It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Podesta Received 35 million dollars from Russians while working for Hillary

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I was looking up cannabis facts on the Roger Stone site, when I spotted this jewel. The typical tactic of the DNC is to accuse their political opponents of exactly what they have been caught doing. Through the Uranium deal, the Clinton Foundation also received at least 35 million.

Link

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

And they blame weed

Groovy find man

S&F

Everything in moderation

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
I was looking up cannabis facts on the Roger Stone site, when I spotted this jewel. The typical tactic of the DNC is to accuse their political opponents of exactly what they have been caught doing. Through the Uranium deal, the Clinton Foundation also received at least 35 million.

Link

BUSTED!

So since this is very provable, where is the special prosecutor for this?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hillary and her crime syndicate are a bunch of hypocrites and DEPLORABLES! (no, I'm not talking about people who are Pro-Trump)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Link

Old news and a ton of threads on this here already.

There is a LOT more to this...follow RUSNANO.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The video was out last month, but most have not heard of this or may have forgotten.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

The video was out last month, but most have not heard of this or may have forgotten.

More importantly the fake main stream media won't cover it.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
When the normalcy bias is "Trump and the Russians" masses of people can watch this exact video... drool slothing out the corner of their mouth and no reaction... and then get enraged and start screaming about "Trump and Russia".

MOST of America is so brainwashed and propagandized by BOTH parties... or probably better stated as the single party in power, the "Political Elite" they haven't got a clue what is really going on in their nation.

Not entirely their fault... but it IS their responsibility to take the antidote on their own.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Through the Uranium deal, the Clinton Foundation also received at least 35 million.

Ivanka's fund, for female entrepreneurs, got $100 million out of the Saudi arms deal.

Charities are often part and parcel to these deals. It's not illegal, unless you can prove the money went to directly to Podesta or Clinton.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Through the Uranium deal, the Clinton Foundation also received at least 35 million.

Ivanka's fund, for female entrepreneurs, got $100 million out of the Saudi arms deal.

Charities are often part and parcel to these deals. It's not illegal, unless you can prove the money went to directly to Podesta or Clinton.

What if it helped pay for Chelsea's wedding?
Or have we forgotten that info from the Podesta emails?
Foundation funds paid for her very expensive wedding.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If that's true, which I doubt, then the Clinton Foundation is in just as much trouble as the Trump Foundation is/was for their misappropriation of funds.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

They accuse the other side of doing the exact things that they are guilty of.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

If that's true, which I doubt, then the Clinton Foundation is in just as much trouble as the Trump Foundation is/was for their misappropriation of funds.

Here is a link to the ATS thread that covered it when the Wikileaks info came out: Link to ATS Thread

According to the latest drop, Doug Band, just before being accused of corruption by Chelsea Clinton, says in an email to Podesta that Chelsea Clinton paid for her wedding using Clinton Foundation money, as well as used those funds for campaigning and paying for her "life for a decade". Not that I'm surprised since we are learning about all of the other money that came out of the Foundation to fund activities that had nothing to do with the goals or objectives of the Foundation. 

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Doug Band, ......... says in an email to Podesta that Chelsea Clinton paid for her wedding using Clinton Foundation money

Is that it? No investigation, no indictment, no proof, just some guys says? Sorry, that's not good enough. We have more than that on Trump and his foundation, actual checks and contracts, portraits and sports memorabilia.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Doug Band, ......... says in an email to Podesta that Chelsea Clinton paid for her wedding using Clinton Foundation money

Is that it? No investigation, no indictment, no proof, just some guys says? Sorry, that's not good enough. We have more than that on Trump and his foundation, actual checks and contracts, portraits and sports memorabilia.

So Doug Band is just... 'some guy'?
He worked for The Clinton Global Initiative and The William Jefferson Clinton Foundation.
He isn't just 'some guy'.
Read up....
Doug Band
Plus.... why the hell was there no investigation?
edit on b000000302017-06-25T19:22:28-05:0007America/ChicagoSun, 25 Jun 2017 19:22:28 -0500700000017 by butcherguy because: Fixed link.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

False. Not Ivankas funds at all.

Also non sequitur.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

I don't care who he is! Just saying someone took money isn't enough, it's not proof of criminality or wrong doing. Does Mr Band have a paper trail, besides his email to Podesta?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The Republican Congress would have already impeached President Hillary by now. Her orbit is far more cluttered with radioactive junk than President Trump.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

False. Not Ivankas funds at all.

Also non sequitur.

No it's not. You guys are complaining that the Clinton Foundation, a legal nonprofit charity at the time, received a donation of $35 million, coinciding with that very legal Uranium deal. It's the same as Ivanka's brain child fund for female entrepreneurs receiving $100 million from her dad's Saudi deal.

There is no difference here. None at all. And, it's all legal, Beagle!

edit on 25-6-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

The World Bank fund, which provides technical help and investment funding for women business owners, differs from the Clinton Foundation in some significant ways. While Ivanka Trump proposed the idea along with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, she is not involved with its operation.

www.npr.org...

Not the same. Huge difference here even if you don't want to acknowledge as such.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join