It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EXPOSED: The Greatest Puppet Show On Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
This short video perfectly illustrates my perspective on the most wonderful puppet show and distraction on earth, the the art of politics...

The video exposes some of the Rothschild connections with Trump, the 911 symbolism in his commercials and the left right divide and conquer strategy that has consumed the boards.

I feel as if the propaganda and mind kontrol was so powerful in 2016 and 2017 that many of you(us) have totally forgotten about what is really going on here.

Monarch programming is a form of trauma based Mind Kontrol where trauma is used to do what I call fracturing of the mind into split personalities...

Monarch Programming is a method of mind control used by numerous organizations for covert purposes. It is a continuation of project MK-ULTRA, a mind-control program developed by the CIA, and tested on the military and civilians. The methods are astonishingly sadistic (its entire purpose is to traumatize the victim) and the expected results are horrifying: The creation of a mind-controlled slave who can be triggered at anytime to perform any action required by the handler. While mass media ignores this issue, over 2 million Americans have gone through the horrors of this program. This article looks at the origins of Monarch programming and some of its methods and symbolism.

When you think of monarch programming you can look at these celeb's as examples...

Think...

Brittney Spears
Kanye West
Miley Cyrus
Kat Williams
Al Roker

and the list goes on...

Time to break free your mind from the programming Neo...

edit on 26-6-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Cool ....about Trump though......the reason he's immune is because he's our last chance....or we got Squat in this world. That explains why he's still there, huh?

I have this thing for Britany Spears.....I bet she's lean and mean and not too far in between......I'm terrible
edit on 26-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

Oh laugh with me ....it's from a movie.....he....he

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults Don't you know it's forbidden to be anti-Jewish on ATS. Now Big Brother is gonna come and move your thread to the bin, without giving you any explanation.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

I don't get it what's anti Jewish?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

I had been meaning to stop by and check out the Deep End some time soon.

Ok, could you please clarify a couple of things for me, if you would be so kind?

Yes, Trump spoke of a history of support for Israel. But where in that first video does it expose a connection to the Rothschilds? And we all know of his hypocrisy re his past statements extolling the Clintons as good friends and good people, then completely doing a 180 during his campaign. It's a clear example of the duplicitous nature of most any politician. But how is it evidence of Monarch programming?

Katy Perry went a bit Britney Spears without the umbrella assault. Many people have trouble handling the pressures and constant public scrutiny of stardom. And I'm not going to entertain the cgi eye scene as being real. But let's break down her video as well.
Unfortunately, Katy is either rather ditzy when talking without a script, or she's kind of stupid. You don't have to qualify for Mensa to be a pretty pop star.
Her line about selling her soul to the Devil wav a discrete jab at her extremely conservative parents and how they viewed her career. The Devil's music chestnut that is the stereotypical characterization of Rock n Roll by Christian Fundamentalists.
And yeah, maybe the pressure got to her and she had some mental health problems, or even a little breakdown. How is any of what was shown proof of mind control?

Al Roker made a poor choice of standby looks to use that morning.
Bruce Willis seemed intoxicated, and he's an actor, not a speechwriter.
Barbara Bush was trying to utilize eye widening to add emphasis to her words. Unfortunately, her play-dough forehead didn't respond to her attempt.

Now Bill Clinton was an interesting clip. I could maybe see him meditating to some degree to fully muster his charisma and control his nerves. He was a relatively unknown governor preparing to square off with the sitting President to take his job. I'm sure there was some doubt and fear eating at him. But that is purely a guess on my part.
It could also be that he truly despised having to have makeup applied, and decided no reaction whatsoever was more constructive than letting hos based nature dictate how he handled it.

OR, and this is my personal belief, he was just struck with the realization that winning the election meant he'd have to stay with Hillary at least 4 more years, and the look we saw was a combination of despair, defeat and pure sorrow.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

OR, and this is my personal belief, he was just struck with the realization that winning the election meant he'd have to stay with Hillary at least 4 more years, and the look we saw was a combination of despair, defeat and pure sorrow.

LOL...

That's all I have to say... Trump paid homeage to all of the major power structures very early on in his run for the presidency, by taking a strong pro Isreal stance (I am not anti Jewish but I am anti Zionism BIG difference... especially anything Rothschild involved, there is actually a lot of Jewish people who are also anti Zionism as well), the Vatican and the Queen.

www.palmbeachdailynews.com...

The Rothschild family is part of the Palm Beach elite, a very tight nit community of many of the world's most industrialist leaders.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Oh, I know who the Rothschilds are. I just didn't see where the video connected Trump to them, or Monarch programming.
It certainly pointed out his past buffoonery with the WWE's steroid fueled soap operas, though.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
He was on professional wrestling, so yeah.

"Obama created Isis so lets bomb Assad". Thats where all hope (wishful thinking) was lost.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Oh, I am the one making that connection my apologies. We experiencing massive amounts of trauma based mind kontrol in the media think... global warming, terrorism and other things.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
He was on professional wrestling, so yeah

I feel you were confirming something other than the wrestling garbage here, but I'm not sure what it was.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Applause ! But the top of the foodchain , is the randomness in the brain. Controlled and manipulate by that what isn't understood by those who live inside this reality box. Human , is way more and programmable by design. Divine intervention is a rule and not an exception. Those skilled in any art or math are always the victims by a hostile multiverse. For centuries humans were thought to loose their spirituality so those that have completely lost it , may become stars contributing to the presentday reality. Now it's obvious and not a secret cult anymore more , dear illuminati were just puppets. To understand the real masters we have to understand that we are not alone and have to become spiritual beings again. That's our only way out of this hellhole.

Hafna Talbi.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Trump was inserted into the White House by demons. Inside info. So do not expect anything good to come out of Trump. America is going flat out now into a police surveillance state 100%.

Wait for Iran to be blamed for everything which Trump is doing right now and giving weapons to Saudi Arabia. So much for 9/11.

Slight problem for America though, because in Ezekiel 38, it states that Iran (Persia) in one of main countries that surround and attack Israel thus ushering in the stupid Antichrist.

So go ahead Trump, let the US Military Complex attack Iran. Before America knows it, God will allow America's enemies to attack from within via China, Russia and imported Muslims.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Nothing like responding to outrageous statements in kind.

( Due to extreme language link only )

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join