It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean David Morton on the lam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
On 7 April 2017, Sean David Morton and his wife Melissa were found guilty in Federal District Court of one count of conspiracy to defraud the United States, two counts of filing false claims against the United States, and 26 counts of passing false or fictitious financial instruments. The prosecution recommended 87 months in federal prison plus a restitution payment to the IRS of $480,322.55.

Morton failed to appear for sentencing on 19th June and a federal warrant for his arrest was issued. His failure to appear, plus his harassment of the court with motion-flooding, will undoubtedly add years to his sentence once he is caught.

SDM's crimes were not limited to crimes against the government. The Mortons are alleged to have defrauded around 100 customers of $6 million between 2006 and 2007. According to the SEC, only a fraction of the investments received by them went into foreign exchange trading accounts and the rest was placed in shell companies run by them for their own benefit. Kerry Cassidy was one of the victims--she handed over $116,000 to be invested, and it has vanished along with all the other money.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

I'm slowly working my way through a collection of Art Bell radio shows on you tube and SDM was on the one I listened to last night.

He's obviously using his psychic powers like a Jedi to evade justice..."these aren't the Mortons you're looking for".

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

I remember liking him in those days. He had a good voice and seemed convincing, although I would never have given over a dollar of mine for him to "invest."

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Asertus

Maybe we've misunderstood his actions. He was predicting earthquakes on the show so I probably should've paid attention to dates.
He might want to pay back the money but, with a big quake on the way, he had to get to safety in a hurry!
I never really liked the guy to be honest.
By the look of him he's been eating all the money for safe keeping?
Forgive my flippancy but I'm in one of those moods. That's an awful lot of money.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I may have my conspiracy dudes mixed up,
but is SDM the guy that can sound a
bit racist sometimes ?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnderKingsPeak
I may have my conspiracy dudes mixed up,
but is SDM the guy that can sound a
bit racist sometimes ?

You're more likely to be thinking of Steve Quayle or Jeff Rense.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Asertus because: add Rense

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
An interview with SDM, taped before the sentencing hearing he failed to attend, showed up on the Toob.

www.youtube.com...

The cameraman charged with offering closeups of Sean got so disgusted with the lies and self-justification that he walked out (see the caption at 29:07.) Hilarious.

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Update: SDM and his wife Melissa were re-arrested at a hotel in Desert Hot Springs on 21st August. They are both in jail where they belong.

top topics

join