It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to be investigated.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: JinMI

You'll grab any branch offered won't you?
Anything at all that gives you hope that trump isn't a big crook .
Too bad.
He is.

And someday they will all live in a crooked Big House
lol.
edit on 6/25/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I loved that nursery rhyme when I was a kid.
I loved the idea of a style to go over a fence instead of a gate to go through.
There was something so quaint about it.

Yes the big house down that little crooked mile...

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightGoddess

Umm I think he meant he doesn't have one not that he didn't understand the phrase.
LOL.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Can't leave that post.
Have to edit.
edit on 6252017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I respect the office.
Just not who's in it now.
He has no business being there.
Reality tv should stay on tv not invade our lives.

As for the rest of that...good, you know where to reach me if you have questions right?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I think your flip flops are broken. I keep hearing flop flop flop when you tip toe around the fact that this whole witch hunt is designed by the radical left and is completely, entirely unraveling.

After this, you do realize you have nothing. You will have worked in a frenzy only to help your chosen enemy.

Can you hear it? The cracks in the scaffolding propping it all up? So much more absurd looking, irrelevant, silently whispered about by most for amusement?

I will lend you my tap shoes after I use them to dance on the grave of the regressive lefts ethos.

Throw those flip flops out. Everyone can hear you flopping around.

edit on 6 25 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Hippyfrog

I think the problem with your theory is the dark cloud of investigation hanging over the President is bogging him down , he needs the story to be about policies and achievements not about him and his team.

The investigations could run on for months if not years , Trump needs to be vindicated sooner rather than later if his Presidency is to stand any chance of surviving the death by a thousand cuts that is currently experiencing.

If nothing else this Presidency will give political historians something to write about and discuss for decades if not centuries , we live in historic times ... both sides of the pond.

Bogging him down? Sounds like a media talking point to me.

A media talking point is only debatable if that talking point is inaccurate. If it's accurate, then it's REAL NEWS and not hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightGoddess

Expungements and settlements out of court do not make one "Innocent".

They allow people with enough money to settle out of court and get records sealed and expunged to continue being criminals.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.
ATS does not allow vulgarity in any threads.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Sun Jun 25 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I think the problem with your theory is the dark cloud of investigation hanging over the President is bogging him down , he needs the story to be about policies and achievements not about him and his team.

You know, oddly, I agree with you, completely. Yet, he can lay the blame right on his own front doorstep. I don't think though he is completely bogged down solely due to the lingering idea of an investigation, but just his person. People want a role model....they want someone they can look up to...they want someone who doesn't demand respect but who earns it...anyone who has paid attention to President Trump's history knows him as caring about Donald Trump first and foremost. Whether or not he likes it, he will always be seen this way, even by his colleagues.

The investigations could run on for months if not years , Trump needs to be vindicated sooner rather than later if his Presidency is to stand any chance of surviving the death by a thousand cuts that is currently experiencing.

If nothing else this Presidency will give political historians something to write about and discuss for decades if not centuries , we live in historic times ... both sides of the pond.

It will absolutely be historic...in fact it already is, you're right.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Bogging him down? Sounds like a media talking point to me.

A media talking point is only debatable if that talking point is inaccurate. If it's accurate, then it's REAL NEWS and not hyperbole.

The majority of people think the media is over blowing the Russian story. Only the media themselves, Washington political types and willing propagandists are revelling in their own echo chamber. As for being bogged down... well Trump is getting more done than any President in the last 60 years.

edit on 25/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

well Trump is getting more done than any President in the last 60 years.

Such as?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

well Trump is getting more done than any President in the last 60 years.

Such as?

More bills passed, more regulations removed and EO's signed.
Just facts.
www.whitehouse.gov...
The latest is signing of the new VA Bill too which holds VA execs more accountable - about time. Shame the previous administrations could not sort it out.
Americans are more upbeat about their financial situation in more than a decade.
The stock market is booming and confidence is high.
Out of the Paris Accord that provided almost no benefits to the climate challenge, yet cost billions.
Supreme Court Justice in place.
NATO announce new focus on terrorism and agree to fund their defence appropriately according to agreements.
Home builders confidence highest in a decade.
Manufacturing job creation and hires highest in a decade.
Obamacare on it's last legs, new Bill already passed the house and let's see if it passes the Senate.
Removal of tax payer funding for overseas abortions
Illegal immigration down
DAPA ended
TPP participation ended
Finally putting in place the means to properly debate climate change and what can be done about it
Use of tax payer money to fund political groups ended
Tax reform is on the way, much has been done to get as close to real tax reform since Reagan - hardly bogged down.
Oh and unemployment in the African American population has just reached 20 year lows.

Your version of 'bogged down' seems to be you don't agree with what he is doing, but that's a policy disagreement. If you switch off the left wing media and actually look at what is happening, the country is getting stronger by the day.
edit on 25/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The latest is signing of the new VA Bill too which holds VA execs more accountable - about time. Shame the previous administrations could not sort it out.

The above is a good one.

Americans are more upbeat about their financial situation in more than a decade.

No they aren't.

The stock market is booming and confidence is high.

Not applicable as it's not a measure of something President Trump has accomplished.

Out of the Paris Accord that provided almost no benefits to the climate challenge, yet cost billions.

I guess you consider that an accomplishment...whatever, no sweat off my back, youre the one that lives on an island not me. Enjoy!

Supreme Court Justice in place.

Yea, no other President in 60 years has accomplished that....

NATO announce new focus on terrorism and agree to fund their defence appropriately according to agreements.

Nothing has changed in NATO, so again no accomplishment.

Home builders confidence highest in a decade.

Nothing to do with a Trump accomplishment, so not applicable.

Manufacturing job creation and hires highest in a decade.

???

Obamacare on it's last legs, new Bill already passed the house and let's see if it passes the Senate.

It won't. You cant point to something as an accomplishment that hasn't been accomplished yet.... oh wait YOU can.

Removal of tax payer funding for overseas abortions

???

Illegal immigration down

???

Finally putting in place the means to properly debate climate change and what can be done about it

???

Use of tax payer money to fund political groups ended

Political groups were always privately funded lobbyists, wtf are you talking about?

Tax reform is on the way,

Which means it isn't an accomplishment

Oh and unemployment in the African American population has just reached 20 year lows.

No it hasn't.

Your version of 'bogged down' seems to be you don't agree with what he is doing,

No, my version is as follows

be/get bogged down
— phrasal verb with bog uk ​ /bɒɡ/ us ​ /bɑːɡ/ verb -gg-

to be/become so involved in something difficult or complicated that you cannot do anything else

if you wanna fight my definition talk to Cambridge youre closer than I

If you switch off the left wing media

I don't watch ANY media, I read and from multiple sources not just one.....YOU on the other hand have one speed on your transmission....that speed would be Trump.
edit on 25-6-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join