It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeremy Corbyn at Glastonbury

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Well the DUP are certainly associated with the UDA! No doubt there.
edit on 27-6-2017 by markojo because: Spelling mistakes cost lives.

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: umbr360

Corbyn's appearance at Glasto is actually far less opportunist than many might think. Glasto's history is steeped in left wing politics and it is very normal to see left wing politicians speaking there, it just so happens that this left wing politician is particularly popular at this point in time. People were free to walk away if they didn't want to watch and a few did I believe.

As for Grenfell, it's pretty hard to separate it from politics really, the two are inextricably linked. The residents have been trying to get heard for years and I'l pretty sure they don't want people to quiet down now, they are angry with the flaws in the system that has caused this horrendous tragedy and the way they have been treated in the immediate aftermath has been abysmal too. I don't care if people call it point scoring, if people don't speak up now then when will they? It'll get dragged out for years and then brushed under the carpet like so many times before to allow more of the same.

What makes you think you would be worse off under Corbyn? The system he proposes works brilliantly already in many other countries. Of course, there are plenty of people who would have you believe that it would ruin us because they would have to pay their fair share of tax or comply with regulation which keeps the majority of us safe.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join