It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
Anyone else read this while eating lunch?

I was eating buffalo chicken wrap with bleu cheese... not anymore.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

This is an example of an article that takes a real study and bends the findings to fit a clickbait headline. It's simply false.

The study did not find that women retain the DNA of every man they've slept with. In fact, the words semen and sperm don't appear in the study at all.

There is evidence of male DNA in the female brain, though. And here's where the study says it originates from:

The most likely source of male Mc in female brain is acquisition of fetal Mc from pregnancy with a male fetus. In women without sons, male DNA can also be acquired from an abortion or a miscarriage

So as you can see, the researchers found a link between women who have been pregnant with a male fetus and either carried the fetus to term or experienced an abortion or miscarriage.

The study goes on to point out other probable sources of male DNA. Semen isn't one of them:

In addition to prior pregnancies, male Mc could be acquired by a female from a recognized or vanished male twin, an older male sibling, or through non-irradiated blood transfusion.

It's a fascinating study and worth the time to read it. It can be found here.

edit on 26-6-2017 by icanteven because: Fixed hyperlink

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
Meanwhile in a relation too this thread

also proven it makes woman happy

when its injected in the womb

That pic totally rocks, 37.5mb of data in a sperm sounds so correct.
It becomes a lot more due to gene expression and environmental factors/epigenetics.
pretty much like compression - you have to build a human to decompress the data and see the original message, interpreted through our universe and it's factors.

Kinda went offtrack...
This OP gives a new meaning to conquering a lady

Don't get me wrong - I've learned in this life that some ladies deserve respect, caring and your true emotional energy... and others just want to be 'conquered'

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The study doesn't say anything about women absorbing DNA from men they have sex with. In fact, it says the material most likely comes from being pregnant with a male child:

Male Microchimerism in the Human Female Brain

The most likely source of male Mc in female brain is acquisition of fetal Mc from pregnancy with a male fetus. In women without sons, male DNA can also be acquired from an abortion or a miscarriage.

edit on 26-6-2017 by nataylor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Should've stayed out of that hot tub!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
Should've stayed out of that hot tub!

DB was in there, I only needed a glass of water to fill it up.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. I never realised there was so much of me sloshing around in the world. I feel violated.

I very much doubt that. Protected sex is bigger than it ever has been, so if anything we should see those numbers reduce if this were the case. Having man DNA mixed in there, doesn't change the hormones or anything like that so I don't see the connection.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Thought maybe you got invited over to Beibers place.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin
Thought maybe you got invited over to Beibers place.

He's not the type of girl I like.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Here are the facts, please check them yourselves.
“We are grateful to the University of Washington Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center (P50 AG05136) and the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center (R-24-MH 068855) for providing region-specific brain specimens from autopsies. We thank Aimee Schantz at the Alzheimer’s Disease Research Center, George Tejada and Dr. John Hedreen at the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center, and Dawn Stief, Samantha Bell and the Experimental Histopathology Shared Resource at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center for their assistance.” journals.plos.org.../journal.pone.0045592
And; “we provide the first description of male Mc in female human brain and specific brain regions. Collectively with data showing the presence of male DNA in the cerebrospinal fluid [32], our results indicate that fetal DNA and likely cells can cross the human blood-brain barrier (BBB) and reside in the brain. Changes in BBB permeability occur during pregnancy [33] and may therefore provide a unique opportunity for the establishment of Mc in the brain. Also unique to our study are the findings that male Mc in the human female brain is relatively frequent (positive in 63% of subjects) and distributed in multiple brain regions, and is potentially persistent across the human lifespan (the oldest female in whom male DNA was detected in the brain was 94 years)…At present, the biological significance of harboring Mc in the human brain requires further investigation. Mc appears to persist in the blood, bone, and bone marrow for decades [2], [45] and is present among different hematopoietic lineages [46]. Moreover, Mc appears to integrate and generate specific cell types in tissues.”
Here is another study from the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institute of Health.
“CONCLUSIONS: Male microchimerism was not infrequent in women without sons. Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse.” www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
kopfinstruments.com... “women could still be peppered with male fetal cells during routine sexua intercourse”
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
I’ve been in Medicine since 1977, and I am able to read between the lines. Although these studies are scientific, they do not even come close to statistical requirements (minimum of 1000 patients). They are in the least, thought provoking. I believe there are additional studies that have been buried, as well as, current studies in progress.
There is a lot to be said about marrying a virgin.
Deny ignorance. SnF

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

You know... the bible warned against lust and adultery for a reason.

On a side note, this is creepy in a sense...

does this ONLY apply to women though? What about Guys? There has to be an effect on men also. It takes two to tango
No Hammer time.

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. I never realised there was so much of me sloshing around in the world. I feel violated.

this does explain alot

Ditto comes to mind...

edit on th2017000000Mondayth000000Mon, 26 Jun 2017 13:55:17 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 26 Jun 2017 13:55:17 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

So everything must work this way, I found out recently that the Ivy vine growing on the tree outside is exchanging DNA with the tree and vice versa.

Ivy Queen... a clue... wasn't ISIS the "all consuming goddess.?" Absorbing Knowledge from other gods? Is it possible, that women were modeled after ISIS ?

I promise you, the secret to the OP article is hidden in the video below.

And no it is not a coincidence. There is a common denominator. Seek and you will find/see.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Alternatively, women could still be peppered with male fetal cells during routine sexual intercourse

How? Are there are male fetal cells in sperm? I don't think so!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

This doesn't happen it's fake. Because of this.

en.m.wikipedia.org...–brain_barrier

Well I made myself look dumb.

Posted it on my phone at work.

Here it is, it's called the Blood Brain Barrier
it basically protects the brain from pretty much everything that isn't supposed to be there, and sorry to say sperm cells are not allowed.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 26-6-2017 by heavymental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

In short,

I only feel you are being harsh on yourself as you fail to read and acknowledge the OPs article and the points made. Clearly if I did not exercise my critical thinking ability I would not have bothered making the connection ('logical leaps') and posted here in the first place. I also would have failed four years of engineering at university. But thanks.

You have taken a very simplistic view of this topic and the research, and it's funny that we religious folk get called simpletons, when I seem to be going further here than you in dissecting the scientific research that was carried out and referenced by the OP.

Since you said you read all of it then why does the PLOS(original study) not share "intercourse"? The .gov abstract does under the "conclusion", which is more of a personal assessment that is incorrect because the study didn't mention that, that also warrants more study info.
edit on 26-6-2017 by dreamingawake because: anyone!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

This doesn't happen it's fake. Because of this.

en.m.wikipedia.org...–brain_barrier

Well I made myself look dumb.

Posted it on my phone at work.

Here it is, it's called the Blood Brain Barrier
it basically protects the brain from pretty much everything that isn't supposed to be there, and sorry to say sperm cells are not allowed.

Good for pointing out.

Also that women have a certain amount of eggs they are born with and do not grow nor absorb DNA from elsewhere during their "lifespan". Mentioning that because it appears people believe that they can have a child with a woman that carries another man's DNA onto their child.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Personally, regardless of what these findings support - or not, I believe we do ‘retain’ something from each of our partners. When we ‘become one’ without the sanctity of God’s blessing - yeah, I’m pretty sure we can pretty much be sure of some negativity in one way or another.

Great response.

Oh, and I don’t want to ‘go there’ with men. Not something I want to contemplate.

peace

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Personally, regardless of what these findings support - or not, I believe we do ‘retain’ something from each of our partners. When we ‘become one’ without the sanctity of God’s blessing - yeah, I’m pretty sure we can pretty much be sure of some negativity in one way or another.

Great response.

Oh, and I don’t want to ‘go there’ with men. Not something I want to contemplate.

peace

Silo without getting to deep into metaphysics the answer to what you believe is - Yes

We absolutely do take on people's energies, but since some people do not use their extra senses they can't see, or notice the attachments energetically.

When having sex with people we actually tie ourselves to those people and carry a cord so to speak. I believe that is why so many sex workers are over-whelmed with emotions, and problems. I've have practiced astral travels/OBE's and have seen the energy ties that people have.

If you would like to know more about it pm me and I'll be glad to share what I know about this area.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

The Article got me thinking. I was warned about sexual activity. And why it's a sacred act. Especially between two people. It is almost as if you give your power away.

I am wondering about the spiritual consequences as well. if all of this is true, many were thinking with the wrong head. Whether or not the article is true or not, it does provoke thought and the many possibilities and consequences that may present themselves, more so within the sex addict.

I think we should examine more closely the reasons why God destroyed babylon, the city of orgies. Something tells me we may dig up more clues.

Thanks for the article, it certainly got me thinking

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join