It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Women Absorb And Retain DNA From Every Man They Have Sex With

The study, which discovered the startling information by accident, was originally trying to determine if women who have been pregnant with a son might be more predisposed to certain neurological diseases that occur more frequently in males.

So 63% of women carry male DNA cells that live in their brains. Obviously the researchers wanted to know where the male DNA came from.

Yeah, I'd like to know the answer too.

The first three options apply to a very small percentage of women. They couldn’t possibly account for the 63% figure. The fourth option? It’s rather more common. The answer is 4. Sex.

Oh that's just creepy. But this is even creepier!

Sperm is alive. It is living cells. When it is injected into you it swims and swims until it crashes headlong into a wall, and then it attaches and burrows into your flesh. If it’s in your mouth it swims and climbs into your nasal passages, inner ear, and behind your eyes. Then it digs in. It enters your blood stream and collects in your brain and spine. Like something out of a scifi movie, it becomes a part of you and you can’t get rid of it. We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse.

Ok, I'm just grossed out now.

peace

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. I never realised there was so much of me sloshing around in the world. I feel violated.

+23 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

That story was a real Mind [snip]
edit on 26-6-2017 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I read about this before. When a woman becomes pregnant she gets a boost of microchimeric cells which are close to stem cells. That's enough to repair damaged heart muscle.

www.scientificamerican.com...

link   

What a load of bulldung. How many females will fall for this?

link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
This could explain why more and more women are exhibiting more and more masculine traits and behaviours. I never realised there was so much of me sloshing around in the world. I feel violated.

Makes sense to me...

And - it's still creepy...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That story was a real Mind F**k.

Yeah it got me thinking...

I remember this one guy... Ok, never mind.

EW EW EW!

+52 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So anytime a women has a good idea, it must be from all that male DNA she ingested.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

You should host a thread on this - fascinating!

We all consider our bodies to be our own unique being, so the notion that we may harbor cells from other people in our bodies seems strange. Even stranger is the thought that, although we certainly consider our actions and decisions as originating in the activity of our own individual brains, cells from other individuals are living and functioning in that complex structure. However, the mixing of cells from genetically distinct individuals is not at all uncommon. This condition is called chimerism after the fire-breathing Chimera from Greek mythology, a creature that was part serpent part lion and part goat. Naturally occurring chimeras are far less ominous though, and include such creatures as the slime mold and corals.

From your link.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Mind you if this is true women should be getting better at parallel parking. They should also be much more rational and not so emotional and silly.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Mind you if this is true women should be getting better at parallel parking. They should also be much more rational and not so emotional and silly.

They should also be not stopping to ask for directions and leaving the toilet seat up.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: IAMTAT

That story was a real Mind F**k.

Yeah it got me thinking...

I remember this one guy... Ok, never mind.

EW EW EW!

Me too...I remember this one girl at Band Camp...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
So according to the story, this is more likely with the women who enjoy demonstrating their oral skill more than traditional intercourse???

Hehe, I guess many of us are all over the world then eh?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Yeah, I'm not sure I'm buying this conclusion. However, females who have been pregnant with sons will have male DNA in their brains. Even females who have older brothers may have male DNA in their brains.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I wondered about this forty years ago. They knew this was happening in dogs back then, if you have a purebred you are not supposed to let it go out with any other dogs. So how would this not apply to humans.

I tried mentioning this years ago on here somewhere and some scoffed at me. When they refer to virgins in history, it is important to realize there was a reason for this. It is actually epigenetic traits that are distorted somewhat by this, but those can effect what the kids need to eat and how they perceive things.

I read the article this is based off of a short time ago. They passed a lot of rules thousands of years ago to try to keep problems from happening which set precedence for a very long time in some religions. The people thousands of years ago who studied this kind of stuff were not dumb, they used scientific observations to be able to form some policies.

Our society here in the US seems to be getting more and more obsessed with sex, it is not just teenagers anymore. Certain foods added to our diet promote sexual desire. Like bananas and avacados. If we are busy chasing tail, we are supposed to be ignoring how the government runs things. It is not a carrot they dangle on a string in front of us to distract us. Carrots do not have much effect on desire.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Anyone else read this while eating lunch?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
So nobody read all the tabloid grade stories on that page?

Total BS overload

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Maybe a good reason the Bible says to be in a monogamous relationship.

So everything must work this way, I found out recently that the Ivy vine growing on the tree outside is exchanging DNA with the tree and vice versa.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
so oral is good for stupid people?

at least on one side

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Click bait, has to be

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join