It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Russian Influence Controversy That John McCain Doesn't Want You To Know About

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

says the gal who reprinted half the article... it was more interesting when I read it at Circa...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LemmySkynyrd

Oh dear oh dear oh dear!

If my son told me this crap, I'd have to sigh a BIG sigh and just tell him that if mediocrity is good enough for him, then okay... ain't nothing I can do about it...

I guess I'll have to tell you that if ignorance is good enough for you, then okay... ain't nothing I can do about it... but YOU can do something about it.

Because you know that your OP was a sad mess. One quote from a very extensive article that did not even accurately reflect the totality of facts in the article. And the really pitiable part of all this is that there was good information in there, much that could be applied to today's situation and understanding how the various parties involved operated, which can be used to avoid/prevent further such situations.

We might have also discussed what an odd coinkydink it is that McCain, who had his own dealings with these same folks way back when, is also the one who came up with the magical Russian Dossier implicating Trump and his team... fancy that, eh? Perhaps those connections he made way back when never went away...

You're smart enough to know there's something hinky here. I'm betting you're smart enough to get past your own snark and find even more. But that's up to you.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

hey, lady, it's not like I have all day to be sitting around formulating opinions on the drive-by content I disperse... I have an internet radio empire to drive traffic to and you're not helping... and what if my opinion was top secret?... I'm not always at liberty to discuss just anything, you know?... but I'll give you this much, I had to google "hinky"... hell, I had to google "Boadicea" for that matter, so our exchange is not a total loss...

good day, madam...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JacKatMtn

very true...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wasn't it President Trump who said that John McCain would have been a bigger hero if he hadn't gotten captured?

There's something wrong with McCain. If only Trump had come to power sooner we wouldn't have quite the mess we're in today.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Well color me embarrassed! Here I am all intruding on that nifty little niche you've carved out for yourself... shame on me!

I'll slowly back away and let you carry on

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Did I read this thread correctly???

Did you just catch the OP making false claims and fake news in this thread???

Which he then tells you to back off because you're ruining his little fake news game and admits to his own lack of credibility???

Is that what just happened here or is some of this just sarcasm???

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Hmmmmm... I think in the interests of T&Cs, I'll let the OP respond... and I'll back away just a little further

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

If what this looks like to me really is what happened here,

I don't see any reason to back away from anything. In contrast I'd say you deserve an applause and a pat on the back.

Such deception and outright lies being propagated used to be something that came with consequences around here. These days that seems to be a long gone idea however.

I would think exposing a false narrative and actually getting a confession as well would be appreciated by the site owners as it would imply some integrity and honest truth telling by some members here.

Somehow this seems to be ignored now which has become a problem IMO.

Unless the OP has some other reasoning for what's happened here that changes what this looks like, I'd like to be the first to say, "Good Job!" "You're an example of the kind of members we need around here, now more than ever."

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Thank you -- I appreciate that. Very much.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

thank you for your cooperation in this matter...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Now that you're here again. Am I correct in understanding what you wrote in this thread is really just a false click bait thread that you knowingly created to push a narrative that you know to be false???

That this other member pointed it out to you and called you out on it and you just replied by telling them basically to shut up and go away because pushing what is basically fake news is good for you personally and that's why you did it in the first place???

Is that correct or am I off somewhere???

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   

hey, stop talking about me like I'm not here!... I don't write fake news or make false claims... well, actually I do, like these genius Drudge headlines about the Hollywood left totally melting down in light of Kathy Griffin and Johnny Depp's recent gaffes:

but if you have an issue with the Circa article, or anything I've said about McCain, I'll be glad to read it... maybe Boadicea cited what she saw as fake news, but I must have missed it since she virtually reprinted the entire article... OK, that's a false claim, let's say a TLDR response which appeared redundant...

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   

sorry, didn't catch this, was busy with another response to you, which should also suffice for this one, please...

thanks...

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Well, even though you still didn't exactly answer my question I guess it was enough to extrapolate an answer from.

I'll admit, you're pretty funny though. I like your sense of humor. You seem kinda crazy too. Or at least riding that edge.

Do you really have some kind of internet radio show??? Do you actually make money by creating click bait stuff for the web???

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

well, you had 3 questions, actually, but the third, "Is that correct or am I off somewhere???", was a nice summary and I believe I answered that one... so to be more specific, no, that is not correct and yes, you are off somewhere... which is why I challenged you to cite any false claims by me about McCain or anything Circa said about him...

I'm not in the click bait business, nor does the Circa article contain typical elements of click bait, such as dividing an article into several pages... they seem to be a reputable outfit to me...

I do have an internet radio station, early in development... link is in my signature below... there are no shows, just my record collection streaming, no DJ's, no commercials... a labor of love creating a station I would want to listen to... my demographic is me, much easier to program for than trying to cater to some age group/gender/lifestyle/etc...

thank you for your kind words!...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join