It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel strikes Syrian military near Golan Heights

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Is this a recruiting video, or just a promotional/propaganda piece?

Also, they forgot to add "Make no mistake. We are a Nuclear power, and will use them if necessary."
edit on 25-6-2017 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The Syrian Arab Army are the ones telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

The video is just a statement of fact.

How many burgers have you eaten at Micky Ds in Golani Junction ?

Or how many nights have you laid down your head to sleep up on the Golan and heard those same jets flying over head keeping you safe ?

edit on 25-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Israel said it was errant, accidental.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

I wasn't disparaging the video. I was just wondering the purpose behind it's having been made. Perhaps my use of the word propaganda gave you the wrong impression. If so, my apologies.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I don't doubt it was. As I said, Syria has enough problems at the moment to deal with. It doesn't need an armed conflict with Israel added to it's burxen.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yourmomsentme
a reply to: EveryUsernameWasTaken

It is strange that Isis rarely attacks Israel. I read a story not long ago about a female Israeli soldier being stabbed and Isis claimed responsibility.

If Syria did bomb the Golan Heights territory Israel has the right to defend the population.

The only time ISIS™ (Israeli Special Investigations Service) gets near Israel™ is to get their paychecks. I bet they even remove their hoods and gloves to speed up the process..

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

Why is it strange?

ISIS is not out to hound Israel, it's out to create an Islamic caliphate across existing Muslim dominated land. Why antagonise someone who will slap you back?

Right. Could you then please explain how Isis dares attacking countries such as UK and France who by all means are military super powers compared to Israel ?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
No offense taken.

But for many years I had the privilege to work along side many members of IDF/IAF.

I've seen them do some very incredible things. Things most people know nothing about.

Northern Command is also the home of the Legendary Golani Brigade and I will always defend my young.

Buck

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Israel said it was errant, accidental.

Doubt they are telling the truth. Israel will be stepping up operations in the area, their survival as a nation is at stake.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I actually have a lot of respect for the IDF. I may not agree with all the policies they are ordered to follow, but the IDF itself is fearsome.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

But you didn't answer my question, though. About the purpose of that IDF Air Force video. I'm just curious if it was a recruiting film or just a public support builder-type film.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The war in Syria has moved to the post ISIS phase, now we're going to see a massive movement for Iran/Hezbollah and other anti-Israeli forces to take the Golan Heights.

Everyone knows that's coming now; also Syria will never have the same borders as they do now, that's changed.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

My friend, things are getting bad in the North as we speak. More rounds landed inside the wire today. Two Syrian artillery emplacements as well as ammo trucks were taken out in response.

The combat record of IAF can stand on its own merit. The video is just a representation of that fact.

On a side note after the successful execution of OP Babylon the Hammmers unofficially adopted the Black Sheep theme.

" We are little black sheep, that have lost our way, baa, baa, baa."

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

ISIS has taken responsibility for several attacks targeting Israel. What people ignore is the fact Hamas / Hezbollah are currently fighting ISIS in Syria / Iraq. They are sworn enemies and ISIS considers those 2 groups as infidels. Considering the difficulties of ISIS penetrating Israel it would be more difficult to just melt away in the west bank or gaza strip, especially with Hamas in control in gaza.

ISIS is occupied with trying to "retain control" of their non existent caliphate. There is no point in trying to drag Israel into the conflict at this time as it would only cause more issues for ISIS.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

I know the IAF is a very professional and effective force.
And I am sorry to hear it's getting bad again. Please stay safe.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
Ya but targeting info takes time
this was pre-meditated,and the targets pre-determined
There is no way Syria attacked Israel with a few mortar rounds, zero chance
Yet again another piece of evidence the west intends on preserving their ISIS to further attack Syria.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Except for the fact its not the first time Syria has fired on Israeli positions.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
in your mind they have
But drawing on the most basic faculties of thought,Syria has nothing to gain by attacking Israel.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
in your mind they have
But drawing on the most basic faculties of thought,Syria has nothing to gain by attacking Israel.

They also fund Hamas / Hezbollah and Syria doesn't recognize Israel as a nation. Since Israel has hit Syria several times over the years for shipping weapons to the Hamas / Hezbollah terror groups they also had their nuke weapons program hit by Israel.

With Russia running interference for the Syrian military I can see Syria acting like they have a pair and attacking Israeli positions.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join