It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ObamaCare - Republicans Swept Democrats Due to the ACA Infringing on Americans Freedom.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Someone needs to explain that to jtma508. Based on his comment earlier they seem to think it works in some opposite kind of way.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu

originally posted by: PistolPete
a reply to: PistolPete

I live in Pennsylvania.

My taxes pay for a lot of hillbilly cretins and their #holes to have kids that their Access Card pays for. The same cats that fly Confederate flags and slap Trump stickers on their trucks.

I pay taxes so that trashy white people living in low-income trailer parks around me can have SNAP and the ACA subsidies. These are the same people that have Trump stickers, signs, red hats, confederate flags, ect all over their yards.

America is all kinds of messed up.

The media constantly point out that if Trump gets rid of the additional health insurance subsidies that the poorer working-class receive, it would hurt more of his supporters, than Democrats.

On the other hand, those who are on Medicaid (the poorest of poor) usually vote Democratic. They'd lose the most if Medicaid it cut back.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Maybe how you think people vote isn't correct after all.

Maybe you're missing some other stats or data that shows different.

Many poor white voters, vote Republican not Democrat.

Could be many different explanations I suppose.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Someone needs to explain that to jtma508. Based on his comment earlier they seem to think it works in some opposite kind of way.

I've learned after years here at ATS...and many more just living life, that it's not worth the effort to change someone else's mind. Particularly someone you'll never know personally.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

I'm thinking URBAN. I have no experience with RURAL.

posted on Jun, 30 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If republicans repeal properly.. it will be great.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Mitch McConnell is turning into a big disappointment. What good is a "leader" of the Senate if that leader is impotent when he's really needed?

"U.S. Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell said on Thursday that Congress must act to shore up private health insurance markets if it fails to repeal Obamacare, comments seen as providing a pathway to a bipartisan deal to fix the health system."

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   
FYI: The Doctor-Owned medical groups are taking a pounding, because Democrats designed ObamaCare to hurt entrepreneurs, and innovation in the medical industry.

Regarding Physician-owned hospitals..

""In many cases, patients have to wait forever," said Dr. R. Blake Curd, an orthopedic surgeon and the hospital's CEO. "We don't have the physical capacity to take care of them."

He would like to expand the hospital by adding beds or rooms, but he isn't allowed to do so because of the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare. The law largely bans the expansion of hospitals such as Curd's, which are partly owned by doctors. New physician-owned hospitals also cannot be set up unless they forego government reimbursement from Medicare or Medicaid.""

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

One of the main provisions in insurance is that it can not be mandatory.

posted on Sep, 10 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

One of the main provisions in insurance is that it can not be mandatory.

Here in Illinois, automobile insurance is mandatory, but I know what you're saying.

It's ONE reason why the Affordable Care Act (aka ObamaCare) is so hideous. Republicans promised President Trump at their January 2017 retreat that they would have ObamaCare repealed-replaced by Easter 2017. HUGE LIE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join