It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian tries peanut butter and jam for first time in his life

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nice PBJ one of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I would recommend peanut butter and sliced banana sandwich, add jam too, it's great.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Sugar everywhere. They even put sugar in their marijuana.

The sugar of Western food is to fool them of the fact that it's not even real food. If you could taste the synthetic fertilizers, and didn't get a little fat, people would catch on. There is no natural flavor behind the sugar taste. Im fairly certain this is the new answer to disgusting hydroponic warehouse tomatoes: simple sugars in the soil, absorbed into the root. A pure contaminant of non-tomatoe sugars to fool the refractomer with a high Brix rating, and fool the placebo people into thinking they have something nice on their plate.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ToohotinBC

Hahahaaaa...this is great. I read the entire thing in my head with a Russian accent. Peanut butter and jam sandwiches are often my lunch when I'm working. Very simple, quick sugar when you are hungry. Other than that, I personally don't do much sugar...I certainly don't put it in bread or beans...who would do something nasty like that?? That's just yucky.

If you're feeling adventurous, try peanut butter and pickle sandwiches. That is one of my favorite things to eat. I'm not joking either...hardly anyone is brave enough to try it. Maybe you will.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There's this stuff that is a marshmallow fluff. To make peanut butter sandwiches with... I do not care for sweets either, but that stuff is better than jelly on them in my opinion.

Jelly is the smooth gelatinous sort and jam is the kind with lumps and seeds etc. if anyone didn't know the difference, like Catsup and Ketchup oe is sweet and the other salty.

posted on Jun, 29 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToohotinBC
You put sugar into everything, and I do mean everything. Sugar in beans, sugar in tomatoes, sugar in bread

The sugar/corn syrup industry is massive in America and Canada. They employ an army of lobbyists to make sure that crap is in everything.
Mmmm vitamin water...

Why doesn't sugar have a % for daily value intake you ask?

For a normal weight adult, that's about 25 grams, or 6 teaspoons, per day. Of course, that's total sugar, and the American Heart Association (AHA) has said that people need to make a distinction between naturally occurring and added sugars when it comes to daily sugar intake.

That's why.
Because if the label said this beverage is almost 200% of your recommended daily sugar intake the rational ones of us would put it back down and get a water. Because that's about the only damn thing that doesn't have sugar in it these days.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Peanut butter is a very valuable and useful product. There are many micronutrients and minerals. What is very important for the body. It's white. Sugar can be replaced with honey.

posted on Jul, 6 2018 @ 02:19 PM
link   

I only use natural peanut butter and I make my own jams and jellies.

edit on 6-7-2018 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BigBrotherDarkness
There's this stuff that is a marshmallow fluff. To make peanut butter sandwiches with... I do not care for sweets either, but that stuff is better than jelly on them in my opinion.

A fluffer-nutter!
Sounds weird, but that's what that's called

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Peanut butter with crunchy lettuce is good too. There's a fresh taste to it, instead of the overly sweet taste of jam.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

I also like to have a slice of cheddar cheese with my peanut butter sandwich.

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

There are so many combinations

I saw someone a few posts up mention pickles, I've seen peanut butter and onions, or apples, even taco chips.

I used to have a boyfriend that like peanut butter and sliced cheese. Maybe if lettuce was also added...🤔

posted on Jul, 7 2018 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

My husband likes peanut butter with sliced bananas.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join