It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings everone, I am Zombie Zygote.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hello all! I have been a lurker for about eight years now, and I finally decided to make an account. I'm not sure what took me so long, as I spend ridiculous amounts of my time here anyway. I guess I'll say a bit about myself so you can get a feel for who I am. I am 31 years old and live in a suburb of Seattle. I have been extremely interested in the conspiratorial nature of our world, as well as our reality, since 2008.

Although most of my life I have been suspicious of authority, especially government, I was of the mindset that things were more or less how the media portrayed them. I thought that the president of the United States was in charge, and that the various intelligence groups (like the CIA and FBI) took orders from him, and did not act in ways contrary to the benefit of humanity.

It wasn't until I read a selection of books on conspiracies, followed by my own rigorous research, that my eyes began to open. I was fast becoming aware of this global farce that we know as daily life, and it made me incredibly sad. Then I got mad. Unbelievably angry. The world as I had known it for my entire life up until that point had been turned upside down, and I was frantically clawing at the grass to keep myself from falling off. With effort I was able to come to terms with what I had been born into. I refused to simply ignore the deception and attempt to continue my life as an insignificant pawn.

Ever since then I have devoted much of my time and effort into thoroughly researching the truth of what has, and continues to happen on this beautiful yet deeply flawed planet we call home. I am very much looking forward to being a contributing member to this fantastic site, and am excited to (hopefully) get to know some of you as well. I am going to end my introduction with a few paragraphs that sum up my general position when it comes to the left/right paradigm known as partisan politics. I originally posted this in another thread as a response to another member who viciously clung to the ideologies of their "side".

Wow. I feel for you, I really do. You have been sucked in so deep to the predictive programming being spewed through every possible media outlet, that you truly believe that there is a lick of difference between the Republican dogma and the Democrat dogma.

Oh sure, there is a thin veneer, mostly held together by endless repeating of mission statements and empty platitudes. For the Democrats it is how they care about everyone so deeply, and are so tolerant of every lifestyle. Give up your "fair share" so that the government can provide care to people who can't take care of themselves.
For the Republicans it is how important the Bill of Rights is, and that individual freedom is the most important thing. They are supposedly for smaller government and less meddling into state rights.

In the end, it is all just empty words meant to appeal to the masses. The election cycles come and go, and new Democrats and Republicans are shuffled in and out of office. They rile up the people, telling them that the "left" is the enemy, or the "right" is the enemy. Endless scandals on both sides, with each side saying the other is lying, or it is "fake news". All the while legislation gets passed secretly as riders in bills that themselves are not even fully read before being passed.

They constantly give themselves more while at the same time demanding that we work harder for less and less each year. We have no say in how they will ultimately spend our taxes, which end up developing mass murder technologies that are deployed in the never-ending battlefield that is the Middle East. No matter what administration is in charge, the U.S. (Among others) is constantly bombing civilians in sovereign nations to pieces, while saying that they are protecting us. I don't know about you, but it is clear that this diabolical and sinister current state of the world is a manufactured one, built from the ground up over many years by the richest and most powerful bloodlines in the world.

The Democrat and Republican parties are two heads on the same snake, which is slowly but surely slithering its way to a dystopian world of complete totalitarian and oligarchical control.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ZombieZygote

Welcome, ZZ.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I mostly like your politics and wtf, what is one more zomie around here.

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy the ride.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Much appreciated IAMTAT.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
I mostly like your politics and wtf, what is one more zomie around here.

Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy the ride.

Thank you!
Also, perhaps if we fill this place with zombies they will eat the sheeple?

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Welcome to the show, you're in pretty good company here.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

If you think about it a zombiezygote is really only a threat to one person.
Welcome to ats.
edit on 24-6-2017 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
*starts to read op*

*crosses fingers* Please don't be political , please don't be....oh but wait he is political but he is the best kind. Someone that understands that BOTH parties are to blame for the mess this country is in. Phew.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Here's some splash for your intro page

And some extra stars to pay off the mods with

Use those sparingly. They're hard to find.

Welcome to ATS, brother. It's a lot different from this side of the boards.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

If you think about it a zombiezygote is really only a threat to one person.
Welcome to ats.

I chuckled at that, never really thought about that.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Here's some splash for your intro page

And some extra stars to pay off the mods with

Use those sparingly. They're hard to find.

Welcome to ATS, brother. It's a lot different from this side of the boards.

I am definitely saving that picture for later.

Thank you, I'll be sure to put those stars to good use! Muahahahahaha.......

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Welcome fellow Zombie.

Don't horde all the brains...its not cool.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Welcome. I didn't know zombies could type.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Welcome!

I'm recently living outside Seattle too.

Hot today huh?

ENJOY ATS!

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
Welcome fellow Zombie.

Don't horde all the brains...its not cool.

No promises, chicks dig my brain closet.

posted on Jun, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

Welcome!

I'm recently living outside Seattle too.

Hot today huh?

ENJOY ATS!

It is extremely hot today, I am lucky that my computer is right next to a gigantic window in my house.
Cheers!

top topics

join