It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remove My Genitals To Make Me A Genderless ‘Alien' srsly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
It seems to be an artistic expression of body mortification as an expression of art and a sign of the times. Gender; it naturally expresses society chooses when it matters. The family structure decides the dress and programming based on society's cultural norms.

Monks & nuns have been expressing genderless asexualism for a very long time in many traditions.

The same as gender should not even be a matter in a child, the same goes for those following chastity vows... workplace typically has such a thing as a contract as well to keep things civil.

Respect will always meet eye to eye. If vision dips it should (ideally) check a finger as it's next stop.

In the Western culture this may seem shocking or extreme; yet in India Sadhu's have been doing such expressions since 320-650 CE, People of the Steppes with tattoos and cannabis 7500 to 5500 BC. Of course the datings are likely off due to more current research of human history going back to 50,000-70,000 when it was deeply seated in the flow of animism where Hanuman was a representation of a thanks for all "we" as a species learned from watching a close ancestor pass from the animal stage into "human" through conceptual thinking.

Animism is still alive and well... just look at the behavior of various societies and groups; loudly fighting and trying to express dominance like beasts of the field, the irony is the field is much more peaceful.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

When Inclusion and Procedures replace outreach and mental health crisis counseling.

I had a dear friend and huge influence on my earlier years who was a male to female transsexual. Full operation. She had to go to The Netherlands to get it done, because in 1992 there were no US surgeons willing to take her as a patient. While she never had cosmetic procedures to alter the identifiably male physical characteristics of her face and throat (Adam's Apple, brow ridge) she grew breasts from the hormone therapy and got electrolysis to remove her facial hair.
She had a very supportive family and group of friends, myself included, who kept her close. But despite the best efforts of counsellors and loved ones, she committed suicide in 1999. She could not reconcile her feminine identity with her continued masculine thought processes and personality traits. And she underwent 7 years of psychological counselling prior to beginning her transition.

While, quite obviously, transsexuals were not nearly as accepted back then as they are now, I still believe she was far more mentally stable and capable of living with her choices than the young man in this video. I truly feel his obsession with being an alien is a paper-thin veneer laid over deep mental instability and self loathing.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
OK, a couple questions come to mind. How will it urinate? Why does it hate genitals so much? What doctor would allow this and perform the operation? Edit: I didn't watch the video as it's 5am here and I'm trying to get ready for work...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

It will end up with a Barbie profile for the crotch. In other words, just a smooth, featureless patch of skin with a single opening for the urethra.
As far as a doctor to do it, they'd better have magnificent malpractice coverage and some damn good lawyers.
edit on 26-6-2017 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
He acts like a woman. I thought gender was a social construct. I can't keep up anymore. He wants to be asexual, but acts like the most flamboyant gay guy. My guess is he can't accept that he's gay and needs attention.

This guy needs help, really any plastic surgeon working on him is doing him a disservice and any shrink that green lights it should be stripped of their license.

Freaking gross. It's going to happen more and more. These confused kids are going to shave off genitals, copy and paste, and remain as confused as they were before without any way to fix that mistake they made.

This isn't a tattoo, you don't get to laugh it off, get a cover up or have it removed. It's your penis, it's your vagina, you are clearly unstable AF and shouldn't be allowed to make these decisions for yourself.

My understanding is that the only reason doctors do the sex reassignment is to keep people from killing themselves. Because so far it's the only way. It's messed up that we can't say OK, you have a female brain but a male body, that's how you were born, I'm sorry, let me help you deal with it.

I don't hate people like this, I just don't think it's fair to them to entertain their delusions. This is a mental health issue that we don't know how to treat yet. Cutting off your genitals and asking to be treated like the opposite gender or no gender is like having a leg amputated and wanting everyone to pretend it never happened.

I'm just sad for him, I hope he finds happiness, but I don't think he will.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

a reply to: PorteurDeMort
OK, a couple questions come to mind. How will it urinate?

Unidentified Flowing Orifice (UFO) ?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: seasonal

What bathroom does it use?

Depends

Bahhahaha !!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

What bathroom does it use?

Reminds me of South Park: "Which way to the little dolphins room?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I feel sorry for this person who's going through some obvious mental health issues.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Speak for yourself, mine is 6 and might have to live through that one unless I move mountains to figure out how to homeschool him.

It's bad enough that we're going to end up fighting the school system as it is over what learning issues he has because they all cause symptoms of AD/HD and so that's the easiest label to slap on them along with pills.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There was parrot man:
news.images.itv.com...

Leopard man:
i.dailymail.co.uk...

Cat man (Dennis Avner)
moviepilot.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This is difficult..i think he is an interesting young man..and i fully support Everyone on the planet's right to do what they wish with the vehicles they incarnated into.Wanna pimp your ride? Go ahead and pimp your ride.But i worry for him,seeing the surgeon made it sound like if he ever has regrets,he will not be able to have formed for him,male or female genitals.
The dude seems asexual,and he says he lives celibate.I just hope he never has regrets that's all.Imo he should wait a bit,this surgery sounds awfully drastic.But he has to do what he wants,and what he can afford.He has to get through this life,no one can do it for him.As a mother,i hope he never has any regrets.He may not.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ShadowLink
For those who prefer elves.
This man spent over $44,000 to turn himself into an elf

Or maybe you're a dragon kind of guy/girl/cis/whatever?
Dragon Lady.

Well, that's enough internet for me today.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

You must be related to Marshall Applewhite. ..and Heavens Gate. Wait.. .they are all dead.. sorry.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I am how did you know?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

They aren't ALL dead. A couple of members were tasked with remaining here to keep the website updated and answer emails to spread the cult's message. True story, look it up.

I can't imagine a sadder destiny.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Eww!! You can tell he's just a basic queer by the sound of his voice.

Who in the bleeping bleep would want to do that to their body?!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Apparently this poor, disturbed young man, for one.
Society needs to return to teaching a higher degree of acceptance of one's self, and less empowerment to support identity crises.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I knew that there we're a couple left too. I know I'd personally want to keep my testicles. But, that's just me...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

I tend to remember crazy stories about cultists. But.... Body modification is up to the individual....

Either way... Good luck

Best

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join