It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYT used a full page to list Trump's lies. Can you name one?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: allsee4eye

Hillary will be in prison if he is elected.

Patience. The fat lady is warming up.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
His "lies" are mostly just exaggerations, euphemisms, hyperbole, sarcasm, jokes etc. I wish he would tighten up his rhetoric, but for the most part, he has been keeping his promises, especially the big ones, the things that actually matter. Exaggerating that there were 500 more people at a rally than there actually were doesn't make my list of Top 5000 things I care about.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Does anyone really believe the D0j under Sessions is going to come out and say Hillary is under investigation until the investigation is complete and evidence is verified? At this point we don't know though it has been intimated in media that she is.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Liberals eating their own at this very moment. Going crazy with hate and vindictiveness.
They are trying to blame Pelosi now. They will crumble beneath their own hatred. lol.

One thing that it does not change,

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Before they go after the head of the serpent , they are chopping off the pieces....

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Hillary will be in prison if he is elected.

He's President still, so not seeing any lie here yet.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My favorite is his super secret plan to defeat ISIS in 30 days.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

There are two ways you can tell if Trump followers are worried/upset about a topic:

1. They straight-up ignore it...

2. They organize, swarm, forum brigade you into submission

Usually they'll try to ignore it first, but if the few remaining non-Trump people here keep a topic alive long enough, you'll see option #2.

You nailed it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I haven't looked at the NYT OpEd piece yet but a couple off the top of my head...
Saving jobs at the Carrier plant... they cut 300 jobs today
No changes to Medicaid
No increases in healthcare premiums and premiums would actually be reduced
Nobody would be worse off under his plan than they are under the ACA

Should I keep going?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

The only lie I remember a POTUS saying was "I did not have sexual relations with that woman".

That's a lie, I also remember Obama saying you can keep your doctor.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: seasonal

Even for the president of the US , who gets to appoint every federal law enforcement body as well as federal prosecutors and judges...

Whoever tried to block him, he could either fire or point out was blocking him..

The mental gymnastics required for believing that is Olympic level..

10,10,10 !!! A perfect score..

No the president can't prosecute anyone that's what the atty general does. What decides if someone is prosecuted back room deals and of course the occasional meeting on the tarmac.

I'd have to say that qualified as obstruction. But as we see the deals were made the fix is in. Either someone is being blackmailed or bribed either way.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

He's cutting Medicaid expansion. Medicaid itself existed long before there was Obamacare. What Carrier does he has no control of.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peter vlar

Premiums would be reduced if they can pass the AHCA. Free market guarantees the lowest prices possible.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Yawn.

“A reporter for Time magazine — and I have been on their cover 14 or 15 times. I think we have the all-time record in the history of Time magazine.” (Trump was on the cover 11 times and Nixon appeared 55 times.)

How is I think a lie?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Some time ago, I saw a very neat summary of why Trump was elected, and why it surprised a lot of people.

His opponents took him literally, but not seriously; whereas his supporters took him seriously, but not literally.

I think that still holds true today.

Also, Trump's opponents now seem to swing between claiming he is a ruthless tyrant and claiming he is a bumbling incompetent. Well, which is it? There's no such thing as an ineffectual tyrant, it's an oxymoron.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: audubon

Also, Trump's opponents now seem to swing between claiming he is a ruthless tyrant and claiming he is a bumbling incompetent. Well, which is it? There's no such thing as an ineffectual tyrant, it's an oxymoron.

Then obviously, by process of elimination, he must be ruthlessly incompetent.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yeah if the smear campaign was at least toned down. All the fact and lies gets lost in the blur.

At this point no one cares except for the people writing these articles and those they sell them to.

We get it, Trump no likey.

You guys never listened to the other side, now they have nothing to gain from listening to you.

This only helps him and his supporters.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra
Then obviously, by process of elimination, he must be ruthlessly incompetent.

:¬)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

So you're saying The NY Times got all of Trump's lies to date on a single page?

Now that's hard to believe!

They must have used a microscopic font size in order to get all his lies to fit in such limited space.

After all, he's probably the most prolific and best documented liar in world history.

The only thing that could be said in his defense is the fact that many of his lies are not deliberate, but rather the result of absolute ignorance and stupidity.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

"I can be more 'Presidential' than anybody!"

"We are lucky to have someone like FLYNN working for us".

"I did not mock that handicapped reporter."

"Barack Obama was not born in the U.S."

"Ted Cruz's father was in on the JFK assassination."

and let's not forget:

"I have very large, beautiful hands".

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join