It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case you are wondering, this isn't cool.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: network dude

Well to all the dumb asses who think it will change history to remove this Confed General or that Confed General, guess what?

Slavery still happened. Having statues removed is not the answer, education is. But education cost money-we are broke. And I imagine the people who are bold (stupid) enough to pull something like this may be past the point of being reasoned with.

The worst performing schools in the country are the ones getting the most funding. Baltimore is spectacular in that regard with some schools producing entire grades where not a single child can pass standardized testing. Yes, education would be great but expecting it to come from public schools is a pipe dream. Until we can change the culture of people that will never change. Valuing education starts at home and that is where the problem begins.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Ahhhh the black folk here I work with many they show more respect and are nicer then anyone you would ever meet and most work 2-3 jobs and are disgusted by government hand outs. The best thing about it is their work ethic is astounding some of them I know would make the Amish blush.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajesticJax
a reply to: Snarl
Sounds like your dad may have been a bit of a douchebag.

You sound like one of his ex-girlfriends. LOL

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

No where in here do I see where it refers to minorities.

www.merriam-webster.com...

Definition of racism
: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
b : a political or social system founded on racism
: racial prejudice or discrimination
racistplay -sist also -shist noun or adjective

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: torok67

thats when you use your brain

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join