It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can we Speak to Animals?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Mon da animals smarter den we are most time. Respect da animal, day watch day know.

I thank you

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
+a reply to: Astrocyte

man was once much more spritual than we are now and we could communicate with telephaty with animals just like we could and still do with humans

Many times in 20 years of marriage, either my wife, her sister or their mother would phone each other at exactly the same time such that the phone did not ring on the other end. They just heard the other talking. Many other times they would call each other and find that they both were having the same dish for tea.

my wife and I had a jack russel dog for a number of years. One night I woke up instantly and thought something was wrong. I mmediately said, without saying anything out loud "gus where are you?" and within 5-6 seconds I heard him trot into the bedroom and he jumped up on the bed and came up to me."

My mother, when she was a child, travelled from the east coast of Australia to a town on the western side of Australia in the 1920's. They were guided along the way by the local aboriiginal people who would travel with them through their areas till the convoy was within reach where they would be 'handed over' to the next tribe. (aborigianl people would not stray out of their own areas.)

What the white people could never work was why they aboriginal people could sit on the ground, pull their knees up and put their face in their hands for 5-10 minutes then get up and say 'over that way" and point in the direction of the required direction of travel. Every time, when they, they stuck to the direction of travel, after 5-10 miless or so they would encounter a group of aboriginal people who were waiting for them at or near a water hole. The aboriginal people were notorious for this.

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
I heard some animals making noise by my garage, looked over the fence and there were 4 of these little creatures rolling a spliff.

I shouted at them to fcuk off sharpish or I will turn the hose on them and they understood and ran off. One of them even shouted back, fcuk off you old b4stard.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Troy, my boxer has amazed me a few times. I usually take him out in the back yard and toss a ball around with him. His specialty is mid-air grabs. Anyway, one day we both went out in the back, and he noticed that I did not have a ball with me.

Looking straight in my eyes and with ears half cocked and a frown on the top of his head (if you have a boxer, you probably know what I mean), he barked at me. I said directly to him "I left the ball in the kitchen." He went back in the house and ran up the stairs, into the kitchen and found the ball and brought it back outside, dropping it at my feet.

That is some kind of cognizance, and it amazed me. However, it is spurious, as many things you would think easier, he does not pay much attention to.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join