname, and the family thought so much of him that they left him handsome inheritances in their wills. He became a coal merchant, and very wealthy, living a gentleman's life until his death in 1836.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Are cops shooting and beating blacks in the UK?

Soooo, their lives matter just fine over there.

I guess they want to feed the evidence of the counter argument:

That they are a made up cause with no actual grievance beyond lacking the ready opportunity to cause discord and reap the budget given by Soros.

I hope the people of the UK send them packing back to the US so we can finish dealing with them.

No international hate movement for you....

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

And it should be pointed out that most of the riots at that time were started by lies and rumour btw

It should also be noted that the majority of the blacks in UK are in fact Caribbean Jamaican mainly and rarely get involved in protests and riots and the like, well certainly not up North
Most Jamaicans I know and I live in and amongst a lot, have never had a spot of racist trouble. Most is coming from the youth now, who watch too much youtube and believe people are dying in their hundreds at the hands of the police, which of course isn't true but whatever happens in America ends up over here sadly

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Probably a rubber bullet up the jacksies would sort their problems out. Or is that too violent?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Two things...

1. Slavery in England (or Britain) was a no-no. Slaves being transported to the colonies was OK. That said, when slavery was abolished across the Empire it stopped.
2. The Black history of Britain is different from the States. While the USA continued their division of "African" Americans (ex slaves, in the main) until quite recently, the UK was not so afflicted. In the main black people in the UK know their roots, be it from the Caribbean or direct from Africa and this has helped their integration. In the states the blacks just have a chip on their shoulders and quite rightly so in most cases.

In the UK at present there is an new influx (courtesy of Blair's open door immigration policy) of disenfranchised and begrudging "victims" who seem to cause quite a lot of problems. Possibly because the streets are not paved with gold, but they want the gold for nothing. I would love to see the breakdown of protests like this. I have been close to one and was able to remark on the languages being spoken.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join