It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That time again. Another big cat spotted in Warwickshire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
www.thesun.co.uk...

Morning ladies and gents. I posted a thread in the spring time regarding a big cat spotted in Somerset with a convincing photo. However this time I believe this is far more convincing photo.

So what do we think. Is this even more hard evidence of a big cat roaming the UK country side. Or another misinterpretation of a dog?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Its about time for The sun reporters to fund another job.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Not even clicking the link on that arsewipe of a rag.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Apart from the grainy and ambiguous photo, is their any other evidence? I am thinking like foot prints, scats or it's last dinner? No?

I wonder why? Could this be part of the British tradition of "big-cats-but-no-evidence-apart-from-a-dodgy-photo" to make a quiet news day less quiet?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i have seen big cats my self while on monuvers somewhere near folkstone

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This one has a video

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Search Dorset leopard scat for some examples.
www.google.co.uk...

I found an enormous scat near to where I and others have seen a very large black leopard. I didn't collect it becasue I have no wish to identify any precise locations. The interest resulting from identifying locations can be disturbing and dangerous. There's been a reward offered for a body for some years. Irresponsible in my view.

Recent pawprints here.

www.hertsad.co.uk...

I was told years ago that if you send scat to a government department it's returned with a polite letter saying, I paraphrase, "We do not have the time or facilities to analyse your cat #. Thank you."

edit on 26 6 2017 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I was in Durham recently talking to a hunter who'd seen a big cat close up. If he found scat he wouldn't have much luck getting it looked at, but if it's from an area where leopards are officially living the grant money is there.

core.ac.uk...

Leopard population dynamics, trophy hunting and conservation
in the Soutpansberg Mountains, South Africa. Doctoral thesis, Durham University
. . .
I am also indebted to Dr Graham Avery of Iziko Museum, Cape Town, who very kindly assisted with the identification of prey remains from leopard scats and also helped me through the CITES permit system to get the scats to the UK.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Typical Sun.
There hasn't actually been a new sighting of the Warwickshire cat - it's just a follow on article to fill column space.

Pitty as the original Warwickshire pics and video are the most convincing evidence I've seen.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Judging from the photos, it would seem Britain is home to a small population of predatory cats. Either cougars, panthers or some crossbreed of the two. These cats are excellent at remaining hidden, only coming out when they hunt or mate. Too bad no one has been able to tranquilize one for study.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
cougar 4 feet long ?/ they are bigger this cat ( and sure looks like a cat to me )
this cat is twice the size of a bob cat or lynx and 3/4 the size of a cougar
so only explanation is someones ((( pet ) was let louse and is roaming teh country side .
now what cat has rings on its tail ?
really its a shame your wild life is so destroyed the only thing left is a maybe not just a squarl photo

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
They wont do anything till a kid gets seriously hurt or killed. But, oh it's nice to see wild animals in the wild.
Grade 1 A idiots. That's why these wild animals were killed off in the first place because they were a danger to people.
You want to see wild animals? Go to a zoo. Oh, you want to see them in a natural habitat. Easy, jump over the fence and get up close.
But that's why they put the fences around these animals, BECAUSE THEY ARE DANGEROUS.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Thats the most convincing picture Ive seen ... no way is that a dog

new topics

top topics

join