It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets analyze Trumps Comey Tapes claim

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Twitter:

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump May 12
James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Honestly just re reading this tweet says a lot. Trump never stated he taped Comey. The Fake News did. And Honestly I started to believe them for a while., to especially considering if I am at the WH, I EXPECT to have my every move Recorded and every Word Taped. The WH is guarded by Military Grade technology. So why wouldn't it be taped?

On April 2nd Trump before the "I Hope" tweet Trump made this Tweet:

The real story turns out to be SURVEILLANCE and LEAKING! Find the leakers.

And who does the Leakers turn out to be? None other than James Comey himself. And it's barely covered in the Media. And why did Comey leak his Memo again to the Press after being fired you might ask? Well in Comeys own words

the administration then chose to defame me and more importantly the FBI by saying that the organization was in disarray, that it was poorly led, that the workforce had lost confidence in its leader. Those were lies, plain and simple. And I am so sorry that the FBI workforce had to hear them, and I'm so sorry that the American people were told them.

Comey it wasn't the Trump Administration who defamed you it was the Democrat Party.

I think its safe to assume that Trump is a Master at Political Chess. And as a Master of Political Chess President needs to fire Mueller.

MANCHIN: Do you believe this rises to obstruction of justice?

COMEY: I don't know, that's Bob Mueller's job to sort that out. .

COTTON: You said you did not record your conversations with President Obama or President Bush in memos. Did you do so with Attorney General Jeff Sessions or any other senior member of the trump Department of Justice?

COMEY: No. I think — I am sorry.

COTTON: Did you record conversations or memos with the attorney general or any other senior member of the Obama administration?

COMEY: No.

Wait so he only records his conversations with Trump, but doesn't do it with anyone from the Bush, Obama Administration or even his new boss Jeff Sessions? And then we find out Trump never recorded his conversations with Comey. Only Comey did. !!!!! I think we all know why Mueller needs to be fired:

BURR: Director Comey, did the president at any time ask you to stop the FBI investigation into Russian involvement in the 2016 U.S. Elections?

COMEY: Not to my understanding, no.

BURR: Did any individual working for this administration, including the justice department, ask you to stop the Russian investigation?

COMEY: No.

LANKFORD: OK. You had mentioned before about some news stories and news accounts. Without having to go into all of the names and specific times and to be able to dip into all of that. Have there been news accounts about the Russian investigation or collusion about the whole event or as you read the story you were wrong about how wrong they got the facts? COMEY: Yes, there have been many, many stories based on — well, lots of stuff but about Russia that are dead wrong.

MANCHIN: Do you believe this rises to obstruction of justice?

COMEY: I don't know, that's Bob Mueller's job to sort that out. .

Boom no Collusion, The President Never asked him to stop the investigation, we now know he never taped Comey only Comey taped Trump, No one from the DOJ or TA asked him to stop the investigation period. Fire Mueller.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

Comey didn't bother to write and leak memos after meetings with Loretta Lynch, where she told him to downplay the Hillary investigation.... even though he admits that the meetings made him uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Hahaha! Yes!!! You are so right

The real story turns out to be SURVEILLANCE and LEAKING! Find the leakers.

James Comey better hope that there are no "tapes" of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!

Trump knew that Comey had been leaking and expected him to leak again. Note that Trump didn't say "if" Comey starts leaking to the press, but the definitive "before" he starts leaking to the press.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Excellent dissection and analysis! You are very wise. Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Comey didn't bother to write and leak memos after meetings with Loretta Lynch, where she told him to downplay the Hillary investigation.... even though he admits that the meetings made him uncomfortable.

Has anyone ever verified that they've seen the Comey memos of his conversation(s) with Donald Trump? Wouldn't it be a hoot if Comey quit writing memos years ago.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Has anyone ever verified that they've seen the Comey memos of his conversation(s) with Donald Trump? Wouldn't it be a hoot if Comey quit writing memos years ago.

I haven't heard anything. But Good Question.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xianb

I haven't heard anything. But Good Question.

The Senate Investigative Committee gave Comey until Friday 6.16.2017 to produce the memos. And for Trump to deliver his "tapes". Neither Comey or Trump came through. Trump explained why he couldn't deliver tapes. Cause there weren't any. As for Comey? Who knows. He might be a nutjob for real.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Really, what good would a memo have been unless he been able to validate the date that he wrote it somehow. The memos could have been a ruse or they could have been real, not sure we are going to find out.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainRamsey
a reply to: carewemust

Really, what good would a memo have been unless he been able to validate the date that he wrote it somehow. The memos could have been a ruse or they could have been real, not sure we are going to find out.

You're right. Could have been Comey and Trump playing a high-stakes game of "chicken" with each other.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Excellent dissection and analysis! You are very wise. Star and Flag.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
From the first time I heard the statement that Comey had better hope that there were no tapes, I figured he was bluffing. That's what business men and poker players do.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Trump has nothing, he just shoots his mouth off like always....

He's not a mastermind, he's a hot head who can't keep his mouth shut,his emotional maturity never progressed passed about 16yrd old

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
BS. No one ever said he HAD tapes. Everyone said Trump suggested he MIGHT have tapes in the context of 'Comey better hope there are no recordings...' . You can spin this any way you want but this was an attempt by Trump to intimidate Comey. An amateurish bluff at best.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
WHERE

ARE

COMEY's

MEMOS?

top topics

join