It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In case you are wondering, this isn't cool.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: underwerks

Just as sweet as the days of beating up people for having a bumper sticker you don't like.

If someone spits on you, I imagine they get their eye dotted.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Have fun in jail, now you get to be "BOUT THAT LIFE" haha.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
And somewhere else in the USA there was probably a racist redneck that beat a minority.

The difference? It didn't make the news like this did.

Just another thread of "look how bad the Democrats are!" to circle the wagons and confirm baises that you are on the "right team".

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Kettu

I don't know much about the " Right team ".

I just know the one who thinks in terms of teams is wrong.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I think it's important to chronicle incidents like these. It's not like anyone is surprised any more.

If you want to chronicle racist acts, then by all means.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

What does it matter? I respect people's right to own them and display them on their property.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Sounds like a swell guy...you must be so proud.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I'm thinking that lady was a little nuts. It does not need to be politically motivated. Maybe the courts need to take away her drivers license, evidently she should not be driving a car.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just as sweet as the days of beating up people for having a bumper sticker you don't like.

Come one that is not true. She hit him with a car. She was in her safe space so she could handle the violence that the sticker had unleashed upon her. That straight white man got exactly what he deserved for choosing his skin tone. Or something along those lines. Feel bad about yourself, feel bad about yourself, feel bad about yourself. Or maybe she was just conditioned to act irrationally.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

LOL. Yeah that's it. Something like that would never be plastered all over the news and internet.

By the way. Do you got a problem with Rednecks? Do you even know the definition of Redneck? Or are you trying to profile people, in a situation that you just made up?

Bless your heart.
edit on 25-6-2017 by 3daysgone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
1) - Damage to private property
2) - Theft of a tag
3) - Assault with a deadly weapon
4) - Battery
Doesnt bode well for "Queen of the Stupids".

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
And somewhere else in the USA there was probably a racist redneck that beat a minority.

Just another thread of "look how bad the Democrats are!" to circle the wagons and confirm baises that you are on the "right team".

yea,

I fully realize that this isn't the majority of the left, or any other group, but if you try to justify something like this, you aren't "part of the problem", you "ARE" the problem.

at least you admit it.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Yourmomsentme

I live here and I would not say it's common, but reverse racism can be. At my job if you are white you might as well move on as you will never rise to management. I heard my coworkers flat out say they won't hire a white manager because whites only take care of whites .. not realizing that is exactly what they are doing with their racist thinking only in reverse.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

on "team human" here....

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

sjw's dont call that reverse racism because they say it doesnt exist....i would be interested in knowing what they DO call it though.

I lived in the dirty dirty for a while and as a white young buck i was treated strangely sometimes by the majority black population in my area....never anything violent but i was asked for money numerous times and had some jokes made about me which didnt bother me too much since they were a gaggle of giant chicken eating ladies (no joke, the table was covered with KFC litter that looked weeks old).

anyway, im a live and let live type...as long as people are chill i got no problem with em.

i really did love those old police chevy caprices the brothers would throw 22"s on and install the lambo doors......good times.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I agree that they should not have ripped off the flags.

People are allowed to be as abnoxious and ignorant as they want and ripping off their flags will not stop their idiocracy.

Those types of people also have guns and it was extremely dumb for the "libby libs" to approach them.

Just let the stupid be stupid and steer clear of them whenever you can (or be smarter about stealing their flags)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

The correct term is racism.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tribal

yes, if you are in the majority...you cannot claim racism.

Racism is discrimination or hate towards a minority.

Also, for example...a white cannot be racist towards another white, etc.

Its just a simple matter of knowing exactly what it is. What the ladies did with you and the chicken was just extremely disrespectful and dumb.

when i think of reverse racism i think of snowflakes...its just not a thing, whites were never widely oppressed.

Whities...be glad you cannot be a victim of racism, be happy that you nor your white ancestors never had to experience being oppressed bc ofskin color and quit being lilly white snowflakes claiming reverse racism.
edit on 26-6-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
yes, if you are in the majority...you cannot claim racism.

Racism is discrimination or hate towards a minority.

Also, for example...a white cannot be racist towards another white, etc.

Its just a simple matter of knowing exactly what it is. What the ladies did with you and the chicken was just extremely disrespectful and dumb.

Wow - had to quote this just in case, by some slim chance, you realize what an utter load of BS you just wrote and come back to edit it.

Folks - that right there (along with the Women from the OP) perfectly exemplifies the severe delusions that seems to be sweeping across the nation.

Wrong on every level.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

I DID edit...please add this to my quote...

"Whities...be glad you cannot be a victim of racism, be happy that you nor your white ancestors never had to experience being oppressed bc ofskin color and quit being lilly white snowflakes claiming reverse racism." - Veracity

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join