It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I think we should examine more closely the reasons why God destroyed babylon, the city of orgies.

Never been to Vegas I see...

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

When having sex with people we actually tie ourselves to those people and carry a cord so to speak.

A cord or a Chain? Let that sink in.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I heard stories, I hear the buffet is ... nasty... with all those people touching the....
okay; well im grossed out thanks ....

Why people eat those is beyond me.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

A cord or a Chain? Let that sink in.

I didn't want to refer to it as a chain, but since you said it. Yep

The illusion we currently reside in doesn't allow many of us to see the energetic ties we make with each other. It doesn't make certain people better, or special because they can see it, because we all have those talents built in, but many choose not to see.

Our current belief system is very one dimensional, only allowing for people to believe in themselves at a one dimensional level so to speak, but as people allow for their cups to be half empty more info will pour in.

Very interesting times we live in, because I've seen people that were very one dimensional open up to many possibilities within themselves.

I do know that when people have sex and they don't feel good about it afterwards, many times it's not just about the moral indoctrination's, but rather them taking on other people's energies/issues via sex. As people awaken more to who they truly are sex will take on a whole new meaning.

Just because we can't see energy/or our higher-selves doesn't mean that they are not there.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Ewwww ... I bet there are dudes out there with 58 or a hundred DNA markers that don't belong to them either.

Ewwwww ... I'd hat to be 'that' lab tech. Hahahahahahahaha!!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

Oh I see it, more than you know. But that's a story for another time. But a certain succubus comes to mind...

This would also explain the chain to some extent.
How Karma Works

And it also made me wonder about Genesis. The Serpent gave "it" to eve and Eve gave "it" to Adam. I don't believe men are out of the woods. No, there is more to this story than meets the eye. And Jonathan Kleck may fill in on the missing details. This story the OP posted has more importance than most realize.

Dual personalities... Dual minds...

Not gonna lie, this thought scares the crap out of me.

Just attempting to connect the dots...

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 26 Jun 2017 22:10:54 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 26 Jun 2017 22:10:54 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Clearly you have never reserved Desiree. 😈

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Hi
Not that anyone will ever see or read this comment...
If one goes to the original article they do not mention the word sex or intercourse. And it is not a new study. It was 5 yrs ago.
journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0045592

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: lambkins

Hi
Not that anyone will ever see or read this comment...
If one goes to the original article they do not mention the word sex or intercourse. And it is not a new study. It was 5 yrs ago.

From The National Institute of Health: “CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.” www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Deny Ignorance.

Please read my thread on page 5.
edit on V202017Tuesdayam30America/ChicagoTue, 27 Jun 2017 01:20:35 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

i like your thinking!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

This is an example of an article that takes a real study and bends the findings to fit a clickbait headline. It's simply false.

The study did not find that women retain the DNA of every man they've slept with. In fact, the words semen and sperm don't appear in the study at all.

It's a fascinating study and worth the time to read it. It can be found here.

It's amazing how pretty much everyone ignores this and carries on discussing the nonsense in the clickbait article.

I suppose people prefer entertaining BS to actual science.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Not sure if anyone caught this yet, but in the linked study no mention whatsoever is made about sexual intercourse. Here's what it actually says.

The most likely source of male Mc in female brain is acquisition of fetal Mc from pregnancy with a male fetus. In women without sons, male DNA can also be acquired from an abortion or a miscarriage [22], [23], [38]–[40]. The pregnancy history was unknown for all but a few subjects in the current studies, thus male Mc in female brain could not be evaluated according to specific prior pregnancy history. In addition to prior pregnancies, male Mc could be acquired by a female from a recognized or vanished male twin [41]–[43], an older male sibling, or through non-irradiated blood transfusion [44].

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:10 AM
link   

I would like to thank you for this post, as it has resolved a fifty year old conundrum.
I have often wondered over the the last five decades why the little tiny white Jewish woman I married so long ago, on occasion
would brandish a tomahawk and run out in the wilds and randomly start killing mountain lions and bears. All this time I thought is was PMS.

Buck
Great Cherokee Nation

edit on 27-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I heard stories, I hear the buffet is ... nasty... with all those people touching the....
okay; well im grossed out thanks ....

Why people eat those is beyond me.

Who eats at the buffet? Sushisamba, Andiamo, Nobu, Le Cirque...much better. If you weren't so afraid of running into Satan out there I'd buy you a steak.

edit on 27-6-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: totesmcgrotes

Yeah but did you read this part:

Because when they autopsied the brains of women who had never even been pregnant, let alone with a male child, they STILL found male DNA cells prevalent in the female brain.

At this point the scientists didn’t know what the hell was going on. Confused, they did their best to hide the evidence until they could understand and explain it. They buried it in numerous sub studies and articles, but if you sift through them all you will find the damning statement, the one line that gives the game away and explains exactly where these male DNA cells come from.

and then:

So according to the scientists, the possible sources of the male DNA cells living in the women’s brains are:

1. an abortion the woman didn’t know about
2. a male twin that vanished
3. an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation
4. sexual intercourse

Considering the fact that 63% of women have male DNA cells residing in the recesses of their brain, which of the above possibilities do you think is the most likely origin of the male DNA?

The first three options apply to a very small percentage of women. They couldn’t possibly account for the 63% figure. The fourth option? It’s rather more common.

The answer is 4. Sex.

[Source for quotes: yournewswire.com...]

So is the article author lying, making up his own assertions or has he actually done a bit of digging and investigation?

There are additional references to reports further down the page on the article.
edit on 27-6-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
You know a quick google search will bring up a plethora of articles, threads, and studies conducted on this topic. Seems to have been an topic of interest for at least two years (I had no idea personally so thanks for thread).

So there is plenty of information out there for you to make your minds up on whether it is sexual intercourse, or just pregnancy or w.e causes it.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

I, for one, wish I had known this at puberty
Glad I wasn't a hippie.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Hence, Caroline Mass and other new age healer's practice of "cutting cords" to clear one's energetic body.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
That is gross but makes sense... In Tantra, the male is supposed to withhold ejaculation and draw semen into the spine and up to the brain. Sounds like fun

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

This was news about 3 years ago. Not sure why it's being regurgitated as new news.

posted on Jun, 28 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Blowjobs - Ive shot tons of sperm into womens heads

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join