It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Wants to be investigated.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
During a painful sleepless night I started mulling a weird idea around about the state of affairs. Then I think "Self, You know the media would shut down any investigation of the previous administration. But! if I have a "Russia Investigation" among other problems of The Clinton Cabal that I want to bring to justice, and if the media is going to fight me venomously, Then I just make them think that the investigation is about me and watch them bend over backwards to keep it live and relevant.

Be even funnier if Comey was in on it and it was all just a big op to take down the deep state.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Hippyfrog

Probably because Donald Trump is Innocent.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Could be something to that.

When Comey took to the questioning last time he was very forthcoming with a particular piece of information publicly and poignantly. That was the telling of Loretta Lynch ordering him to refer to the HRC investigation as a matter. Keep it all going because anyone who has been following this mess knows where it leads.

To the DNC server that the FBI didn't/couldn't look at.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I think the problem with your theory is the dark cloud of investigation hanging over the President is bogging him down , he needs the story to be about policies and achievements not about him and his team.

The investigations could run on for months if not years , Trump needs to be vindicated sooner rather than later if his Presidency is to stand any chance of surviving the death by a thousand cuts that is currently experiencing.

If nothing else this Presidency will give political historians something to write about and discuss for decades if not centuries , we live in historic times ... both sides of the pond.

edit on 25-6-2017 by gortex because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Yes wouldn't that be funny.

Nope.
They're investigating him .
They're not investigating Clinton. She's living peacefully in upstate New York.
Summer in the mountains is so pleasant. Warm days , cool nights. No worries.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

You'll grab any branch offered won't you?
Anything at all that gives you hope that trump isn't a big crook .
Too bad.
He is.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hmmm?

Senators are investigating former AG Loretta Lynch for political interference.

the wheels of justice are turning, albeit ever so slowly.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

He's not going to be vindicated.
He's going to be indicted.

You'll see.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes wouldn't that be funny.

Nope.
They're investigating him .
They're not investigating Clinton. She's living peacefully in upstate New York.
Summer in the mountains is so pleasant. Warm days , cool nights. No worries.

Well they should have investigated Clinton a long long long time ago shouldn't they have? Why didn't they? And why wasn't she arrested for treason?

link   
a reply to: gortex

Bogging him down? He has accomplished huge strides. The only problem is a lot of what he has done is ground work. He has been a bit of a magician making the media look at the circus act instead of whats really going on. But your right in this is not a sexy tactic. It is what a business man does, but his accomplishments are not getting the Kudos they deserve.

It also could be a matter of priority. I know if I was in his place I would target the deep state. How many more chances do you think we are going to get to take them down? Most the other issues can be worked out with some common sense work once the boil is lanced.

link   

Hmmm trump has four investigations going on right now.

Who cares about Loretta lynch?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   

It's the 'who cares' mentality of the left that's buggering up the planet!

link   

originally posted by: gortex

I think the problem with your theory is the dark cloud of investigation hanging over the President is bogging him down , he needs the story to be about policies and achievements not about him and his team.

The investigations could run on for months if not years , Trump needs to be vindicated sooner rather than later if his Presidency is to stand any chance of surviving the death by a thousand cuts that is currently experiencing.

If nothing else this Presidency will give political historians something to write about and discuss for decades if not centuries , we live in historic times ... both sides of the pond.

Bogging him down? Sounds like a media talking point to me.

link   
a reply to: MidnightGoddess

They did investigate Clinton a long time ago. And recently too. They tried eleven times to pin something on her.
Catch up girl.
They investigated.
And found nothing.
Awww too bad....huh?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Eleven times by corrupt people no doubt. She's over stepped her boundaries farther than most people in twelve lifetimes ever could. She should have been thrown in prison again i say, why wasn't she? Could it be she's stolen enough protection money to pay off the people investigating her, oh my yes it could.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Hmmm trump has four investigations going on right now.

Four huh, source?

The Senate Judiciary Committee

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightGoddess

Take the gold or take the bullet.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   
And too bad trump won't be as lucky.
Because he actually did commit crimes and the intelligence agencies are out to get him.
And they will keep looking until they find something.
He should never have messed with them.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

How about this. How about you take the high road, the respected road, the road few dare to travel? That would be something now wouldn't it!

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

And they will keep looking until they find something.

Your bias is showing. You're not going to like how this plays out Silly.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join