It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I may suck at english but atleast i know the diferance between posible ... and linked to ... is english ur fist ... u should pick up a dictionary

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13 you just blew my mind -As a reader of Sci FI i cant help to wonder about alien DNA to morph us into them "to create us in their image. Maybe that's why couples who have been married for a long time exhibit the same traits even start to look alike-Nature is unrelenting -...the outer limits

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.
Genesis 2:24

A new literal meaning realized for this verse if this is true.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Oh geez.

Now really creepy images are planted in my head for the rest of the day (along with all that other stuff, apparently...).

edit on 26-6-2017 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well women, what can I say? Get it down ya! Maybe one day you'll be able to form a logical and reasonable argument! :p

Seriously though, women have gone so off key these days that I have just given up, making money and living my life are my new priorities! MGTOW!

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
This is a fascinating discovery/topic. It is weirdly gross in some ways, but I feel the Quran alludes to this topic in some way, I'll have to find some references but the way it recommenda four wives to one husband as opposed to four husbands to one wife. Knowing who the son belongs to, and by DNA and character trait.

And then leaving a 4 month period when divorce occurs between a husband and wife before the wife can remarry another man, possibly due to traces of absorbed male DNA still present should she concieve or have sexual intercourse straight after.

Most likely get flamed for this post but ill be that guy, I know the ancients were onto something with their teachings, and religious scriptures guide you on sexual partners for specific reasons.

edit on 26-6-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
This is a fascinating discovery/topic. It is weirdly gross in some ways, but I feel the Quran alludes to this topic in some way, I'll have to find some references but the way it recommenda four wives to one husband as opposed to four husbands to one wife. Knowing who the son belongs to, and by dna and character trait.

And then leaving a 4 month period when divorce occues between a husband and wife before the wife can remarry another man, possibly due to traces of absorbed male DNA still present should she concieve or have sexual intercourse straight after.

Most likely get flamed for this post but ill be that guy, I know the ancients were onto something with their teachings, and religious scriptures guide you on sexual partners for specific reasons.

Yeah that whole muslim excuse worked a thousand years ago but today we have dna testing... So please explain to me why women can not have 4 husbands now... What is the new excuse?

EDIT: Oh and no... It would not be because of "traces of absorbed dna", it would be because they didn't have pregnancy tests back then nor ultrasounds so they couldn't date the conception very accurately! So if you changed partners it would be best to wait a bit to make sure you're not already pregnant! I mean that is pretty darn obvious. What a leap to think it could mean trace dna! Hahaha...

To be honest it goes to show me why religion works so well when people are willing to take such huge leaps in logic to validate their "beliefs".
edit on 26-6-2017 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meee32

Yeah that whole muslim excuse worked a thousand years ago but today we have dna testing... So please explain to me why women can not have 4 husbands now... What is the new excuse?

There is no excuse, like you say we have DNA testing now and we didn't have it thousands of years ago (or since the beginning) and so guidance was given as opposed to telling a people of a time about this DNA Absorbing stuff which they would not have understood or comprehended.

The scriptures guidance satisfies people from all times (today and thousands of years ago), DNA only helps us today as it was discovered recently and just reaffirms what was mentioned in days of old.

EDIT: Oh and no... It would not be because of "traces of absorbed dna", it would be because they didn't have pregnancy tests back then nor ultrasounds so they couldn't date the conception very accurately! So if you changed partners it would be best to wait a bit to make sure you're not already pregnant! I mean that is pretty darn obvious. What a leap to think it could mean trace dna! Hahaha...

Yeah you are right, that is the obvious bit hence why I didn't mention it. But now that you have, this is only half the story as we are being led to believe in this OP and new discovery, see having traces of absorbed DNA means that you could essentially the DNA of multiple partners and it will in some way impact the pregnancy process if you have had multiple sexual partners in a short space of time. The OP shines a different light on this situation... we're talking about something much deeper here... not just making sure you are not pregnant...

To be honest it goes to show me why religion works so well when people are willing to take such huge leaps in logic to validate their "beliefs".

Well conversely I can say people go to such lengths to invalidate other peoples beliefs, and take leaps to discredit anything and everything without an open mind. I came here with an open mind, but yes I do 'believe' in scripture, and I like to analyse scripture in light of modern discoveries, that we didn't have back in the day.

And given the verses that I am talking about below, I do think there is a correlation in some form. Like I said I will be that guy to get flamed on this...

(Muhsin Khan and Taqi-ud-Din al-Hilali)
And those of you who die and leave wives behind them, they (the wives) shall wait (as regards their marriage) for four months and ten days, then when they have fulfilled their term, there is no sin on you if they (the wives) dispose of themselves in a just and honourable manner (i.e. they can marry). And Allah is Well-Acquainted with what you do.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 234
وَالْمُطَلَّقَاتُ يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنْفُسِهِنَّ ثَلَاثَةَ قُرُوءٍ ۚ وَلَا يَحِلُّ لَهُنَّ أَنْ يَكْتُمْنَ مَا خَلَقَ اللَّهُ فِي أَرْحَامِهِنَّ إِنْ كُنَّ يُؤْمِنَّ بِاللَّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الْآخِرِ ۚ وَبُعُولَتُهُنَّ أَحَقُّ بِرَدِّهِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ إِنْ أَرَادُوا إِصْلَاحًا ۚ وَلَهُنَّ مِثْلُ الَّذِي عَلَيْهِنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ ۚ وَلِلرِّجَالِ عَلَيْهِنَّ دَرَجَةٌ ۗ وَاللَّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ

Anddivorced women shall wait (as regards their marriage) for three menstrual periods, and it is not lawful for them to conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the Last Day. And their husbands have the better right to take them back in that period, if they wish for reconciliation. And they (women) have rights (over their husbands as regards living expenses, etc.) similar (to those of their husbands) over them (as regards obedience and respect, etc.) to what is reasonable, but men have a degree (of responsibility) over them. And Allah is All-Mighty, All-Wise.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 228

لِلَّذِينَ يُؤْلُونَ مِنْ نِسَائِهِمْ تَرَبُّصُ أَرْبَعَةِ أَشْهُرٍ ۖ فَإِنْ فَاءُوا فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

Those who take an oath not to have sexual relation with their wives must wait four months, then if they return (change their idea in this period), verily, Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 226

[Source 'The Quran' book]

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

women absorb and retain DNA from every man they have sex with

some 63% of women have male dna in their brain

So... Hmmm. That's a head scratcher... Unless... What percentage of females are age 13 and under (the age range within which human females are Most Likely to have never er, "absorbed"... a sperm or sperms, orally or vaginally)? Surely not 37%? Perhaps 25 or even maybe close to 30...but not, 37...?

Also, what percentage of women either A) go their whole life a virgin, or, go through life using a condom everytime and it never fails at an inopportune moment, AND never give oral or if they do, they "used a condom"...for fellatio...so as to avoid their pretty, pure and wholesome mouths from making contact with that disgusting fluid...

Basically...im having a hard time believing only 63% of women have "made First contact" with the "alien presence".

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ISeekTruth101

There is no excuse, like you say we have DNA testing now and we didn't have it thousands of years ago (or since the beginning) and so guidance was given as opposed to telling a people of a time about this DNA Absorbing stuff which they would not have understood or comprehended. 

The scriptures guidance satisfies people from all times (today and thousands of years ago), DNA only helps us today as it was discovered recently and just reaffirms what was mentioned in days of old.

Yes there is, you just used it in the previous post, jeez, the denial is strong with you, how about actually answer my question? So many words but no actual reply! Let me ask again just incase you missed it... Why can women not have 4 men NOW!?

No... No... The advice was not given about this "DNA absorbing stuff", that is your logical leap as I already pointed out! And guess what, not sure if you realize but people do not get pregnant from "DNA absorption!" Do I really need to explain this?

DNA wasn't needed to know that when a man and a woman have sex there is a baby produced! And that the man is the father and the woman is the mother... They knew this very well long ago without the aid of either the quran or the bible, funny that isn't it?

And no, your quran does not satisfy me in the slightest.

Yeah you are right, that is the obvious bit hence why I didn't mention it. But now that you have, this is only half the story as we are being led to believe in this OP and new discovery, see having traces of absorbed DNA means that you could essentially the DNA of multiple partners and it will in some way impact the pregnancy process if you have had multiple sexual partners in a short space of time. The OP shines a different light on this situation... we're talking about something much deeper here... not just making sure you are not pregnant... 

It is not just "obvious" it is the correct bit! It is the only "bit" that is true, the rest of your "deep" topic is pure non-sense! But you have already proven your ability to just believe anything that is written down. Let me lay it out again, man meets woman, man and woman have sex and the egg is fertilized or not! It doesn't matter how many men tired before, if the guys sperm gets there he wins! That is how nature works, shocking I know...

Well conversely I can say people go to such lengths to invalidate other peoples beliefs, and take leaps to discredit anything and everything without an open mind. I came here with an open mind, but yes I do 'believe' in scripture, and I like to analyse scripture in light of modern discoveries, that we didn't have back in the day. 

You can but you would be very wrong, again, seems to be a habbit... YOU made the leap and I corrected you. It's that simple. Please indicate which "leap" I took to discredit you? There was no leap from me, my feet are planted firmly on earth.

There is a saying, "you should keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out", I think you should consider this quote carefully.

It doesn't really matter why you came here, you took a huge leap in logic and I reeled you back in... You're welcome.

Then you go on to quote the "scriptures (lol)" of the part that I already explained away! Have you never heard of occams razor? It applies here.

Now listen, you may feel I am being harsh with you, I am not, I wish to light a fire in you, one that feeds off critical thinking! You need to pick everything apart! What proof do you have that this article is real or relates in anyway to reality? You don't! You just believe it! Just like your quran, please... Stop that.

EDIT: Oh and just to hammer in the final nail, why do you think it says to wait only 4 months? When this article is saying the women carry the dna of every man they were ever with?

I'll spell it out... Because the concern is that the woman is already pregnant when she meets the other man! Not about non-sense "absorption".
edit on 26-6-2017 by Meee32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

a reply to: ISeekTruth101

Yes there is, you just used it in the previous post, jeez, the denial is strong with you, how about actually answer my question? So many words but no actual reply! Let me ask again just incase you missed it... Why can women not have 4 men NOW!?

No... No... The advice was not given about this "DNA absorbing stuff", that is your logical leap as I already pointed out! And guess what, not sure if you realize but people do not get pregnant from "DNA absortion!" Do I really need to explain this?

I don't know why you are getting angry all of a sudden, but no I am not in denial of anything. First of all, I realise there are many reasons as to the one man between four woman topic, and that would require a thread in its own as I will not derail this thread. I am only investigating one of the reasons right now, which is directly linked to the research put forward by the OP.

I am starting to doubt that you read the article, and you keep pushing the obvious stuff about DNA testing and Pregnancy. You are failing to realize the point of the article to highlight the ramifications of having such multiple male DNA imprints within a single female as a result of four possible reasons, the most likely one (as suggested in the article) being sexual intercourse. You keep taking a simplistic approach to this topic, when it clearly opens the door to a much deeper understanding of the female body, and ramifications that are yet to be understood (as the article ended there).

" This has very important ramifications for women. Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you for life." - [source the OP article]

DNA wasn't needed to know that when a man and a woman have sex there is a baby produced! And that the man is the father and the woman is the mother... They knew this very well long ago without the aid of either the quran or the bible, funny that isn't it?

Again, you continue to miss the entire point of the OP, the thread, and the entire topic. I kindly request you go back and read what the article is saying. This has nothing to do with DNA testing, or how babies are made. It is about the ramifications on females and reproductions as a result of living traces of DNA existing in a female as a result of sexual encounters with multiple male partners. This is based on the research put forward in the article and I quote:

"The first three options apply to a very small percentage of women. They couldn’t possibly account for the 63% figure. The fourth option? It’s rather more common.

The answer is 4. Sex." [Source the OP article]

"Like something out of a scifi movie, it becomes a part of you and you can’t get rid of it." [Source - the OP article]

Based on that statement, you can see the ramifications of having four husbands to one wife, where each male is being a living part of that one female... causing a dna mix or taint.

Again, the research implies that it can't be rid of, hence one man between four woman, as an instruction would fall in line with the above statement rather then the ramifications induced as a result of four men sexually engaged with one woman over time.

Now when the scripture states thing like I have referenced the verses previously, I am thinking of it being akin to a Mother or a Father giving instructions to a toddler, or a child that cannot yet comprehend why daddy and mommy is telling him to do something a certain way. Until that little persons grows up and reaches the level of intellect to acknowledge why and the reasons behind it. And Mommy and Daddy didn't see the need to even attempt to explain they're reasons for telling a little person why... because it they know better.

It is not just "obvious" it is the correct bit! It is the only "bit" that is true, the rest of your "deep" topic is pure non-sense! But you have already proven your ability to just believe anything that is written down. Let me lay it out again, man meets woman, man and woman have sex and the egg is fertilized or not! It doesn't matter how many men tired before, if the guys sperm gets there he wins! That is how nature works, shocking I know...

Sigh... I guess this is were we depart in our communication as you just will not bother discussing the content of the OP's article.

"We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse." [Source - the OP article]

I ask you to reflect on the above statement, and the context being the body of the article which is:

" Every male you absorb spermatazoa from becomes a living part of you for life. The women autopsied in this study were elderly. Some had been carrying the living male DNA inside them for well over 50 years."

So if four women had just one male partner, then only that one male partner would be part of that female, going forward 50 years, based on sexual interaction, and in light of the research put forward by the article and the verses I have referenced in the Quran.

There are specific instructions as to sexual intercourse in scripture for reasons that we unknown in the days of old, but it seems now that we may be at the beginning of comprehension. That's the way I see it, being a believer, don't expect you to see it that way.

You claim I am dodging your questions, but you are dodging this topic, the thread, the article, and all the points therein mentioned. I think you need to do some more reading.

Now listen, you may feel I am being harsh with you, I am not, I wish to light a fire in you, one that feeds off critical thinking! You need to pick everything apart! What proof do you have that this article is real or relates in anyway to reality? You don't! You just believe it! Just like your quran, please... Stop that.

I only feel you are being harsh on yourself as you fail to read and acknowledge the OPs article and the points made. Clearly if I did not exercise my critical thinking ability I would not have bothered making the connection ('logical leaps') and posted here in the first place. I also would have failed four years of engineering at university. But thanks.

You have taken a very simplistic view of this topic and the research, and it's funny that we religious folk get called simpletons, when I seem to be going further here than you in dissecting the scientific research that was carried out and referenced by the OP.

edit on 26-6-2017 by ISeekTruth101 because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

EDIT: Oh and just to hammer in the final nail, why do you think it says to wait only 4 months? When this article is saying the women carry the dna of every man they were ever with?

I'll spell it out... Because the concern is that the woman is already pregnant when she meets the other man! Not about non-sense "absortion"

You might be right in that regard, but still does not take away from the links I have made with regards one man and four women as opposed to four men and one woman.

"Oh and just to hammer in the final nail"

If all you have is a hammer then everything looks like a nail. You come across as too emotional.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. I never realised there was so much of me sloshing around in the world. I feel violated.
sloshing around... quote of the week...wow lol

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Ladies please don't try to use this information for level of craziness, or why you might change your mind now.

I can see it now........."Um it wasn't me but all the different DNA I have absorbed" lol

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Could this be why people who always use condoms never properly bond at the deepest level possible in there relationships?
Just a theory ?

Maybe there are some on ATS who have experienced the difference in relationships from this, I know it would be antidotall, but do tell.
edit on 26-6-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This doesn't happen it's fake. Because of this.

en.m.wikipedia.org...–brain_barrier

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
It is not a carrot they dangle on a string in front of us to distract us. Carrots do not have much effect on desire.

Ok ok....so!? What CAN you dangle in someone's face to arouse them?

Tee hee hee
edit on 6/26/2017 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

If this is legit, what impact would this have on the DNA testing craze thru Ancestry.com and 23 and Me? Does it then become "23 and Me plus all the men I've slept with", lol?
edit on 6/26/2017 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma

Oh geez.

Now really creepy images are planted in my head for the rest of the day (along with all that other stuff, apparently...).

Yeah... Me too... Ugh!

peace

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Meanwhile in a relation too this thread

also proven it makes woman happy

when its injected in the womb

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join